Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I just discovered the game and I saw that it had the abandoned tag and I started to investigate.

Apparently his creator has not given any sign of life on Twitter since July 2022.
And in Dlsite Circle his last post is from 31/7/22, there are many comments saying that the creator has probably passed away or is in a bad situation.

I don't know him at all but I hope his creator can continue the game and that he is well.

I am writing this for people who discover the game (like me) and are confused about the abandoned label.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty sad it is abandoned. I recall her expressions on H scenes being great. Yes the game wasn't perfect, and sometimes a bit clunky, but for a demo it was pretty stable.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm quite worried this dev got very sick or died... He's been complaining about his throat for a few dev updates now and then last dev update he was really ill and thus was expected to update after 2 weeks

Bearing in mind this is a Japanese dev with the game already up on DLsite as well, it is rare for Japanese projects to be abandoned for any other reason other than illness or death

Fingers crossed it is something else and we will hear an update from the dev sometime in 2023 :cry:

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I'm quite worried this dev got very sick or died... He's been complaining about his throat for a few dev updates now and then last dev update he was really ill and thus was expected to update after 2 weeks

Bearing in mind this is a Japanese dev with the game already up on DLsite as well, it is rare for Japanese projects to be abandoned for any other reason other than illness or death

Fingers crossed it is something else and we will hear an update from the dev sometime in 2023 :cry:
It's been half a year about since anything was heard from him. Even if he went silent and was crunching development, it wouldn't take that long as the game is basically almost finished.

It's possible also he abandoned the game due to personal reasons. I've heard stories of devs being fired from their jobs or getting in trouble with law enforcement in some countries after being discovered making such games. I'm assuming the dev is Japanese though so I wouldn't think that'd be a problem.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
By the end of last August, I was telling myself I would abandon all hope for this game being updated/released in full once 2023 comes around.

I come back from vacation since last month and find that F95 has agreed with me. And even if it hasn't, it's just... been six months since the author last showed sign of being active. I don't know what happened to them - if they passed away, if they got 'convinced' by another party to drop development of this game, if they just woke up one day and spontaneously thought this project just wasn't worth it anymore. Speculation is all we have to go by for why since July 2022 there hasn't been anything new regarding Secret Survey.

I'm disappointed. This was supposed to be what was going to tide me over because Bioasshard Arena updates a whopping two times a year. It had the makings of probably my favourite third person shooter H-game, but I suppose that's never going to happen.

I'll keep the latest version downloaded and stored simply because what's currently present is good.

Reactions: Safear and DedL0l

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019

>Rare for JA projects to be abandoned

......................................................................................................................................................lurk on futaba moar pls

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
most likely Something happened to the Dev you can actually buy the latest Demo from Cien Plan and it had Ex Stage up to 5 so he literally Finished the maps of the game and only the story mode isnt finished.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
the game had a really good run
was a really nice concept that sorta reminded me of bioasshard in a way, if the creator has passed away then prayers out

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes