Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I do appreciate a shooter game that looks decent like this. Sure, it's not cutting edge, and the shooting could use some work, but I mean, this is what I wanted from Eliminator Kaede. And why I'm still kind of supporting something like Bioasshard Arena despite how infrequently the devs of that game update.

I'm not familiar with this developer, but if they release a 1.0 version, I'd play the hell out of it.

Last edited:

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
So... how's this " " ...?
Not sure if you meant this as a reply to me specifically, but if it is: I've already finished that one. It's all right. I dig the more grungy nighttime, more 'urban realism' feel of Secret Survey though.

Less colours, more Silent Hill-y or Resident Evil-y.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
According to this:

the game has been delayed a bit and they predict it will come out in a week-ish

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
According to this:

the game has been delayed a bit and they predict it will come out in a week-ish
Are you sure is the "1.n" or just a regular update?, I did read the update post in , but didn't tought it'd suggest a full release, though I don't use twitter so no clue if any updates there point to that.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Are you sure is the "1.n" or just a regular update?, I did read the update post in , but didn't tought it'd suggest a full release, though I don't use twitter so no clue if any updates there point to that.
In the post before this one (posted on July 12th) the Dev was talking about releasing a test version at the end of that month, that has been delayed, because of reasons. Also, on the DL-Site for it there is a Demo available but a release date has yet to be set (you cant even buy it).

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Unfinished. There's no way to get past the second stage, and there's only one zombie in it.
The "v1.0" is misleading and I don't know why some people use it when their game hasn't even fully released, but yes, it's that way because this isn't an actual 1.0 release. I'm waiting for this to release as well, always liked this format of game. Looks like it's been delayed a week more than the developer told us.

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
Usually I come with encouragement and praise for a creation, but as in the case of "Too much light", I don't want it to end up in the same situation, that the current version is much worse than the previous ones. In the present case, it is an exception. The game has improvements.

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
Is there anyone for the "pregnancy" system to work? Not for me, at least until now I haven't found out how!

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Is there anyone for the "pregnancy" system to work? Not for me, at least until now I haven't found out how!
Not quite in the sense you might be thinking my friend. If I'm correct, it's just the spider lying eggs inside the girl, the version you will find here is quite behind the current version if my understanding of the Ci-En articles serves me well, though machine translation, take it as you want xD

Anyway, has anyone seen any updates on the social media for the dev?, the end of the month Ci-En just didn't landed and I can't find any reason to dive into twitter just to follow this one arround (that site it's just... Allright this is not the place for that "discorse").

Reactions: stalkerOne
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes