Unity Abandoned Secret Survey [v11/07/22 Test] [Salt bake]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The last post in the Cien is the dev saying the next release will be delayed by about two weeks (posted at the end of July).
Who knows what could have happened, though I think they might be hospitalized? As the one before it, they snuck in a mention of having a sore throat and fever, but apparently tested negative for covid.

Aparently, they were mostly finished with the next release before this happened, though.

• Wow
Reactions: stalkerOne

HeH9090

Jan 4, 2020
there is any have idea why stage 2 is not have anything? i mean no enemy no ammo no guid ...
just one zb in the first of map and nothing. i don't know how to go next stage

Reactions: stalkerOne

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
So... Not confirmed but there's just ONE comment in the last post in Ci-En saying the author died. Given it's been quite a while since there was any activity of the dev, this seems to be legit, sadly for both the dev and the game (more the author though)
Going dark on social media is actually pretty common practice in Asia to avoid taking responsibility, just FYI

Especially consider this, the dev has been taking money without producing a finished product, so he just goes dark and runs off without taking responsibility at all.

He's not exactly the first person to pull a stunt like this either if you look at dlsite's long history of unreleased games

Reactions: Aguoifds4389

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
So... Not confirmed but there's just ONE comment in the last post in Ci-En saying the author died. Given it's been quite a while since there was any activity of the dev, this seems to be legit, sadly for both the dev and the game (more the author though)
It's just one random person simply commenting nothing more than "the author died." No evidence, no context, no credibility, nothing but complete speculation about one of many possible outcomes.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I'm a big fan of this game, I didn't share the latest demo because I wanted to support the dev but given this game may never be completed, I'm uploading the last released paid demo version (11/07/22). This version includes all items in challenge mode with 3 additional levels.

I attempted to see if you can glitch past the second level in the story mode. You can actually glitch through the fence in the 2nd level near the truck by jumping/rolling to access the back of the map. You can tell in the full version the back will be accessible but unfortunately there's no exit and the terrain/textures eventually become buggy.

I'm really disappointed this game may never be completed as it ticks a lot of boxes for me. Also the insect enemies can impregnate the PC which wasn't in previous versions. To see them you have to do the 'challenge' mode where all enemies in the demo are thrown at you.

Enjoy and happy new year.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I'm a big fan of this game, I didn't share the latest demo because I wanted to support the dev but given this game may never be completed, I'm uploading the last released paid demo version (11/07/22). This version includes all items in challenge mode with 3 additional levels.

I attempted to see if you can glitch past the second level in the story mode. You can actually glitch through the fence in the 2nd level near the truck by jumping/rolling to access the back of the map. You can tell in the full version the back will be accessible but unfortunately there's no exit and the terrain/textures eventually become buggy.

I'm really disappointed this game may never be completed as it ticks a lot of boxes for me. Also the insect enemies can impregnate the PC which wasn't in previous versions. To see them you have to do the 'challenge' mode where all enemies in the demo are thrown at you.

Enjoy and happy new year. Mega
Thanks for the share and your tipps. Real sad, that the DEV stops (for whatever reasons).

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Going dark on social media is actually pretty common practice in Asia to avoid taking responsibility, just FYI

Especially consider this, the dev has been taking money without producing a finished product, so he just goes dark and runs off without taking responsibility at all.

He's not exactly the first person to pull a stunt like this either if you look at dlsite's long history of unreleased games
Well I said is not confirmed didn't I?, at any rate, this is pretty much an abandoned game as it seems, belive me this is one of those gamaes I was looking forward to buy, but now it's pretty much impossible for the foreseable future.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The game itself had enormous potential. I have no words to express how sorry I am for these game creators.
Where's that underground area?
I thought the only level was the first one (second one through the gates was an empty map on my playthrough)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes