Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
I get error 0x80000003 when loading a new game. Only the extra mod and loading of other people's saves works. Please share the save at the beginning of the game

Shimbil

Sep 25, 2021
Is there an update of the game?
Does anyone know when the game will release an update?

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
1664750045364.png

So uhhhhh, to be announced. Would be nice if at least he posted an update as to what is going on
Kinda regret backing this guy now honestly.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
View attachment 2078284

So uhhhhh, to be announced. Would be nice if at least he posted an update as to what is going on
Kinda regret backing this guy now honestly.
It's been two months since the last update. I'm genuinely fearing for the fate of this game; it's frustrating because it was just on the cusp of releasing its 1.0 version. This game is the closest I can get to an Eliminator Kaede-style of h-game, but with actual h-elements.

Every day there isn't a peep out of Salt Bake, the more I start to believe that they just vanished and the project will be in limbo indefinitely.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
It's been two months since the last update. I'm genuinely fearing for the fate of this game; it's frustrating because it was just on the cusp of releasing its 1.0 version. This game is the closest I can get to an Eliminator Kaede-style of h-game, but with actual h-elements.

Every day there isn't a peep out of Salt Bake, the more I start to believe that they just vanished and the project will be in limbo indefinitely.
Can you link the part where Salt Bake said it is going for the v1.n on next update?, to my knowledge the next update is just a regular update of content. That said, yeah I'm also wondering what's going on with this tile as it's been dormant for a while now withough updates and this is one of those that have for both types of players, gameplay and h content (or both there are people like that too) but I guess it's just a matter of wait.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Can you link the part where Salt Bake said it is going for the v1.n on next update?, to my knowledge the next update is just a regular update of content. That said, yeah I'm also wondering what's going on with this tile as it's been dormant for a while now withough updates and this is one of those that have for both types of players, gameplay and h content (or both there are people like that too) but I guess it's just a matter of wait.
Just the last update from July 31st says that the release is "likely to be delayed by about two weeks", which I took to mean a 'somewhat' completed product that would be sold on DLSite. Maybe there would be more content released later as patches, but the overall tone and wording gave off 'final product' vibes to me. People in the comments of that post were almost clamoring for the game's release, too, and since I'm relatively new to Salt Bake I'm going to guess most if not all the comments are from people who have been supporting the developer longer than I have.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
ZenEvadoni77 Uhmm, probably, although me and some others have discussed before that seems unlikely to be a full release as the previous post show mostly progress on systems but not content in an amount would sugest a complete release. Anyway guess we all can only wait and hope this is in fact not a dead proyect (wich I want to remain a bit hopefull as the previous posts have a clip of the gameplay of what seems to be a lab/underground level).

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Release/not release, i'm more worried that something happened to the dev. There were regular updates of at least 2 per month up through July but it's been complete silence since then on all listed channels as if the dev disappeared completely.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
ZenEvadoni77 Uhmm, probably, although me and some others have discussed before that seems unlikely to be a full release as the previous post show mostly progress on systems but not content in an amount would sugest a complete release. Anyway guess we all can only wait and hope this is in fact not a dead proyect (wich I want to remain a bit hopefull as the previous posts have a clip of the gameplay of what seems to be a lab/underground level).
Well, in the event it's not a complete release the next time there's an update from the dev, I'd still 'support' the game. God knows I don't see many decent games of this format. Bioasshard is the only promising one I've played, but the devs of that game update twice every year at best.

Hope Salt Bake is still, you know... okay and will update before the end of this year.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I'm also worried about the dev F4C430, but I'd like to think more positively for the time being, also I agree good 3d games are a rarity, but given the cost and load as a solo/few dev team to make a game like this, I'm not so much surpriced really.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Nothing, there have been no updates to de Ci-en page (and to my knowledge not twitter account either) since July (?), seems that dev just banished from reality. I hope not, but some of us worry that something happened to the dev as ws too sudden.

Reactions: Coast2Coast
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes