• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
In the Extra mode, I somehow managed to drag the entire clothing shop menu into my inventory. This persisted in save files.

Reactions: Banshee96

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
In the Extra mode, I somehow managed to drag the entire clothing shop menu into my inventory. This persisted in save files.
I did something similar, I haven't ever went back to game since I did that, just shut down and forgot about it until I read your comment.

Jun 21, 2018
Wow playing extra game was actually mad fun. All this needs is pregnancy in terms of kinks as far as I'm concerned. Hope they make a bit more detailed feet on her. Great game.

Btw what's with some of the shop items that have "Stop Sales" written on them? Are they unlockable? Only with cheats? or just simply not in the game?

blackxblack09

Sep 1, 2021
Inb4 5 billion people asking for pregnancy content? ;V
Weird right? IMHO pregnancy is kinda pointless for this game since this is a story of survival of the MC in a particular day or something, per level / mission basis once done stage clear. It's not like she will carry that seed for 9mos or magically give birth within the stage. Well just my opinion. Hehe

Reactions: Banshee96

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i once played unity game i loved the such category. As the time passed my happiness went down, for there is rarely a good unity game. But i did not lose my hope, and so i went to search and i founded this game so i give her my final review.
-Action: 3/5
-Difficulty: 1/5
-can you fap: 2/5
-Animation: 4/5
Overal:
(since it is a demo, i like the progress so far and for that i give her): 3/5

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
God-dangit, why must all the good 3D games nowadays have to be in a frickin' DEMO ?!?!

First, that intensely-hyped 'Holy-Knight RICCA'... now this too ?!

Now, I can't un-feel the experience that I have to wait for full-release too then...

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
God-dangit, why must all the good 3D games nowadays have to be in a frickin' DEMO ?!?!

First, that intensely-hyped 'Holy-Knight RICCA'... now this too ?!

Now, I can't un-feel the experience that I have to wait for full-release too then...
Oi, it's an alpha stage demo the DEV is probably trying to get feedback on the game.
Although the H scenes to me are boring because U have 2 be 0 HP and fully undress. >w>

And if U don't like it in the demo version then just don't play it ITS DAT SIMPLE!
Door.png

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Man, the fact u can only escape when fully dressed is painful, had to wait until the whole horde was satisfied to actually do something (still waiting but almost done), i realised i didnt install the uncensor patch so, here im, waiting for them to end to save and patch lol, loving it so far! looking forward to it!
1641649911957.png

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes