qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Heh, you mean like the token "are you 18?" that basically every game featured on this site have, which I guarantee is not the case for every player of said games.
He's taking a jab at the Olivia Hill rule:
If you're a fascist, you're not welcome to play this game. It's against the rules. If you're reading this and thinking, "You just call everyone you disagree with a fascist," then you're probably a fascist, or incapable of drawing inferences from context and acknowledging a dangerous political climate that causes the oppressed to be hyperbolic. Don't play this game. Heal yourself. Grow. Learn. Watch some Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood or something.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Given the terms of service of the game the OP should be updated so the numerous alt-right Trump supporters don't accidentally download the game just to find out they're not allowed to play and thus end up with wasted bandwidth.
View attachment 1456227
No comment on the biological abilities of people with different chromosomes, or the abundance of them.
Frankly we're already breaking rules by playing the game without giving them patreonbux so as far as rule breaking goes it's in for a penny, in for a pound.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
He's taking a jab at the Olivia Hill rule:
I love the way it's a basically a fuckin' caricature of itself
If you're reading this and thinking, "You just call everyone you disagree with a fascist," then you're probably a fascist
Pre-emptively bringing up your opponents' argument just so you can reinforce it for them :WeSmart:
Might I also say, that it's hilariously ironic that they're using that "rule" on a game with an actually evil megacorporation as a primary antagonist?
I mean, its very existence is already hilariously ironic. Attempting (however futilely) to deny business (and encourage others to do the same) to individuals based on not even their actual beliefs, but your wild preconceptions of their beliefs? Strikes me as awfully... huh, what's the word...

Last edited:

Hellchaos

May 3, 2020
Hi I stuck on the Art Selection page.

I can not go back and the return Button only opens the navigation Panel. Has someone an idea what to do ?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes