3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Did you miss the last part about me being a petty prick, I spent this much time in it, I may as well stick around to see how it ends, didn't say I didn't enjoy it, just a slog compared to Picture Perfect.
Ah, I did miss that part lol. Well, glad you're enjoying it enough to stick around. Hopefully, you approve more of the future updates. Literally just finished the latest update and it should be out on my patreon today or tomorrow

Sep 3, 2020
Did you miss the last part about me being a petty prick, I spent this much time in it, I may as well stick around to see how it ends, didn't say I didn't enjoy it, just a slog compared to Picture Perfect.
well I love this game to me it's a lot better than picture-perfect

Picture Perfect felt a little weird sometimes

if I remember correctly even if you are not in a relationship

with the other girls

they would still act like you were and still do inappropriate things in front of you

but to be fair it's been a while since I played picture-perfect

but secret summer is much more realistic

the characters all feel real and their actions make sense

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ah, I did miss that part lol. Well, glad you're enjoying it enough to stick around. Hopefully, you approve more of the future updates. Literally just finished the latest update and it should be out on my patreon today or tomorrow
How long before F95zone upload? If I had the funds to support all writers here I would(But being on disability do to spinal damage, sorta limits my cash flow, need to count all pennies each month to be sure things are covered). But as I do with all stories I find interesting, I recommend them to folks I know. I know several of them have joined Patreon/Subscribestars off my info. That's about the best I can do. :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
How long before F95zone upload? If I had the funds to support all writers here I would(But being on disability do to spinal damage, sorta limits my cash flow, need to count all pennies each month to be sure things are covered). But as I do with all stories I find interesting, I recommend them to folks I know. I know several of them have joined Patreon/Subscribestars off my info. That's about the best I can do. :)
I don't personally upload the game here, so I have no clue lol. I understand not everyone can support us developers, but glad for your support anyway, like this positive feedback and recommending the games. Thank you, it does help

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
well I love this game to me it's a lot better than picture-perfect

Picture Perfect felt a little weird sometimes

if I remember correctly even if you are not in a relationship

with the other girls

they would still act like you were and still do inappropriate things in front of you

but to be fair it's been a while since I played picture-perfect

but secret summer is much more realistic

the characters all feel real and their actions make sense
Jebus brother you're playing this game, how the hell does that work with you not being into harem, you must have missed a fuck ton of story.
Been a while and so many other games, but unless my memories are fuzzy, PP had no 70s bush, and being 42 daddy-daughter incest is more relatable than mother-son.

Sep 3, 2020
Jebus brother you're playing this game, how the hell does that work with you not being into harem, you must have missed a fuck ton of story.
Been a while and so many other games, but unless my memories are fuzzy, PP had no 70s bush, and being 42 daddy-daughter incest is more relatable than mother-son.
I don't really care about missed content and I'm only interested in the mom and stepmom I have a different save for each of them

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
How long before F95zone upload?
As soon as someone shares it.
I like to give the devs some time to make some money before something goes out to everyone for "free".
Otherwise, the incentive to support someone at all is quickly lost if you can get everything immediately for free.
And the creators should also be able to live off something, or if that's not enough, at least don't put any extra money on what they give us.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How long before F95zone upload? If I had the funds to support all writers here I would(But being on disability do to spinal damage, sorta limits my cash flow, need to count all pennies each month to be sure things are covered)
I am in the same boat, with a very fixed income, but I do try and support Devs who get their games to Steam, as one time purchase, I can usually fit in my budget better than monthly withdrawals. This game and Picture perfect are both on Steam. ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I am in the same boat, with a very fixed income, but I do try and support Devs who get their games to Steam, as one time purchase, I can usually fit in my budget better than monthly withdrawals. This game and Picture perfect are both on Steam. ;)
Yah, I haven't bought myself a game in 5 years on Steam. Any thing new I got was a gift from close friends. I don't joke when I say I need to count my pennies to make sure everything is taken care of each month. Any cash I save is usually to get some clothing or basic essentials when I run out, like laundry soaps, body wash, etc..

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
wait brother I'm confused I thought the next update was for her
View attachment 1606050
You should follow my patreon for latest updates, I'm always updating on the game's progress there. This upcoming update is the harem one where everyone goes to the beach.

Well, they were supposed to go to the beach, but the update got so big that I had to split it into two parts, but this update is plenty good with some action. And then the next update is the actual beach.

You'll miss a lot of content if you are only on solo paths, but there is important canon scenes for everyone, no matter what path you're on in this update

Sep 3, 2020
You should follow my patreon for latest updates, I'm always updating on the game's progress there. This upcoming update is the harem one where everyone goes to the beach.

Well, they were supposed to go to the beach, but the update got so big that I had to split it into two parts, but this update is plenty good with some action. And then the next update is the actual beach.

You'll miss a lot of content if you are only on solo paths, but there is important canon scenes for everyone, no matter what path you're on in this update
oooooooooooooh

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I love this game so much it's 1 of my favorites besides the Deluca Family and A Family Venture but anyways here's my question. Did the MC really knock his Stepmom Irene up like she told his father or is she just screwing with the both of them? Because she told the MC that she hasn't been able to get pregnant. I mean if the MC did get her pregnant that is totally awesome. What a way to stick it to his asshole father. Forcing his son to abandon the 4 people that he cares about the most what a dick move.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I love this game so much it's 1 of my favorites besides the Deluca Family and A Family Venture but anyways here's my question. Did the MC really knock his Stepmom Irene up like she told his father or is she just screwing with the both of them? Because she told the MC that she hasn't been able to get pregnant. I mean if the MC did get her pregnant that is totally awesome. What a way to stick it to his asshole father. Forcing his son to abandon the 4 people that he cares about the most what a dick move.
She really is pregnant, and there will be a lot of talk about how it happened and how you are going to handle it with her in the future, etc, when it is her route turn again. Don't worry, I have not forgotten about the pregnancy.

And thanks a bunch for the kind words and positive feedback. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Sep 3, 2020
She really is pregnant, and there will be a lot of talk about how it happened and how you are going to handle it with her in the future, etc, when it is her route turn again. Don't worry, I have not forgotten about the pregnancy.

And thanks a bunch for the kind words and positive feedback. Glad you're enjoying the game!
don't forget to add the flashback of her finding out about the pregnancy.

I know we need to talk to her about the pregnancy but I don't know what's there to talk about

I love her and she loves me

and we love our baby that's all I need to know

and I'm hoping that he or she is the first of many

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes