Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

pawpawwow

Oct 4, 2019
If the patched file for some reason refuses to give you clothes marked "stop sales" (like mine), you can try the file from the attachments (it should be placed in the "SecretSurvey_Data\Managed\" folder). It is based on the noxtek patch, I just completely removed the unnecessary check when buying clothes.

Also, if someone wants to clear their inventory, you can simply drag items outside of the inventory window to remove them (not sure if this hasn't been mentioned before).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Perine
Sep 18, 2018
As of the current trial version 121 has new enemies, a new stage, new clothing, one new firearm (Magnum), new animations, egg-laying/birthing feature has been added, firearm upgrade attachment (Laser Dot), as well as numerous bugs fixed

New mechanic: Stun parameter: if the MC took too many hits from enemies in a short amount of time, She will be stunned and the monsters can inflict further damage on the MC when she is in this status.

2 new enemies: Small worms and the Spider, the "Spooder" will lay eggs inside MC if she's unable to break free, same as the worms . If a Spooder or a worm cums inside MC, her belly will start slowly growing over time. Currently, only the Spooder and the worms can impregnate the MC. She will give birth to small eggs/little worms after a certain amount of time after she got impregnated

The MC will have movement speed penalty and lower jump height if she is pregnant

The enemies can now rape the MC while her clothing is still on

The game now also has a Test Area where you can spawn enemies and watch them "do business" with the MC

P/s: Sorry for my shitty grammar, "Engrish" is not my native language.

Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I've been waiting for updates for this game, H content aside, I'm pretty curious about how the "game" part will go to, am I the only one that is hoping that the game is good as "game"? o_O

Reactions: ohry13

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Okay so since people have asked for a link to the new version here it is:

So yeah it's a katfile link and i know it is all sorts of crappy but it is what it is (this link is a courtesy of one of the uploaders from eyny). BTW it is a link for the v1.03 of the Ci-en demo/trial and it should be the latest one.

Just to make matters clear there are no new stages in the latest version but rather all of the new content can be accessed trough the "extra game mode" which is something akin to RE mercenaries mode where you earn currency by killing waves of enemies (it's actually quite fun). I repeat again all of the new content such as clothes, enemies (and yeah impregnating leeches are a thing as well as various new H poses) and weapons can be found there (clothes and weapons have to be unlocked by points earned in the extra mode and bought along with their corresponding ammo type in order to use them).

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
...it's a katfile link and i know it is all sorts of crappy but it is what it is...
I may need your permission to slipstream it into MEGANZ instead...

...there are no new stages in the latest version...
Just tested it, and there's 1 new, barely-functional 2nd stage to the main story which still has no enemies, but otherwise it kinda work.

Last edited:

Omikron664

Jan 6, 2018
if anyone still having the problem with the unlock all clothing cheat. i was facing the same problem until i delete all of the game files, reinstall it and apply the patch. Then i can use the clothings. also would be nice to have the newer version of the trial.

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
I may need your permission to slipstream it into MEGANZ instead...
Sure bro go ahead and re-up it to MEGA if you want...

Just tested it, and there's 1 new, barely-functional 2nd stage to the main story which still has no enemies, but otherwise it kinda work.
As i previously stated all of the new content is in the extra mode not the regular game (i think i did say that there aren't any new stages, i mean the second stage sort of is there but as you stated it is completely devoid of enemies).

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So I had some time to test stuff around (thanks to the test version provided by DickMaster, wich btw cheats files refuse to work, so I just played with uncensor... Well no much purpose to have it yet, but was on testing plans), so here's my "review"/"none asked me but I'll chime in anyway":

Gameplay seems very promising, even at this stage is good enough. Now campaing side I can't tell as it's pretty much a demo still, extra game on the other hand it's good but have some weird desing desitions I don't see blend together very well. For one, seems that every stage have a goal of 200 enemy kills conforming "waves", although those "waves" are not separated or even clearly defined other than the text on screen saying current wave and kills, also having the enemies come at you and for the most part spawning close to you means no time to rest, that's fine except enemy kills grant you time to continue, and most of the time I spent runing from them lining them up to kill, rinse and repeat, I hope some separation on enemy waves is implemented, specially considering that some quick actions like runing and then ADS, then flee when enemies come close to get distance and reload, is slightly clunky right now (nothing problematic with most enemies though). Given the speed of some of the enemies (dogs, grey monsters, slugs and spiders) getting distance is crusial. My fix would be to make enemies spawn at random in the map and get the player to look for them, ofc not that they're passive or anything, just to give some agro zone in wich getting withing let's say 50 meters, prompt them to attack or getting shoot to regardless of distance, so then the whole timer and time gain per kill is also more important (given that right now, it's pretty easy to end the stage with 5+ minutes). Some extra weapons would be necesary too, but I guess that's already on the mind of the dev. I guess taking some inspiration from old CoD zombies would be a good idea on the wave desing, because it seems that only the first two waves have lower treat enemies as preset, posterior wves seems to have more random spawns, but it's early to have a full picture of what's the idea behind the mode, let's see what's next.

H content is a hard topic to explain, it's already mentioned that the only way to see it is pretty much getting grabed and do not struggle to break out, but doing so ends the game and other than a free roam camera around yout character, there's nothing. My hope for this is a proper gallery in a more traditional way (let's say where you can select the enemy type and leave the animation play or loop or whatever), and make it so getting raped doesn't mean a game over, but better a hinder on your fighting capabilities, such as slower movement after slug/spider pregnancy, or a wimper or slower runing after other human-like enemies rape for a period of time, or something along those lines. I mentioned it's hard to explain because while I would like to have it and it can be improved even as it is right now, my worry is that the game have a such promising ideas, that the gameplay is what interests me the most.

Anyway test version review or toughts over, hope we see an update soon as the Ci-En dev page have some content apparently already released, will keep an eye on this.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes