q87g

Oct 4, 2017
0.3.0 test build out

So it turns out that I am really bad at assuming timetables. Who would have guessed. Anyway, this here is a TEST version for 0.3.0. There are still some features, but mostly scenes missing.
  • There are still some themes you cannot talk with either the psychiatrist nor the manager about. So yes, the "I'm a bad sissy that needs to be punished" scene is still missing in action. Sorry.
  • The first two hypnosis scenes have been heavily rewritten. The first one is completely new and has replaced the original first one. The second has a lot of changes. The 3rd will be changed in the future, since I want to remove the whole split personality aspect of the game, since it was kind of stupid to begin with. If the PC want's to act like a cumcrazy slut, its on his own terms and not because there's a 2nd personality within them.
  • Outdoor Crossdressing is in the game, but after you reach it there will be a few scenes where you get some variants of "Content Missing". I plan to add some reactions of different character when you reach that stage. These can be different depending on how you reached that stage. Currently you can only do this with the help of the manager.
  • Profiles have been added but are really not that usefull yet. In the future they should tell you how much progress you have with a certain character and some important details.
  • So, once you reach outdoor cross dressing (or regular dressing as civilised people would call it), you're pretty much at the end of this version. The most content changes are at the beginning of the game.
You can download the test builds [ ] and [ ]

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Don't know where to post this but I get an error whenever i try [Close the door behind you, get on your knees and kiss her heels.]

Toastbrot

Sep 24, 2017
Don't know where to post this but I get an error whenever i try [Close the door behind you, get on your knees and kiss her heels.]
The dev made a mistake when changing link names. You have to change the link from "event_manager_phase1_end_reward_1" to "event_manager_stage1_end_reward_1". It's on line 16006.

same and next one in VR game...
Same thing.
Change "event_psychiatrist_hypnosis_3_penis_accept" to "event_psychiatrist_hypnosis_4_penis_accept" on line 20345.

Reactions: dtx and Lillaia

Lillaia

Nov 27, 2017
The dev made a mistake when changing link names. You have to change the link from "event_manager_phase1_end_reward_1" to "event_manager_stage1_end_reward_1". It's on line 16006.

Same thing.
Change "event_psychiatrist_hypnosis_3_penis_accept" to "event_psychiatrist_hypnosis_4_penis_accept" on line 20345.
yop it helps thx!

Lillaia

Nov 27, 2017
event_manager_theme_badsissy1 does not exist too
event_psychiatrist_hypnosis_3_restroom_accept

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
I linked the post/thread in my quote. Bug reports should probably be posted there because I have no idea if the creator watches this thread. Anyway new test version is out.

Anyway, new Test Version is online. You can download them on [ ] or [ ].

Besty

Oct 14, 2017
That game is really well designed and worth trying. UI can be clunky, especially in the wardrobe but in other terms, it is great and well written.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
All I know is this update was highly disappointing imo, DeeDee spent most her time rewriting content that was already there that really didn't need to be tampered with.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
still cant crossdress outside, even with level 10 feminization
only way i found to be able to crossdress outside was to get your boss to get angry with you for not wearing business clothes to work but this event somehow doesnt always trigger and the game seems a tad bit buggy afterwards

Reactions: gordao

gordao

Sep 6, 2017
only way i found to be able to crossdress outside was to get your boss to get angry with you for not wearing business clothes to work but this event somehow doesnt always trigger and the game seems a tad bit buggy afterwards
yeah, i went to work without "job clothes" and nothing happened

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
yeah, i went to work without "job clothes" and nothing happened
i dont know why but the second time i tried it didnt trigger either
the one time i did i followed this sequence

1 go commando
2 several weeks later after the drop to your knees scene at the manager
3 go in casual clothes

cant promise it'll work tho like i said didnt trigger second time i tried dunno if i forgot something

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Soooo. Were here a month and a bit later. I'm gonna guess we wont see an update till sometime in September. I think it's gonna be worth the wait (hopefully well have some more crossdressing content) till then though.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
ok surefire way to be able to crossdress outside is to wear casual clothes AFTER the manager put you in chastity to work

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have issues with IMPORTing my savegames from the last version.
I did export and import of my save, but then I get the red message:
Error, trying to import from old version. Version as to be at least 0.3.0. Import Version is 0.2.5!

So I can not import saves at all? Last time I checked (yesterday) they only got v0.2.5 which I played too long to start over now.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes