VN Ren'Py Secret taste [v0.1 Incest Remake] [Jin3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretTaste-0.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
no ntr anti ntr and i would change the bathrobe man this one is so used in many other games kinda boring bathrobe. hope the game gets well

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
wow dude graphics looks good but woow dude the milf falls from the intro for the boy, thats not good to fast should add some more immersivenes into it adn some sandbox, take a piece from BB and a bit from AWAM and combine it, in these games the Milfs tease long time before even doing anything or like in BB even refuse first that what makes it cool. also read the text thru before release some of the text does not make much sense.

Reactions: Jin ㋡

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
wow dude graphics looks good but woow dude the milf falls from the intro for the boy, thats not good to fast should add some more immersivenes into it adn some sandbox, take a piece from BB and a bit from AWAM and combine it, in these games the Milfs tease long time before even doing anything or like in BB even refuse first that what makes it cool. also read the text thru before release some of the text does not make much sense.
Thanks for your advice. I'll work on making my dialogues better and less awkward.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
no ntr anti ntr and i would change the bathrobe man this one is so used in many other games kinda boring bathrobe. hope the game gets well
I'm planning to add vanilla and NTR routes to my project. I won't be using that robe again in the future, lol.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Jin3D, excellent start. Mom is such a hottie and a super cutie too. What a body she has. Looking forward to the next update. Maybe her son can turn her into his whore and they can make money together (if you want to go in that direction) with his friends and strangers around town. Or she can just become her son's slut and dress like one and they go out on the town as lovers. Might you be thinking pregnancy down the road? Would love to see her with a growing belly.

Reactions: Jin ㋡

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Jin3D, excellent start. Mom is such a hottie and a super cutie too. What a body she has. Looking forward to the next update. Maybe her son can turn her into his whore and they can make money together (if you want to go in that direction) with his friends and strangers around town. Or she can just become her son's slut and dress like one and they go out on the town as lovers. Might you be thinking pregnancy down the road? Would love to see her with a growing belly.
I will include the pregnancy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote