KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
have that, merged them, tried everything no images
You don't need to merge anything. The top row links are for the full 1.2 version game. You don't need the update only download unless you have an older version of the game.

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Help? How can I do the mom shopping weekend? doesn't show anywhere, neither in events or any other place or if someone could send a save?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I'm very sorry for the errors guys. I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.

how do i corrupt mother? and how to go to the party? it says 20 saturday but nothing happens.
Corrupting Mc's Mother is not yet implemented.
Did Jack invited you to the party? If yes then can you show me your save?
Help? How can I do the mom shopping weekend? doesn't show anywhere, neither in events or any other place or if someone could send a save?
Do you have the first level of corruption?
If yes then can you send me your save? I can't find the error.
I'll send a save just in case in attachment.
have that, merged them, tried everything no images
Can you send me a screenshot folder of the game?
For me it works, okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
In the Jack's party, you can't choose to dance with him ("wrong comparator exeption").
Also in the party, if your lust meter reach over 100 you are brutally teleported in your house and you skip all the remaining content.
My mistake, i found the error in the code.
Here is the fix, download the html and replace with the old one.

Thank you for the report.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Charlicoincoin

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
After getting the Yellow Pills from the Hospital, visiting Lucas at the Jewellery Store results in no content.
Also, how do I take the Yellow Pills?

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
I'm very sorry for the errors guys. I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.

Corrupting Mc's Mother is not yet implemented.
Did Jack invited you to the party? If yes then can you show me your save?

Do you have the first level of corruption?
If yes then can you send me your save? I can't find the error.
I'll send a save just in case in attachment.

Can you send me a screenshot folder of the game?
For me it works, okay.
Thx. I found it. it was in my room. and i needed to be there exactly. My mistake.

Reactions: Livervt

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
not bad start and is there things do with mom, mom shower don’t play, dream images don’t show

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I can't shower with Mom when I have the option, 1.jpg ... same issue from the first version of the game. :/

Just took a look at the images and I see some stuff with Mom but I can't get them, why? (Mom yoga, Mom bedroom...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

RM

May 25, 2017
Gave it a full playthrough yesterday, good work so far, love a lot of the content choices you've gone with (well, incest isn't really my jam, but everything else at least).

My main critique is that switching outfits is way too tedious right now. You go to your room (1 click), open wardrobe (2), click to open the outfit category (3), click the outfit itself (4), leave the wardrobe (5), leave your room (6), go to the hallway/first floor (7), go outside (8), then you have to go to whatever location you want (9). That's a fucktonne of clicks to go through, especially if most of the outfits are only relevant for events taking place in one location and there's no point to wearing them in transit or anything.

Even if adding an "autoequip relevant outfits" option or something similar would break immersion to some degree, at least simplifying some of the UI to not be so click intensive should be a priority. Splitting the house into two floors, having to click through to visit shops in the mall and visit everything in the city centre itself is awkward, and this could all be partially fixed up if you reduce the amount of screen real estate each associated location's image takes up. I honestly played through the entire thing with my browser's f12 console opened up to nearly half of the screen, just because it forced the location images to shrink down and all display close together, instead of needing to literally scroll the page to enter the office in the city centre and similar awkward instances.

Like it's a more appealing design than the shovelware html games that just have you click a single word of text in a list to visit locations, but right now its over-designed and unwieldy as a result. The House layout could be redesigned to have 2 rows of locations, first row is for the priority options (going outside, MC bedroom, a shortcut to the wardrobe, passing the time), second row is for minor rooms (kitchen, office, living room, backyard, basement, parent's bedroom). The first/second floor distinction doesn't need to exist beyond flavour reasons after all. Going outside could have local locations on the first row (home, park, church, lena's house), a second row for everything inside the Mall, and a third row for everything in the City Centre. Stick a title in for these three locations if you want (Town, Mall, City Centre) to label them if you want, and you can always go back and expand this to a fourth row later if want to make a distinction between local shops and people's homes by splitting Town into Neighbourhood (homes) and Town (shops and minor locations).

Edit: I also feel like the sidebars could be condensed down too, at least to remove the need for scrolling. You already have the Inventory and Credits options in the left sidebar, moving the relationships and phone options into their own brief options alongside these would make sense. You could then move the profile image from the left sidebar to the right one to use the now cleared up space, and also have it make sense to be displayed in the same sidebar as your outfit. After that, condense the amount of blank space in each sidebar and getting rid of the need to scroll down the sidebars seems achievable.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to rename the MC and other players? What I'm getting "$name"

Last edited:

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Amazing game. Really good so far. I just hope that the game will not further rely on the 2nd transformation, as I enjoyed a little bit more before she transformed the 1st time. The whole plot post-1st Transformation though is really well written so far. Can't wait for more updates!

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes