CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
right side - click on Phone - click on Messages (under Uber/Selfie/SocialPics/WeAreExclusive)
I have the same problem, and the new message...It's just not there, my guess is messing with the variables has messed it up.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Guys, sorry for the bugs, If you are playing in old save then please do Reload (Save and Load) beacuse of the new veriables.

after dads corruption is not going up with old save i started a new game.
in the office i have the same issue again like 1.4.
could you fix that please?
1st: "Work experience:$experience"
2nd: blank screen when clicking on "DO A PAPER WORK"
Here is the Fix HTML. After that Save and Load, it should work now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
some images fail to load on case-sensitive operating systems like linux.
for example img/ui/F95.png and img/UI/title1.png are two references to images. one has UI spelled in capital letters, the other doesn't.
this problem can be avoided by naming all files and folders in lowercase, and doing the same in the code as well.
Livervt Just wanted to draw you attention to this post because you seemed to ignore it while responding to others on the same page.
There are still a lot of images that fail to load due to the case-sensitive nature of the filesystem on Linux.
It's kind of annoying to pause playing to fix your mistakes to be able to play the game.
I also was unable to do the second exlusive client after the "serve them" button I got a blank page and talking to Lena at 15h30 about the cam show also seemed broken.

The office experience was fixed with doing `SugarCube.State.variables.experience = 0` in the console as posted above

Reactions: Livervt

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Livervt Just wanted to draw you attention to this post because you seemed to ignore it while responding to others on the same page.
There are still a lot of images that fail to load due to the case-sensitive nature of the filesystem on Linux.
It's kind of annoying to pause playing to fix your mistakes to be able to play the game.
I also was unable to do the second exlusive client after the "serve them" button I got a blank page and talking to Lena at 15h30 about the cam show also seemed broken.

The office experience was fixed with doing `SugarCube.State.variables.experience = 0` in the console as posted above
Okay, i'll fix that. I wasn't aware of Linux issues. Thanks for that.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Fix 1.6a:
-Linux case-sensitive
-Client 2 blank spots.
-Lena cam
-Office experience
-Mcroom Dildo

Please save and load before playing the game.
If you got any more issues please post it and sorry for long delay.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game so far, I did encounter a few blank images and missing animations on the windows version, how far can you go with the Mom?, and is there a way to skip the mini games? as the 5 second and 10 second games are a head wreck.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Good game so far, I did encounter a few blank images and missing animations on the windows version, how far can you go with the Mom?, and is there a way to skip the mini games? as the 5 second and 10 second games are a head wreck.
Mom's content should be in the next update. I see so many people got issue with Mini game, so i'll try to rework it somehow. Where did you encounter black images?

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Mom's content should be in the next update. I see so many people got issue with Mini game, so i'll try to rework it somehow. Where did you encounter black images?
Mostly relating to the dad and daughter scenes.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The file seems to be missing quite a number of the images including all of the files in img/gif/city
Is that the issue? So many images were not coming up, is the compression the issue? I know there was a linux fix, but I am running Windows. I love this game, but right now it is a crap-shoot as to which images I see.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes