3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the update, and you're able to receive three Coral points before the check. You're missing the one you're able to get in the very first update when you reunite for the first time. If you tell her you missed her, you are able to get a point
You're right,
But what witchcraft is this?, I opened that script (U1) a couple of times and there was that point and now yes, hahaha !!!
Thanks brother.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is Mom available for "penetrative action"? Also, Is dev going to do "landlady game" as his next project? It's very hard to find Mom as Single Li adult VNs compare to Sister as single Li games (which are many). It's gonna be another "family focused" game like Secret Summer? Or Mom is the main focus?

-A huge Mom/Son fan.

Reactions: EJW and fertywerps

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
This update has 12,000 words. Most adults read 200-300 words per minute. So let's just say you're an extra fast reader and read 500 words per minute. 12,000/500 = 24 minutes of gameplay.

I think that's a pretty good length for a game that's updated each month.
12k words ? hmm seems like i missed 20 mins of gamplay than ....or u found a spezial way to hide those 12k words ....because i could not find 12k words

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is Mom available for "penetrative action"? Also, Is dev going to do "landlady game" as his next project? It's very hard to find Mom as Single Li adult VNs compare to Sister as single Li games (which are many). It's gonna be another "family focused" game like Secret Summer? Or Mom is the main focus?

-A huge Mom/Son fan.
The next game will not be a landlady game. Already doing three right now and need something new. Sorry about that, but you should give it a chance because I think a lot of people are going to like it with hot models and a good story.

12k words ? hmm seems like i missed 20 mins of gamplay than ....or u found a spezial way to hide those 12k words ....because i could not find 12k words
Hm, I don't know what version you're playing or what happened, but a lot of people seem to be playing with no problem. Maybe try starting a new game with a walkthrough

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The next game will not be a landlady game. Already doing three right now and need something new. Sorry about that, but you should give it a chance because I think a lot of people are going to like it with hot models and a good story.
Three Games? Only one game have "landlady" and not a single game with "landlady" as "the main Li", just as "one of the main Li".

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Three Games? Only one game have "landlady" and not a single game with "landlady" as "the main Li", just as "one of the main Li".
I meant landlady/roommate type of games because of patreon, but I don't have any landlady games in the near future, not really my focus. Sorry about that.

But I do definitely plan for more later on.

We had Irene, now Coral and leane, so best girl Norah should be next right :love:
Yessir =] Norah and Zoe

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I meant landlady/roommate type of games because of patreon, but I don't have any landlady games in the near future, not really my focus. Sorry about that.

But I do definitely plan for more later on.

Yessir =] Norah and Zoe
Does the MC have sex with Coral or just rub her pussy?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Secret Summer v0.9

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It felt like Coral was a little more low res than normal, was it it just me?

Also apparently I missed points somewhere and didn't get the full scene with her trying on things..

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I am sorry not to be offended, this is just a private opinion. The game is crap, the basic settings are fine, incest is fine, but the execution... Nothing "super" I did not notice. Unfortunately the other game is even worse... Not the pictures, much less the shitty animation doesn't pull off the shitty writing.

Really can't understand why anyone would like it or even pay for it, but that's none of my business.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes