Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

itami_no_hana

Nov 14, 2018
I really enjoyed the game. It is well optimized unlike most games made on Unity, it has smooth animations and solid gameplay. I would love to buy full version your game if you releaze it on steam!

blackxblack09

Sep 1, 2021
Wow! I like this demo. Graphics are smooth and the H scenes are amazing. I hope we can see the full version of this game soon. Thanks for sharing!

Is the shooting any good? That's the important part

Shooting works fine, headshots are accurate as well. Can play using xbox controller too.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
The clothing items that say "Stop Sales" can't be bought in extra mode. Is there a way to unlock and buy them?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so i'm trying this out and the first thing I notice as soon as I get control is that sprinting is too slow.

Now, I don't mean that you can't move ariound the level fast enough. I've moved like five feet so I don't even know how big the levels are, but it LOOKS and FEELS weird because she's taking big steps and her legs are moving quickly but she's not actually going anywhere.

She runs like she's underwater, or in a dream or something.

Either her run-animation needs to be slowed down, or she needs to travel further per step.

SVelvet

Sep 11, 2017
Does anybody know/recognize the engine/modeling software the dev uses for the models? I feel like I've seen almost exactly the same models before in other games.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Just finish the stage when you start a new game. The level is more or less straight-forward, just get to the end kill the "boss" and open the door.
Thanks! Actually how do you unlock the new clothes with the cheat? Simply left clicking on it won't unlock them

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
It looks OK, the shader is a bit funky, no cloth sex, and be careful when UR in "extra stage" where U can buy outfits the buying UI seems to get a case of UI dragging bug where U (hold) main click at the edges of the items list and U can then drag the UI items list around which is really weird AF...

For those who want my save. :3 (When U load in save for story mission the clothes will be different since I HAXed the save a bit with HEX editor ENJOY. :3 )

Reactions: TWORSTONE

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
The game is a lil clunky but shows potentional, so far 1 level clear and get somewhat infinite mode with alot more enemy types
I don't know if it's for everyone the huge budget in Extra mode could buy alot of ammo and the few available cloth, although didn't bother wearing because undress anywhere mode xD.

Found out the easiest way to take out zombies is by luring them into a grapple animation because they will stand still for few seconds for easy headshots (saves ammo)

I'll keep watch on the game for how it'll develop

Reactions: markinthedark
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes