Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
mild force fem more gay then anything right now

i have to say it's a good game but not a transformation game not yet at least

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Would be pretty great if you could transform someone else into a sissy and not yourself

junito

May 27, 2017
when I use "SugarCube.State.current.variables', after the change happen things come back to before cheat in the next second, any tips?

U

User_23654

Here is a little Mod for wearing "female clothes and the normal make up", outside.

@junito
Just edit the calculator for the money you get at the usual place. (Check out the line 10264 "var val = (player.stats.submission[0]+player.stats.skilled[0]+player.stats.feminized[0]+player.stats.bimbofication[0])/160". Edit the 160 at the end to a smaller amount. Or try edit the maxcredit at line 34116)

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I really like crossdresser and sissy games -- but I hate the femdom part. I understand some guys are into being made to wear girls clothes then dominated by girls but where is the crossdresser/sissy guy on guy action? I know this game teases it but honestly from past games - I don't think they'll go through with it.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I really like crossdresser and sissy games -- but I hate the femdom part. I understand some guys are into being made to wear girls clothes then dominated by girls but where is the crossdresser/sissy guy on guy action? I know this game teases it but honestly from past games - I don't think they'll go through with it.
yeah i was more hopping it would be a transformation game like the tags suggest but the pink pill only gives a cup boobs and shrinks the penis it needs to get further if you want to call it transformation imo

phone, seves for anything?
yes you can all people try calling bob and the others when you get their cards

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The game looks good. I am only into femdom and not being feminized or whatever though. Wonder if there will be a route where you can stay a male?

P.S.: Found actually a workaround for the first forced feminization scene. Being late the first day and buy boxer shorts and socks at the mall. Still the MC thinks he would be naked though, but then the feminzation stat isn't raised. So the game acknowledges that. The manager still request the MC to wear female lingerie though, which he doesn't have and refuses to buy.

Reactions: supermanz95

LacyLi

Jul 24, 2018
I love it so far! I thought i would be disappointed in the graphics, but if you stick with it's plenty good! Give it a chance. I hope the dev keeps at it for a long while with continuous meaningful updates. I hope for masculine male on feminized sissy/shemale content myself. More than just the glory hole bj.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Oh, wow! This is so good alreadu and has amazing potential to be an all time best I the genre! Please please please let this one keep getting tlc updates till it's complete. I love the way it's going nd the art is cute! Thank you for sharing!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes