EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:

Secret Taboo
is about Pure Girl, who moves to a new city with her Parents. She discover a note that might lead to secret your parents kept from you. Through the game she will be corrupted by the people you meet. This journey might turn her into something she has never wished for since her youth. Deep within her family jams a a dark serious secret.
It's a sandbox game that's still in development, but it mainly has more events than daily repeaters. In addition, I do audio and video clip editing at which I'm having fun.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Livervt - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.65
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others: *

xarox thanks for the links
*For existing saves please do Refresh and Reload (Save and Load)

2.jpg Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-21 122534.jpg lust.jpg 19.09.jpg 3.jpg annamc.jpg 4.jpg momback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Considering the whole 'Pure Girl' thing, I'm guessing there needs to be a big fat CORRUPTION tag.

Reactions: osawari

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Not a native speaker I take it. I am a bit cautious on the overall visual quality, judging from the second preview picture. Needs polish to stand out from the many many games like this.

Reactions: Driftwood

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Is only the core game loop present, or is there some way to get corruption to the characters? So far it's just school, work, and ordinary interactions as far as I can tell.

Feb 6, 2021
Is only the core game loop present, or is there some way to get corruption to the characters? So far it's just school, work, and ordinary interactions as far as I can tell.
if you click on your room and what to do, it moves you toward you first corruption point and it goes from there.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
After you visit the doctor and move to desire level 2 is there more content? or is that it? It seems to loop the dad teasing into a loop where you seem to corrupt him to level 2 continually?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For the love of all that's holy, please pick some color scheme for the UI and stick with it. Consistently. Just going by the screenshots in the OP, half the time you have text bordering on unreadable, thanks to it being either black letters on dark background, or white letters on bright background.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes