Archy

Apr 30, 2017
how i can get rid of the black box when i have it in the inventory. cant leave house with it
thanks

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
How to get into the plug suit with therapist? Not in my inventory and no option pops up.
Do you mean during the first session? Have you gotten out of your clothes first? She says that she needs to put lotion on you before you can put on the suit. After you get naked, you have the plug suit in the inventory.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Do you mean during the first session? Have you gotten out of your clothes first? She says that she needs to put lotion on you before you can put on the suit. After you get naked, you have the plug suit in the inventory.
Yeah I got out of my clothes when I during the first session. I just loaded an earlier save which resolved the issue.

U

User_269627

Can someone tell me how to increase the attributes to wear women's clothes at work? please.
I asked this a little earlier - apparently it hasn't been implemented yet. Game is still in very early stages so I guess no matter how high you get your stats you still don't have courage to wear girls' clothes outside.

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
I asked this a little earlier - apparently it hasn't been implemented yet. Game is still in very early stages so I guess no matter how high you get your stats you still don't have courage to wear girls' clothes outside.
ok thanks for the reply. I will continue watering Chuck

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
If thats the case I take it you can't legitimately get the boobs (for some reason my phone wants to auto correct boobs into boondocks)

U

User_269627

It's mainly sissification now but the author has mentioned that now this far into the project they can foresee male2female transformation being implemented.
I believe the path is there for the transformation as the game progresses, but its just not quite at that point yet.

Bob13th

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone got the update? 3.0 I think it's at now. Anyways there used to be a punishment that would make you were female clothes to work, haven't been able to trigger it since I think 1.5? Anyways to get boobs take a the pink pill you get after trying to quit before the first punishment. (the one with the matrix joke)
Side note you can put female clothes on in the bath room at the bar before you give a HJ/BJ to get more exp.
Hope that helps.

agrael72

Apr 9, 2018
Fun game. I accidentally loaded when trying to overwrite a save and screwed myself out of a few days. I found having to change clothes back and forth to be a little time consuming (especially having to take off something to put on something else) but the dev seemed to have factored for that as after a bit you seem to be able to just change via option given during the scene. It does seem a lot like Perverted Education but that's certainly a good one to imitate, for this genre at least.

I think using some familiar actors pictures has really weirded me out, though, having Nick Cage, Danny Trejo and the Rock in a sex game I'm playing is a little off putting.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
It's been a long time since there was an update.
Yeah it took around 2 to 3 months for the last update to be released but I really don't mind waiting as the content is usually good and polished with only a few bugs.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Reading the forum thread for this game on Tfgamessite, the author said they intended to release a new version the end of April but due to some unforseen events with the game the release date has been pushed back to May, what part of May wasn't specified.

U

User_23654

April 2017 Item Results

So, I had to make two different posts, since the other one (the inquiry) is for the "Full of surprises" or above patrons and this one is for everyone. Again the list of what is going to be in the game.
  • A selection long haircuts (and pigtail) (via vote)
  • A set of black and pink latex panties, bra and stockings and garterbelt (Rngesus has spoken)
  • Maid outfit (Dress, stockings, headpiece) (Selected by me)

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
April 2017 Item Results

So, I had to make two different posts, since the other one (the inquiry) is for the "Full of surprises" or above patrons and this one is for everyone. Again the list of what is going to be in the game.
  • A selection long haircuts (and pigtail) (via vote)
  • A set of black and pink latex panties, bra and stockings and garterbelt (Rngesus has spoken)
  • Maid outfit (Dress, stockings, headpiece) (Selected by me)
Any news on the release date?

MaybeMaker42

Dec 12, 2017
No release date has been set for the current build. I think the creator is taking some time off from their RL job to work on the game in the next few weeks. So, end of the month?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes