3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Wasn't this abandoned like two months ago? Was it a mistake or was it picked back up?
A lot of people were asking for this game to come back, so the dev had a poll on patreon basically asking if he should put Hunger for Chaos (one of his other games) on hold and get back to this one and Secret Summer (or Summer Secret now) won. I hope he won't abandon HfC though and get back to it after one the other two games is finished.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
A lot of people were asking for this game to come back, so the dev had a poll on patreon basically asking if he should put Hunger for Chaos (one of his other games) on hold and get back to this one and Secret Summer (or Summer Secret now) won. I hope he won't abandon HfC though and get back to it after one the other two games is finished.
Well I am glad for that but... those new designs are kind of meh. the originals were pretty awesome which i cant really explain why. maybe because the new ones look a little too smoothed out?

Reactions: Buffalo Games

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I loved the old ones!!! Mom was AMAZING, as well as the daughters! (Especially Lee and Coral!!!!) If yer gonna insist on doing this, Then I politely, and respectfully request your Character files for the Originals... So I can make some "special" images of the ones I love so much! (Damnit, I just found this game, and was gonna make an asset & art thread for it too... GRRRR... )

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well I am glad for that but... those new designs are kind of meh. the originals were pretty awesome which i cant really explain why. maybe because the new ones look a little too smoothed out?
Yeah, there seems to be something off with them, but I don't want to judge them just from one preview pic. Like I said in another comment I mostly care about Norah to be honest, because her looks and personality made her a perfect 10 for me. The new hairstyle is a bit meh and I can't really see her face that clear to know if there were any more changes.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
okay, but I think the old one was better :rolleyes:
View attachment 667394
no offense ;)
and I'm glad this game continues
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I loved the old ones!!! Mom was AMAZING, as well as the daughters! (Especially Lee and Coral!!!!) If yer gonna insist on doing this, Then I politely, and respectfully request your Character files for the Originals... So I can make some "special" images of the ones I love so much! (Damnit, I just found this game, and was gonna make an asset & art thread for it too... GRRRR... )
Yeah, there seems to be something off with them, but I don't want to judge them just from one preview pic. Like I said in another comment I mostly care about Norah to be honest, because her looks and personality made her a perfect 10 for me. The new hairstyle is a bit meh and I can't really see her face that clear to know if there were any more changes.
One thing I have found is there's ALWAYS push back whenever you change something. I redesigned the models you love completely the first time and everyone complained, and then they played the game and agreed the models were amazing, just like you're saying.

All I did was literally change the hair, and not just frivolously. I had a vote on patreon. Norah's new hair won 83 vs 40, etc.

I guarantee you guys will get used to the new style. Going to be releasing the game again in a couple of weeks with the new designs and new house

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
One thing I have found is there's ALWAYS push back whenever you change something. I redesigned the models you love completely the first time and everyone complained, and then they played the game and agreed the models were amazing, just like you're saying.

All I did was literally change the hair, and not just frivolously. I had a vote on patreon. Norah's new hair won 83 vs 40, etc.

I guarantee you guys will get used to the new style. Going to be releasing the game again in a couple of weeks with the new designs and new house
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to say you wre doing something wrong lol or that they'll be a new problem. Do what you will with them. The preview is all I have seen so far so that's what I was judging. I still look forward to how itll come out.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I guess I have to add 83 more people in my black list now... Joking aside, I'm glad the game is back, it's just that the side braid or whatever it's called, doesn't seem right to me. It would probably be more fitting for a college student of something. It's like she lost part of her maturity now. Anyway, that's just my opinion and it doesn't really matter. I'll still be waiting for the new release, even if my favourite milf won't be the same, because I like pretty much everything you've done so far.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to say you wre doing something wrong lol or that they'll be a new problem. Do what you will with them. The preview is all I have seen so far so that's what I was judging. I still look forward to how itll come out.
I guess I have to add 83 more people in my black list now... Joking aside, I'm glad the game is back, it's just that the side braid or whatever it's called, doesn't seem right to me. It would probably be more fitting for a college student of something. It's like she lost part of her maturity now. Anyway, that's just my opinion and it doesn't really matter. I'll still be waiting for the new release, even if my favourite milf won't be the same, because I like pretty much everything you've done so far.
Thank you for the support, guys. Game will be out soon!

Reactions: JohnJG and eddie987

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017

*grumbles and secretly and quietly logs onto SuperWriter's pc from the internet and copies his DUF files to my NAS... * *Looks around with an Angelically Innocent smile on my face*

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Nice Game so far, decent renders like in your other project. Will look out for updates on this one now as well. :D to answere the last ingame question in the bath when you don´t want to shower with the sweet redhead. "why are you plaing this game again?" - well, for the other girls, I´m not into milfs or the protagonists mother. :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Nice Game so far, decent renders like in your other project. Will look out for updates on this one now as well. :D to answere the last ingame question in the bath when you don´t want to shower with the sweet redhead. "why are you plaing this game again?" - well, for the other girls, I´m not into milfs or the protagonists mother. :p
Lol Fair enough

Reactions: Unexpected Error

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
God dammit, I just downloaded the game without reading the thread as I based the quality of the person who created it. Into trash can it goes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What do you mean? Your comment is a little confusing lol
So I downloaded it only to find out this will be re-released and with characters being different. So I essentially wasted the download. Also on which of your books is this based? And did you edit them depending on websites you posted stuff one? Is all the Amazon stuff step in both description and text and the other place has "real relations"? Holy shit, can't believe you've written so many. Respect sir/madam

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes