Oct 30, 2020
I found the solution. you have to be corruption level 2, if you are level 3 you have to use the chat on the pc to downgrade.
the problem persists. going forward with the event, in the end it does not allow it to be concluded: "Mr. Bailey feels uncomfortable when Chloe is in the next room"

Reactions: Snoopy_H

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the problem persists. going forward with the event, in the end it does not allow it to be concluded: "Mr. Bailey feels uncomfortable when Chloe is in the next room"
true.

do you think this might be a cliffhanger for the game's next update?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I have the same problem when I speak to Chloe I get the "
You are about to ask Chloe if she want's to hang out with someone...
Next Update"

So maybe this storyline wasn't included in the 2.65 version?
this will complete once luke moves in and you raise his stats

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
oh thanks!
I am stuck at this spot, are you able to help what I need to do to progress?

I keep repeating the below scene and i am not sure how to complete the 5/5 lunch with Scarlett.

Scarlett Relationship: 5/5
"Scarlett was talking about some school stuff and you listen to her.
Unfortunately, you had no new topic to talk about.
"
You need to have a key to the teacher office (given by headmistress) and find the list of girls.
Go at 6 pm (if you go later, you'll be stuck).
scarlet3.jpg
If you already have 5/5, it must be a bug.

TheBrain

Dec 19, 2019
I played it for most of the day yesterday, and my overall thought is that it is a fun game if you love sex and most of the possibilities that are included with that.
1. The Scarlett and the Mitski school are duds and they need to be developed into the storyline.
2. I am a fan of lesbianism as a valid sexual alternative, I think that incest with the mother and the school girlfriends should be developed further as well.
3. Maybe consider the inclusion of transsexual MTF characters and Femboy characters and weave them into the story as well.
4. Keep the MC single and mainly lesbian.
5. The Cam Girl path is good and it should be expanded.
6. Bimbos typically want to be "taken care of" only, not married.
7. The Bimbo path is a little confusing to me; how does the MC end up getting married and having a 'son' all of a sudden?¿
And how do you get out of the Mansion, I think it has too much 'Orgasm' grind attached to it.

I enjoyed your game, keep at it.
The Brain

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Generally I liked this... But I seemed to have a couple later issues.

The first is that in 'dads' second step of corruption (X/100 bar) the bar is stuck at 90/100 and I have one event left that I can't seem to trigger (the tip just says to peep on dad, but I can't figure out where this is meant to happen or when). Peeping on him in the shower doesn't do anything.

Also I had been playing a 'more innocent' run and avoiding becoming a bimbo or getting bigger tits, but I get to trying to figure out how to get corruption level 3 and found how... By getting a boob job, but the line requires both parents to be at their X/??? stage of corruption and Bimbo 2... So I go onto the bimbo route and find out... I don't need a boob job anymore because that just happens as Anna made me her plaything and then I end up locked up in a mansion... Which is when I'm like "yeah, this isn't what I signed up for' and put it down.

There should be a way to reach corruption 3 without the bigger tits or becoming a 'bimbo'. Being slutty doesn't require either and it really feels weird that after all this time developing our slutty selves your pushed to do that.

Also it's really sad I built up a interest in BBC and nothing ever comes of it. Your first chance to sleep with a black guy is at the hotel after being 'rescued' from Anna.

Reactions: ivanchik

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
That's what I selected each time I was given a choice. It didn't matter.
It's matter you should start with 0 arousal. And for that you need patience and wait when you asked for that before beginning of dialogue with Anna.

Kasharyu

May 7, 2017
The first is that in 'dads' second step of corruption (X/100 bar) the bar is stuck at 90/100 and I have one event left that I can't seem to trigger (the tip just says to peep on dad, but I can't figure out where this is meant to happen or when). Peeping on him in the shower doesn't do anything.
I have the same problem, can't find how to trigger it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How can I... You know, have a bf? I played it a long time ago but I don't remember :WutFace:
check the dude named Jack in school
go out with him, you will unlock the scene with his sister, 2 actually one in the forest and one at school
then you will unlock his home
back at school, u can click on his name and an option for "accept being jack gf will appear"

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes