3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Description:
"Investigate and survive".
Uh-huh. Sounds "interesting".

Graphics:
Looks like Koikatsu. I would play it only on gunpoint, that's how shitty I find the graphics.

So... no thanks :)
Imagine if the developer is actually dead and this clown here completely missed the discussion just a few posts above, and shat on the last thing this person ever did. Wow.

Last edited:

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Imagine if the developer is actually dead and this clown here completely missed the discussion just a few posts above, and called the game shitty. Wow.
Although it would be incredibly sad, just because someone's dead doesn't mean you're disallowed to call his game shitty. It's maybe a bit impious but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I'm guessing english isn't your first language but what you wrote is really fucked up. As in bad.

edit: just to be perfectly clear, what you wrote is basically: you're happy and hoping someone died
No, it's not my main language and I prefer to use a translator to write texts like that, I don't see anything wrong with the phrase.
I'm simply saying that hopefully his words are true and it's all a break or something similar.
But that if someday someone confirms that he has been deceased for all that time I will remind him the message of "hey look, good thing I took the bait, right?"
I don't like to be optimistic, and looking at this situation I doubt very much that anything good has happened, I will just laugh in the future at someone who has blind faith towards something that probably won't come back. I don't laugh at anyone's death

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Although it would be incredibly sad, just because someone's dead doesn't mean you're disallowed to call his game shitty. It's maybe a bit impious but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, but it's like
>"It's very possible this guy died."
>"Man, I really hope not. I hope he's okay."
>Rando barges in thread
>"These graphics are shit"
>Refuses to even explain why he thinks that
>Leaves

Like, read the room, man, nobody's saying they can't criticize the game, but have a bit more tact is all I'm saying lol

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
No, it's not my main language and I prefer to use a translator to write texts like that, I don't see anything wrong with the phrase.
I'm simply saying that hopefully his words are true and it's all a break or something similar.
But that if someday someone confirms that he has been deceased for all that time I will remind him the message of "hey look, good thing I took the bait, right?"
I don't like to be optimistic, and looking at this situation I doubt very much that anything good has happened, I will just laugh in the future at someone who has blind faith towards something that probably won't come back. I don't laugh at anyone's death
this is why relying solely on translators is dangerous. Context matters a lot, the meaning you thought you were conveying is not the same as what you said. To be fair to both you and translators its REALLY hard to get the proper meaning across from colloquialisms and sayings.

At the very minimum your agreement to his comment is that you hope the game died, and at worst, which almost read more likely given the post before as you hoped someone died; I say this not to scold you are cause problems, but hope you can be careful to not have misunderstandings in the future. It sucks to get in trouble for reasons you don't understand and people aren't as forgiving as they could be.

P.S. "Another one bites the dust"= dead. In this case game is abandoned but usually that someone dies

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
this is why relying solely on translators is dangerous. Context matters a lot, the meaning you thought you were conveying is not the same as what you said. To be fair to both you and translators its REALLY hard to get the proper meaning across from colloquialisms and sayings.

At the very minimum your agreement to his comment is that you hope the game died, and at worst, which almost read more likely given the post before as you hoped someone died; I say this not to scold you are cause problems, but hope you can be careful to not have misunderstandings in the future. It sucks to get in trouble for reasons you don't understand and people aren't as forgiving as they could be.

P.S. "Another one bites the dust"= dead. In this case game is abandoned but usually that someone dies
I can speak English, obviously not as fluent or as good as a translator, but I still don't know how I have been able to convey that message, to me it sounds good, what I wanted to express I mean.
But anyway, thanks for letting me know

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
For those thinking the map textures and enemy models don't look great, just know that those are all bought assets. Likely placeholder as this demo is more of a proof of concept, so graphics are kind of not the main focus. Also, the map layouts are the template levels from the map asset pack, and tend to be kind of buggy.
All in all though: the game was coming along great. I hope the dev is alive and on the path to recovery, I know they posted that they were in poor health before suddenly going silent. The controls are decent, and the concepts are there, and it looked promising.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Nah you can get to
how the heck did you even get to the sewers?XD or you mean in Ex Stage mode?
You can get to it in story mode. 2nd level with that 1 zombie and then its empty. You can clip through the small fences. I'm surprised nobody noticed tbh. They have no collision. Got to explore the whole map that way.

IggyUmbs

Aug 14, 2019
This legit is one of my favorite games, and not even just for the hentai aspect... :( I hope the creator is okay somewhere, but am now sad...

Reactions: Omikron664
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes