armyman654

Nov 24, 2017
Really wish there was a cheat to max out a skill I love this game but I'm tired of having to restart and grind all my skills up to where they were
edit: and by max I mean skip the thresholds because some of them are annoying to trigger

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
Really wish there was a cheat to max out a skill I love this game but I'm tired of having to restart and grind all my skills up to where they were
edit: and by max I mean skip the thresholds because some of them are annoying to trigger
Story Mode XP Multiplier: 1x 2x 5x 10x when you start a new game

Last edited:

armyman654

Nov 24, 2017
I mean bypass the thresholds because I've probably replayed this game atleast 5 times and some of the events are hard to trigger

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I mean bypass the thresholds because I've probably replayed this game atleast 5 times and some of the events are hard to trigger
Old saves should be compatible so no need to start over. Other than that, I think using the warp system at game start will let you bypass some thresholds (depending on how far into the game you're warping).

You don't have to hit every threshold, so if you can find a way to trigger one of the later thresholds (see the lists in the wiki) you can bypass the preceding ones. I.e you don't have to trigger stat threshold 8 before reaching stat threshold 17.

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.values.anal.currentExp =
save to disk. only currentExp for each value can modified!!! example ( currentExp = 1 )
you need to change rooms to see the change

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
How do I increase strength above 10? I unlocked the swole bros but nothing happens when I work out with them, also tried working without a buttplug but nothing happens(I don't have the "squat plug" the guide mentions)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do I increase strength above 10? I unlocked the swole bros but nothing happens when I work out with them, also tried working without a buttplug but nothing happens(I don't have the "squat plug" the guide mentions)
You can buy squat plugs from the gym store (access from reception).

qwerty453876

May 3, 2023
What conditions are needed to activate the final battle with Pawn?
I freed all friends, destroyed all the lieutenants, stage 5 has been going on for 6 months already, and this event still doesn’t start. :(

Fox Mulder

Sep 21, 2017
What conditions are needed to activate the final battle with Pawn?
I freed all friends, destroyed all the lieutenants, stage 5 has been going on for 6 months already, and this event still doesn’t start. :(
Did you infiltrate valkyrie? Read (very old) Email on your Pc and start infiltration mission.
After that you can start endgame by talking with aiko or antlers.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
not sure if the below is a known bug or not.

But when i had to restart my game due to me being stupid, and tried to jump to the end.... this doesn't seem right compared to begining of chapter 5

1710345726546.png

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
not sure if the below is a known bug or not.

But when i had to restart my game due to me being stupid, and tried to jump to the end.... this doesn't seem right compared to begining of chapter 5
CNR, being able to start with 20 happens on any warp stage 4 or later (just re-tested all of them).

I cant seem to finish "The Tournament of Triumph!".
Be more specific, there's twostages for such, throat of the galaxy and the ASStral challenge, both are fairly similar in requiring high skill in oral/anal and low fatigue

NerullianZenith

Jan 5, 2019
checking the general apparel store gave me this error message:

Unknown itemID: sunstone_skirt_gold

In game it's July 5th of the first in-game year

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
checking the general apparel store gave me this error message:

Unknown itemID: sunstone_skirt_gold

In game it's July 5th of the first in-game year
Are you using the most recently updated version (e.g. the online version or from the devs' discord)? I think that bug's been reported and (supposedly) fixed before.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes