happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a debug mode that allows you to skip grindy parts?
As I don't want to repeat boring parts since old Saves don't work.

Aug 4, 2019
Is there a debug mode that allows you to skip grindy parts?
As I don't want to repeat boring parts since old Saves don't work.
Latest version adds a warp feature when starting. You can skip the intro, the first week, the grindy bit to get to chastity or the point where you become a full sissy. It then has options for all the choices you'd have made between those points.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
to online version (just update the version number in the URL every time).

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
You should also put a dev notice in there:
"IMPORTANT!

0.6.0.x is a test build. There are still some placeholder graphics in ... place ... and I assume a few bugs here and there. For anyone wishing to avoid this, please wait for the 0.6.1.0 release, which will be the "Full" release for this update (not the final game though... that will still take some time)."
Well... someone still have to play the test build version right ? So please play it and then tell us if it is good or not. Your sacrifices shall be remembered. :))

Reactions: anime66

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
What's the point of the chastity at the sex shop if your boss gives you one?
You can greatly accelerate your feminization if you voluntarily do things before the manager requires you to. If you're trying to go through feminization/sissification as fast as possible a mix of Voluntary, Forced, and Obedient is the way to go. Voluntary on the first choice (wear your ex's panties) and then misbehave (Forced) and wear male clothes when the manager requires you to wear unisex. Wear male clothes twice (until you have no more male clothes to wear because the manager has burned them all). At all other times be obedient. Also buy MJ heels as soon as you can and wear them at home to increase that skill. Take the chastity trial at the sex shop as soon as you can. Oh, and look up Alex's skirt on the first day ... and wait 3 minutes IRL until you get the option to play with her privates. If you do the minigame correctly you'll get to blow her before you even meet your new boss.

You can do pure runs in any of the four paths, and the manager dialogue is somewhat different depending on which path flags have been set on certain events.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Well... someone still have to play the test build version right ? So please play it and then tell us if it is good or not. Your sacrifices shall be remembered. :))
The bugs can be quite annoying, so whoever decides to play just make saves often. But I haven't found anything that broke that couldn't be just fixed by loading the game back to except for one of the ways that the manager tries to relive you, it always ends in a dead end. Overall this patch is great, it adds a lot of content and most importantly for some people - more actual sexual content.
I did 2 'runs', one using the skip and one without it and didn't feel the difference, maybe some paths are more bugged than the others.

Edit: 'Your landlord fixed his calendar and will now show up every month to collect the rent. A hardship, for sure, but one that may bring with it new opportunities both now and in the future.... ' <- this line made me think maybe I should just try not paying at all and see what happens? And what happens is Game Over. I wanna know how do you trigger rent content if there is any?

Last edited:
Reactions: jeok

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not paying rent at all is a game over. But not having enough money may lead to a Greed path option. If you want more info go hang out on the Discord. I've not done the new Greed path, and I've always had more than enough money, so I can't personally share any "wisdom" regarding failing to meet your obligations.

As for the skip stuff, they still have a bunch of bugs. There are newer builds on Discord, which have fixed several dozen bugs that were in the most recent build posted here. Many of the bugs are game-breaking. If you're playing the build posted here on F95 you're wasting your time. Go grab a newer build from the #bugs channel.

You've been warned. Again. ;)

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game looks promising, and I like the pixelated graphics.

One question: is this a feminization-focused game, or is it possible to become 100% female?

Aug 4, 2019
This game looks promising, and I like the pixelated graphics.

One question: is this a feminization-focused game, or is it possible to become 100% female?
It isn't currently possible to become 100% female. I believe the creator has said that it might be an option in a future update.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes, but not at the Bodyshop. You can get DDs through an event if you make a certain choice.

Reactions: Agent Cooper
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes