zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Guys, i am stuck while trying to cure Alex. The game says you have to catch Nina after work at the cafe, but i work there for hours and hours and never see her. Candice gave me a CD after watching MC want to recruit other Alex's friends, but i failed to do anything afterward ( i even tried to talk with a couple that can be found on the dance floor at the club).

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I can't get the last pet dog event to trigger (take a walk)
Taking the dog for a walk is an option from the foyer.

and I can't satisfy alex after giving her serum delta.
Do at least 5 different types of stimulation, including at least one instance of her fucking you, or you fucking her. You'll then need to progress to Delta+ and get assistance from her friends.

In upcoming hotfix?

That’s maybe true, but I forgot that Aiko requires you have big(don’t know how much) gaming skill, and I completely neglected Hotties. So I guess my only option to continue is to cure Alex, come out as a woman and get access to video game, so I can level up. Or I can always go back and do it before stage 5 but what fun is that?
Hotfixes are released daily on the game's discord as well as updating the version on our site, you can advance gaming via online streaming, or temporarily boost by using energy drink

Guys, i am stuck while trying to cure Alex. The game says you have to catch Nina after work at the cafe, but i work there for hours and hours and never see her. Candice gave me a CD after watching MC want to recruit other Alex's friends, but i failed to do anything afterward ( i even tried to talk with a couple that can be found on the dance floor at the club).
The option would be "Talk to Nina about de-evilifying your mutual friend, Alex.", available from the cafe.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
gaming via online streaming, or temporarily boost by using energy drink
Damn, forgot this thing even exists. I chose redo stage 5 for evil Serena anyway.
The option would be "Talk to Nina about de-evilifying your mutual friend, Alex.", available from the cafe.
In a main cafe screen? Is there is specific requirement that I can possibly miss? Because I don’t have one.

Last edited:

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
This is my 5th dose on her and she still refuses to take the + version.
  • Once you have given Alex Serum Delta 3 or more times, she will finally accept taking Serum Delta+ for a more intense session.
That's what wiki said, and that's what i remember myself too. Do you have your stats maxed out? Or maybe the event just broke, sadly, it's not rare for the game to be like this.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I don't see any signs the dev visits here, but...
"You gather Nyxie up — somewhat reluctantly, and set her on your lap for some petting.
Nyxie seems perfectly content to sit on your lap as you give her scratchies behind the ears, purring happily."
So, by the writing, "you" are reluctant. But, that's ridiculous. "You" are the one who made the choice. "You" even thought "it's kitty time."
As for the cat being reluctant:
1. That's not what the writing says.
2. "Nyxie seems perfectly content to" - I mean, maybe a cat would act this way, being reluctant and then happy, but you need to make it clear there was a mood shift, not just contradict yourself one sentence later.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
???what the heck are you babbling about??! The dev, "sashkah" is his name, comes here all the time to answer questions and for bug reports. Do check the comments before you make such nonsensical claims.
I glanced through some pages in the thread. I wonder exactly what you think I should have looked for or searched for to determine that the developer was here when the information is not in the OP and the username is different.
Or maybe you should think before you tell someone they should have read an unreasonable number of posts in the thread to find out whether a piece of information is in there.
And maybe you could even learn how to not be unnecessarily rude to someone who said nothing remotely rude to you or to anyone.
I will remind you that I said: "I don't see any signs that the developer visits here." Which part of the sentence was babble to you? Which part of it did you feel was incoherent or unreasonable? Which part of me not seeing something was babble to you?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I glanced through some pages in the thread. I wonder exactly what you think I should have looked for or searched for to determine that the developer was here when the information is not in the OP and the username is different.
Or maybe you should think before you tell someone they should have read an unreasonable number of posts in the thread to find out whether a piece of information is in there.
And maybe you could even learn how to not be unnecessarily rude to someone who said nothing remotely rude to you or to anyone.
I will remind you that I said: "I don't see any signs that the developer visits here." Which part of the sentence was babble to you? Which part of it did you feel was incoherent or unreasonable? Which part of me not seeing something was babble to you?
There are multiple posts by them in the last few pages that make it abundantly clear. But anyway: Yeah, one of the devs swings by here semiregularly, but for quicker results see their discord.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
There are multiple posts by them in the last few pages that make it abundantly clear. But anyway: Yeah, one of the devs swings by here semiregularly, but for quicker results see their discord.
I looked at this page and, I believe, the first few pages in the thread.
And then I stopped because, as I noted, I didn't even know what to look for. It was obvious they weren't in charge of the thread, and I didn't see the name Deedee anywhere. I might have looked through the last few pages for Deedee. I don't recall.
I agree that now that I know the dev is in the thread and their name is Sashka, it's super obvious the dev is in the thread and their name is Sashka.
This is four posts now in this thread because I said "I don't see" something which I did not see.

Last edited:

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
I ended up redoing stage 5 all over again, but the option to talk to Nina at the cafe never showed up. I checked after saturday game, after talking with Candice for the first time, and after checking out the disk.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
So event with Alex asking for quicky at work, and wanting dinner with Serena while not dating - is bug or feature ?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
"You gather Nyxie up — somewhat reluctantly, and set her on your lap for some petting.
<snip>
Rewrote.
I ended up redoing stage 5 all over again, but the option to talk to Nina at the cafe never showed up. I checked after Saturday game, after talking with Candice for the first time, and after checking out the disk.
maybe you're missing an update? latest version is 0915bg, if it's still broken there I would need a save demonstrating the issue.

So event with Alex asking for quicky at work, and wanting dinner with Serena while not dating - is bug or feature ?
Those would be bugs, I found and fixed the ex/Alex one, but would need a save for the other demonstrating an improper triggering.

Last edited:

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
maybe you're missing an update? latest version is 0915bg, if it's still broken there I would need a save demonstrating the issue.
You are right. The last update that came out after my question indeed fixed the issue, i just never checked, my bad. I still got an error message, though. It would be the first safe file, if you're interested.
Those would be bugs, I found and fixed the ex/Alex one, but would need a save for the other demonstrating an improper triggering.
Here. Right after i cure Alex "properly". That would be the second and third save files.
In what condition is Antlers not hating to see MC in her attire, but actually giving him a special task?
Can you please clarify that one? She always just got angry when i showed up in full Antlers attire, with 0 anger and 10 affection.
And of course, thank you for your work!

freakstallio

Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys! I did some editing and came up with this save file. This save file has all the stats and almost all are at max level at the beginning of the game. If you are lazy like me then enjoy!

Reactions: mojo211995

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys! I did some editing and came up with this save file. This save file has all the stats and almost all are at max level at the beginning of the game. If you are lazy like me then enjoy!
Good job! But don’t forget max stats sometimes prevent interactions too.Like you can’t hate your boss for ruining your life and drugging you and Serena. But it probably easier to reduce exp then adding stat thresholds.

freakstallio

Nov 18, 2019
Good job! But don’t forget max stats sometimes prevent interactions too.Like you can’t hate your boss for ruining your life and drugging you and Serena. But it probably easier to reduce exp then adding stat thresholds.
Like you said you can edit your stats levels easyly and if you want to max the again you just have to use Xp debug mod.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
You are right. The last update that came out after my question indeed fixed the issue, i just never checked, my bad. I still got an error message, though. It would be the first safe file, if you're interested.

Here. Right after i cure Alex "properly". That would be the second and third save files.
Fixed, thanks for the saves

Can you please clarify that one? She always just got angry when i showed up in full Antlers attire, with 0 anger and 10 affection.
And of course, thank you for your work!
Possibly missing hair/makeup? I'd need a save.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
If it's supposed to be fixed in the bugfix above, then i still have an error message after curing Alex and an event at work. If it's supposed to be fixed in the bugfix above, then i still have an error message after curing Alex and an event at work.
Possibly missing hair/makeup? I'd need a save.
If you miss some part she will point of it without gain anger. Here you go.
And a new thing: Bob actually started fucking Antlers after half a year ingame time, but there was no additional dialog with him, her, or Trapper.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes