3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
considering how 80% of games branded as completed are actually just hastily closed it is a credit to the developer to want to give better closure to the different stories over time (I much preferred this game to the previous one, so of course I await more news on this one)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Can some one help me with the relationship ship define at the beginning? English is not my native language.
Irena is MC wife right? But what about Norah? She is landlord ex wifi but what do I replace the landlady word with? ex wife just doesn't sound right? I think.
Also what are the people of this household called together? family?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi. Can some one help me with the relationship ship define at the beginning? English is not my native language.
Irena is MC wife right? But what about Norah? She is landlord ex wifi but what do I replace the landlady word with? ex wife just doesn't sound right? I think.
Irene is the new partner of MC's father. MC's stepmother...

Norah, on the other hand, is MC's mother/landlady.

the other girls are MC's sisters

Reactions: NukaCola

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Here the relationship menu from KoGa's multi mod for the game:

Reactions: sonom and NukaCola

Amon617

May 23, 2022
OMG lmao is the bar for you that low?
My comment is pretty much positive. No insult no shitting on game or anything. Like I said it's a cool game. Even if my comment was negative, it'd be my honest and independent opinion about the game. What is low is that you obviously like this game so much - which is good for you- that you can't stand to see people say anything bad about it. People have right to say what they want in a respectful way. Get use to it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes