Night

Nov 7, 2016
View attachment 3565102
I have hit save/update outfit on the office outfits in both the inventory versions. Non of it works. How do I fix this?
First dress your character in an outfit that meets all outfit work requirements, then select the entry you use for your office outfit, click the update button and make sure that office preset is selected in presets before updating. If you lose clothing from an event or your outfit work requirements change you will get outfit not configured until you fix your preset.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
First dress your character in an outfit that meets all outfit work requirements, then select the entry you use for your office outfit, click the update button and make sure that office preset is selected in presets before updating. If you lose clothing from an event or your outfit work requirements change you will get outfit not configured until you fix your preset.
Doesnt work. When I click on the office preset, the character wears all the office clothes. All events work as usual. So its not the items equipped that's a problem.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Doesnt work. When I click on the office preset, the character wears all the office clothes. All events work as usual. So its not the items equipped that's a problem.
If it's a bug it's not one I've seen, I would double check that your office clothes are set to "office preset", and not "none" or something, I've had that switch on it's own after editing. If that doesn't work hit report bug and post the save.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Getting a "cannot execute macro" error when manager brings up joint therapy session. Can't seem to get it to happen.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
This game desperately needs a "Skip to day X" option, unless there is a way to do it in which case I could use some help there. Need to skip Monday to Friday and go straight to saturday.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, loaded an existing (1.0.0.x) save into the online 1.0.1.3 and got this work event. May just be my awful memory, but I don't remember hearing of Rachel or her company previously?
1714504727012.png
(Also rachel's name (npc_rachel.first_name) should probably be capitalized, whoever she is.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, just checking to be sure, but there's no in-game way (i.e. not counting fetish settings) to get out of the chastity requirement if on Antler's cruel path, right? Makes sense storywise, but would be neat.

In this new event with the maid at the party, the MC gains Cum xp for feeding someone else their own cum.
1714508868856.png
I think that's a break with how stats otherwise work, at least I don't remember seeing anything else like it (e.g. getting Oral xp for receiving a blowjob or Masochism xp for inflicting pain).

The new(?) mandatory joint therapy session with Antlers seems to have some broken sentence structure here:
1714509513438.png

Also, these options, the ensuing dialogues, and the whole ensuing scene are all very odd if on Antlers' cruel path and not in any way close to her:
1714509638641.png
My MC has resisted and been forced every step of the way; the sudden switch to a loving D/s relationship makes no sense.

... I reloaded and tried staying away from therapy which led to a different event much more in line with the cruel path: Maybe that's the one that should always trigger if Antlers and Trapper are both cruel?

I'm pretty sure this used to be a one-off event, but for the past couple releases it's been triggering every few weeks. Don't know if that's working as intended.
1714510948830.png

The orgy/gangrape-on-the-train event doesn't award any xp currently as far as I can see. Sex Obsession (if voluntary), Anal, and Oral would be obvious stats for that. It seems odd that even with maxed out Martial Arts, Strength, Dexterity, Dominance, etc. (and low-ish Submission and Sex Obsession) there's no way of fighting back.

Showering at the gym (cleans the body but) no longer gets rid of the dirty status:
1714633531218.png
1714633503788.png

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This game desperately needs a "Skip to day X" option, unless there is a way to do it in which case I could use some help there. Need to skip Monday to Friday and go straight to saturday.
Nearly all the main story events trigger at work. Also, maintaining a good mood and low lust so you can perform well at work to maximize income are an important facet of this game (at least in the early stages).
Unfortunately, what you're asking for doesn't really make sense.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Nearly all the main story events trigger at work. Also, maintaining a good mood and low lust so you can perform well at work to maximize income are an important facet of this game (at least in the early stages).
What doesn't make sense is the amount of sheer grind you have to do. It's a pretty reasonable ask to have a way to cut down on it. Luckily it's a html game, easy to just read all of the events that you care about in text editor or edit the game to your liking. I'm guessing there's a save editor somewhere as well.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
What doesn't make sense is the amount of sheer grind you have to do. It's a pretty reasonable ask to have a way to cut down on it.
Already exists to a degree. You can change the rate of XP gain and accelerate the frequency of story events. Not to mention a lot of "routine" stuff becomes skippable after you do it a few times.
I get that the work day can get repetitive, but the office is effectively the central hub of the game. It's where all the important stuff happens.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Already exists to a degree. You can change the rate of XP gain and accelerate the frequency of story events. Not to mention a lot of "routine" stuff becomes skippable after you do it a few times.
I get that the work day can get repetitive, but the office is effectively the central hub of the game. It's where all the important stuff happens.
The progression to certain things is locked behind meeting people who only do it once per week... Office stuff I'm 1) mostly not into 2) breaks on me because I'm guessing some options were added much later and you're not "supposed" to pick them together, but there's no indication of that 3) routine stuff doesn't become skippable if you keep getting "something happens in the morning", which by the way I have no idea why because it just seems to be the same event over and over. A big part of my lack of enjoyment is 4) the boss lady isn't written well, she feels very artificial and doesn't give me any desire to submit or even interact with her, which is required apparently.

I dunno man there's a lot of quite good content in this game, but this whole shebang doesn't really feel like a good new player experience. And looking at the reviews, I'm not alone in these feelings.

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Secretary-DEEDEE-1.0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
You did not read anything and started spitting some random bullshit no one asked for. "Skipping days" makes clear sense. learn English then read it again, it will make sense.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
The problem with this is that certain events need to happen on specific dates or after a specific amount of days and although it could be disabled so those events could occur I believe it would just be too much work to implement a check for it to be disabled for these events. This is more hypothetical but it might not exist since I think random events (that effect either the side story or main story) will occur within those Skipped days. ( Could be wrong not sure.)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
"Skipping days" makes clear sense.
No it doesn't and I clearly explained why. Work on your reading comprehension before you get rude with someone please.

The progression to certain things is locked behind meeting people who only do it once per week... Office stuff I'm 1) mostly not into 2) breaks on me because I'm guessing some options were added much later and you're not "supposed" to pick them together, but there's no indication of that 3) routine stuff doesn't become skippable if you keep getting "something happens in the morning", which by the way I have no idea why because it just seems to be the same event over and over. A big part of my lack of enjoyment is 4) the boss lady isn't written well, she feels very artificial and doesn't give me any desire to submit or even interact with her, which is required apparently.

I dunno man there's a lot of quite good content in this game, but this whole shebang doesn't really feel like a good new player experience. And looking at the reviews, I'm not alone in these feelings.
These can be valid complaints, but they're mostly irrelevant to the discussion on the table.
Morning interruptions are relevant but they're not particularly common so all I have to say is "eh."

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes