ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Okay, but it seems to work for other people, most other people, so... what is the dev supposed to do? What are we supposed to do for you?

Considering that the game is pretty much free, why would the dev need to put out guarantees?

Just to make sure that it's not anything new, I tried to play the game from the start again. Seems to be working fine. Considering that there's not a bunch of members here waving torches and pitchforks demanding the dev fix "something," I'm inclined to believe that whatever problem it is, isn't affecting many people.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no we figured out but it's okay
but please write all your russian first then the english
as you write it now it's confusing trying to locate what you write in english between the russian

you should go to the discord server and ask for help there
ask in the BUG channel
the writer/developer sashka there does the html code are there

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
vimmers
Вы первый кто попросил меня писать на двух языках!!
You are the first person who asked me to write in two languages!!

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
ethereal one
Пока нет! Но вы можете видеть будущее?!Жизнь в России,научила меня,не видеть будущее,нет,но не плохо его предсказывать!
Not yet! But can you see the future?! Life in Russia has taught me not to see the future, no,but it's not bad to predict it !
И я могу предсказать что ,если у человека заплетаются ноги,а он этого не замечает, то вскоре он упадет! Даю 99% гарантию на свое предсказание!
And I can predict that if a person 's legs get tangled and he doesn't notice it, then soon he will fall! I give a 99% guarantee on my prediction!

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
vimmers
Вы первый кто попросил меня писать на двух языках!!
You are the first person who asked me to write in two languages!!
From the general forum rules here, Section 1, part 5
We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English
Meaning you have to use English or provide a Google translation of what you post. We prefer if you write out your entire Russian language passage first, and then provide the English translation passage after, instead of nesting them inside each other as you've been doing. Much Like I've done here from Google translate.

Из общих правил форума здесь, Раздел 1, часть 5
Мы сообщество только на английском языке. Пожалуйста, предоставьте перевод с вашим постом, если он не на английском языке
Это означает, что вы должны использовать английский язык или предоставить перевод Google того, что вы публикуете. Мы предпочитаем, чтобы вы сначала записали весь отрывок из русского языка, а затем предоставили отрывок для перевода на английский язык, вместо того, чтобы вкладывать их друг в друга, как вы это делали. Так же, как я сделал здесь из Google Translate.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
New update?

V.0.7.2.0
Links: &

Found it on tfgames.site, but can't seem to find any changelog, so I have no idea what's new :s

Reactions: Lynn and CuriousG08

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
New update?

V.0.7.2.0
Links: Mega &

Found it on tfgames.site, but can't seem to find any changelog, so I have no idea what's new :s
i got you
0.7.2 The rent is too damn high!

Get a discount on your monthly rent by helping out your friendly landlord

• Unlock a new outfit more appropriate for cleaning
  • Impress him enough and you could get a side gig cleaning other apartments!
  • Meet new and interesting people... and clean their flats!
You are what you eat?

• As voted on by our patrons! share a "meal" with friends and unlock new "culinary" options
  • Better manage your finances and health by tweaking your mealplan!
  • Improve yourself with "special" additives that affect your characters progression!
Maid to order:

• Apply for a job at that cute cafe in the mall
  • Work on your customer service skills as a waitress
  • Unlock cute new outfits! What an achievement!
The game now tracks your progress, "achievements" are viewable via the options menu

• Achievements can be exported/imported to accrue across multiple playthroughs
  • All achievements in the list SHOULD be obtainable
  • Nearly 700 achievements tracking all parts of your journey
A major announcement

• Help Bob with an announcement to your old company and make a major decision of your own
An ill-advised confrontation

• Letting bob in on what's REALLY going on at work without urging proper caution now has consequences...
Small Other stuff:

• you can now call "dibs"/ask your friend Bob not to pursue your manager
  • The word "sissy" is now toggleable as a fetish flag Note that it does show up prior to the therapist visit where you fill out the survey, so if you really don't want to see it ever you'll want to tweak fetish flags in the options when you start a new game. -You can now change names of all NPCs via the options menu
Bugfixes:

• rather than immediately getting pink panties at the end of the trial you can instead ask for the key back (this allows for a "pure" greed playthrough since otherwise getting the panties would end up leading to namechange)
  • fixed some issues if you signed up for the chastity trial after already having gotten chastity in some other way
  • fixed some issues where virginity status wasn't being properly handled
  • no longer able to fuck a dog if you haven't lost your anal virginity
  • fix bug where you would always get in trouble for "snooping" first day even if AIKO helped
  • fix bug where you could get double listings of designer clothing
  • can talk about something else if you try to talk to psychiatrist about testimonials but you've already spoken to her about them all
  • fix bug where pulling panties aside would make penis disappear if you had no chastity device equipped can now masturbate if you pull panties to one side
  • fix bug where you could leave the gym without shoes on, resulting in an error
  • fix bug where meeting bob already at the gym every time (rather than from your appt) would cause him to fail to come to appt if you no-showed
  • fix bug where bob morning meeting would give wrong feedback re: wearing female attire
  • can get psychiatrist phone
  • if you do hypno therapy if you fail to wear plug whence required you can get punished via electric chastity device if you are so equipped
  • can now do "brazen" option for first dinner with bob
Known Issues:
  • The game is far from finished. Please take a look at the current build and changelog to see whats new!

Reactions: Lynn and CuriousG08

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Since I notice this under bugfixes. "
no longer able to fuck a dog if you haven't lost your anal virginity "

How exactly do you lead into those scenes in the first place? Any hints?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Since I notice this under bugfixes. "
no longer able to fuck a dog if you haven't lost your anal virginity "

How exactly do you lead into those scenes in the first place? Any hints?
after bob invited you to gym and you have got gym dress/shoes
when at home you can go for a jog
do it several times and you should meet a bunch of dogs

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
after bob invited you to gym and you have got gym dress/shoes
when at home you can go for a jog
do it several times and you should meet a bunch of dogs
I had a hunch it might have been something like that, but I tried that for awhile and never led to anything. All that ever happened was either the dogs were not interested or I outran them.

Okay, so I just brute forced it with f12 and jogged a dozen times, and finally a scene with the dogs is starting. I had previously gone through something like 2 weeks in game without cheating, jogging when I could, but nothing happened. That is quite a long grind. Thanks for the clarification.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if u want to play it right
just raise your stamina
Also, you have to have lost your anal virginity now
with the latest build

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Now I keep getting blank screen that just says,

TODO

Simple clicks on the back arrow just repeats the page, to go before it you have to repeatedly click back to force through the broken page. It is happening while repeating the dog scenes after awhile, and it also kept appearing when I tried to redo gym scenes.

Maybe this is a bug fixed in newer vers. Im running on 701i. I'll check it w/ newest in thread.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Another new bugfix, v0.7.2.0c, HTML file only.
known issues: it is not possible to unlock hormones in a "greed" manner, I'll write that after I'm back from choking people
fix <<>> in some item names
fixed a glitch if you no-showed the meeting with bob at the gym
fix some issues related to giant breasts
fixed a missing maid threshold unlock
fixed a bug wearing boots with very particular stats
fix workEvent bug in Bob work confrontation event
fixed an issue where you could get "stuck" if you put on makeup in the work bathrooms before you ahd properly unlocked makeup
fixed hormones not becoming available on "voluntary" path
fixed taste for error
fix rent discount multi-applying
flesh out therapist handling of different maid outfits

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
New bugfix, v0.7.2.0d. The devs are machines, I tell you.
New content: now possible to obtain hormones "money" style

fixed the bug of thinking the key was at home
fix unisex + makeup not triggering together
fixed knowing Tentans' assistant's name without ever hearing it
fix missing names on milking mission
clean up bar being open on mondays for bob event
fixed leapfrogging fem style up to maid

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes