• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
After you visit the doctor and move to desire level 2 is there more content? or is that it? It seems to loop the dad teasing into a loop where you seem to corrupt him to level 2 continually?
There doesn't appear to be any more content. You don't receive the pills for your mother and no new interactions open up. You just get to see the BBC ending as a bonus.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's a nice effort dev, in the screenshots I can see you put a great effort in your Ui (just by having the right menu shows this) but there is a couple of problems with the readability. ffive mentioned them already.

For example, in your left menu, just beside the Emma's portrait (I guess) where you indicate the time of the day, and the created by message, you put it in solid black, making it really hard to read. The problem gets worse when you go to the dialog boxes, which have the same black, making them really uncomfortable to read. For a game that is based on dialogs and texts you should address this immediately. I would suggest you do something like the font you had on the "Corruption level" label, which has shadows. They help on translucent windows, like your menus or dialog boxes.

Also in the first screenshot, the options for Lena can be read except for the "leave" choice which is white against a white background. The white texts are also without shadows, making them hard to read.

But these details can be addressed quickly, you have a nice project dev. Keep it up.

Reactions: Livervt

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Exceptional amount of content for the first release, but how do I know when I've reached the end...Dad doesn't wanna corrupt anymore and Mom never really started! lol It still says visit Lana and the jeweler, but they have nothing new, so I think I'm done with this version

Reactions: mrdrd2112

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I was very sceptical seeing the Game, come out first release 1.0V But the size is 953.7 MB on Mega, so I have high hopes with this one.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Thank you for feedback! I'll fix the issues you pointed here.
The end in this version is where you visit the doctor for a session.
Sorry for grind mechanic. Parents of the protagonist is still in work, you can only tease the Dad.

Kind Regards!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Great game so far! Hope to see more soon.

I was referring to the shower part with mom where you can shower with her, and you cant add the pill to dad's coffee anymore and looking at the folder pics the mom should have more content, but she is always stuck at 10 corruption and can't progress.... As for the Jeweler, it's just blank so i'm assuming its done for now. Lana's dad can't be talked to... not sure if there is any content for him yet.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Great game so far! Hope to see more soon.

I was referring to the shower part with mom where you can shower with her, and you cant add the pill to dad's coffee anymore and looking at the folder pics the mom should have more content, but she is always stuck at 10 corruption and can't progress.... As for the Jeweler, it's just blank so i'm assuming its done for now. Lana's dad can't be talked to... not sure if there is any content for him yet.
Yeah the shower part is still in work :censored:. My mistake, i forgot to delete that one before I published this.
The Mom still is in 10 points corruption till the new release.
With Pills you can corrupt only Dad till the next level. If you don't have enough you can go to Jewerly for more but only when he is not corrupted to the next level.
Yeah Jeweler is still in work as Lena's Dad too.

Reactions: Reaver

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
Hi
i dont get it...
i have to steal in the wallet of my dad but i cant because i am too pure.
i cant make video online because i have to talk with Lena but to talk with her i have to steal in the wallet.
So my question is very simple " what can i do????"
How can i change my corruption , it seems that i made all i could do but nothing change.

Sep 8, 2017
Hi
i dont get it...
i have to steal in the wallet of my dad but i cant because i am too pure.
i cant make video online because i have to talk with Lena but to talk with her i have to steal in the wallet.
So my question is very simple " what can i do????"
How can i change my corruption , it seems that i made all i could do but nothing change.
You have a guide, follow it. To steal the wallet to your dad you need to fail guessing the computer pass of your dad and later talk to Lena.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Hmmm, usually i dont really touch games this early but thought i would give it a go (oh if its that early in progress you should really do version 0.1.. ect 1.0 sounds like its already done) and actually was pleasantly surprised its a well put together game.. although there is grind i wouldnt cut it down too much (if you have plans to) without it its pretty much a visual novel with clicking (never know why people complain about grind on a game...not visual novel here...lol) afew parts are unclear like the person above said it should reallly say school gym instead of just gym.. was confusing. It should be clearer when you finish a path/route too like teacher, lena, her dad...ect a screen that says double click to edit.. should be like your have reached the end of this path for now.. click return.. And as always the size (you should really look into compression on the vids ect) after a while people wont keep downloading 1-2-3gb to see what you have updated so if you get into compression now will save alot of problems later..
I hope this hasnt been too critical as i said is one of the best if its type i have played for a while..
Will be watching for this one :)

Reactions: jojogeo and poiman

damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
As mentioned before. Default/Standard versionioning convention arent present here (like Semantic versioning), which is really confusing the user.

Played it and it has potential, many unfinished or missing areas are present, many bugs are present as well.
In its current state its an very early 0.1a and not a 1.0a(which indicates to the user, that the game is finished)

hope it gets soon some updates, looks promising

mrdrd2112

Jun 10, 2018
Hey there,
I think this game looks pretty promising, considering that it's the first release.
Keep it up!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes