gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now that I have dominated Alex how do I get her to the Sin Club.
:
  • To get this event to trigger, you'll have to meet a few requirements:
    • Alex has to be your sub (check above on how to do that)
    • Have already collared Alex (see above)
    • Have already visited the Fetish Club once by yourself
    • Have already given a blowjob to someone
    • Have already lost your anal virginity
  • Once you meet these requirements, after you finish an RPG session, instead of heading into the normal fun time with Alex you'll get invited on a double date to the fetish club with Nina and her sub. So long as you don't have plans already, you can accept the invite and head to the fetish club with them. You can also decline and go another week if you want.
(Note that other RPG-session events can take precedence, pushing the invite to the next week.)

Wish some other characters would get content over Alex
Things generally get added in the order supporters vote on them. I enjoy most of Alex' content (wholesome, consensual, sex-positive, caring; all in all a nice contrast to what happens at "work") and appreciate that her presence is this update allows the MC to level up their dominance without involving Antlers, but she has been rather heavily featured for a couple of updates now.

The next update is likely to be Alex-heavy as well (there's a large cosplay event for those into that sort of thing), but after that I think the game'll move on to focus on other areas.

Reactions: Axel34

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can you finish this without ever sucking off or fucking a male?
There's no end-game yet so nothing to "finish". In its current form, you'd be cutting yourself off from a significant portion of the content.

I think I vaguely remember a no-male mode being mentioned as planned eventually, but don't think it is in any way imminent. Much like the no-chastity mode, it would require significant rewrites of the current content.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
0.8.6 and 0.8.7 are both Alex focused (though with other things, as well - 0.8.6 added the "enthusiast" progression mode as well as an additional avatar choice, while 0.8.7 includes some additional VR-themed content and the option to toggle male characters to female), before that 0.8.5 was the fetish club + "strict" progression, 0.8.4 was Candy + VR capstones. Alex had not had not had a focused release since 0.7.10.

The themes of releases are determined by patreon/substar voting, the options for 0.8.8 will be either Pawn + streaming/camgirl or Bob + gym + AIKO, the voting for such will happen on patreon/substar in September.

Theoretically, but it would be fetish flag dependent (specifically, you can't have the "get raped" flag enabled), and you'd have to thread some needles (and would be missing out on quite a bit of "side" content - all of Bob/Kurt, a chunk of the gym, most of Twig, various party/HR manager events, you'd hit a wall with prostitution progression, ditto church, parts of the fetish club, and anything bestiality). That technically changes in 0.8.7 when any/all male characters can be toggled to be female (primarily affects pronouns/some descriptions, currently minimal art support and no significant changes to overall behavior/character/arcs)

There's no end-game yet so nothing to "finish". In its current form, you'd be cutting yourself off from a significant portion of the content.

I think I vaguely remember a no-male mode being mentioned as planned eventually, but don't think it is in any way imminent. Much like the no-chastity mode, it would require significant rewrites of the current content.
As mentioned above, the option to toggle male characters to female (individually or universally) is in 0.8.7. No chastity could happen as soon as 0.8.8, it will depend on voting (it has previously lost to strict and enthusiast progressions, but those are both merged now, and the other "secondary focus" options have all scored lower than no-chastity in previous polls).

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

Tbf, when you're not interested in males or cocks, that isn't going to be content that you would miss.
The only female mode definitely sounds interesting though. That's a mechanic that degrees of lewdity has had for some time now. So it's definitely possible if they come around to it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Tbf, when you're not interested in males or cocks, that isn't going to be content that you would miss.
The only female mode definitely sounds interesting though. That's a mechanic that degrees of lewdity has had for some time now. So it's definitely possible if they come around to it.
DoL is a much more free-roaming experience, while this game is much more strict story-wise. There's one main fetish here and everything else is built around it, while DoL does not focus on a particular sexual theme. It's almost a complication of all but a few popular hentai tropes for the player to build their Orphan's story with. That is why you start with configuring your PC, NPCs and so forth before you begin.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As mentioned above, the option to toggle male characters to female (individually or universally) is in 0.8.7. No chastity could happen as soon as 0.8.8, it will depend on voting (it has previously lost to strict and enthusiast progressions, but those are both merged now, and the other "secondary focus" options have all scored lower than no-chastity in previous polls).
Good to know, thanks for clarifying. I had an idea I'd seen the male-to-female toggle mentioned at some point, but didn't pay too much attention at the time. Neat that it's already in the upcoming release/current pre-release for those that are into that.

In the game as-is it is of course completely possible to avoid chastity outside the workplace, but will be interesting to see what the option to avoid it at work will entail and how that'll fit into the narrative.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
in 0.8.7 when any/all male characters can be toggled to be female (primarily affects pronouns/some descriptions, currently minimal art support and no significant changes to overall behavior/character/arcs)
That's exiting news, though given the nature of the game I've gotta ask: will the newly female character be fully female or will they be trans similarly to Alex?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
That's exiting news, though given the nature of the game I've gotta ask: will the newly female character be fully female or will they be trans similarly to Alex?
For purpose of "simplicity" toggling characters to be female is basically just a change to pronouns/name/some descriptions. Even that much was over 27000 words added to the game. While genital changes are theoretically possible, it would be a lot more work, ranging from ~doubling the size of some scenes due to variants, to completely restructuring how a scene plays out (plus cascade effects related to virginities and the like), so, while possible, it is currently not planned/would require a fairly high level of interest to consider doing.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
For purpose of "simplicity" toggling characters to be female is basically just a change to pronouns/name/some descriptions. Even that much was over 27000 words added to the game. While genital changes are theoretically possible, it would be a lot more work, ranging from ~doubling the size of some scenes due to variants, to completely restructuring how a scene plays out (plus cascade effects related to virginities and the like), so, while possible, it is currently not planned/would require a fairly high level of interest to consider doing.
Well if we're talking about a female mode then that means changing more than just their pronouns. It means no "trans" or "futa's" just cis women. I mean, that's what females are, cis-women. I'm being precise with my words here because I know that by just saying a "woman only mode" can be misconstrued with the LGBTQ concepts of what a "woman" is but female does refer to women in the traditional sense.

Jac3

May 21, 2022
Well if we're talking about a female mode then that means changing more than just their pronouns. It means no "trans" or "futa's" just cis women. I mean, that's what females are, cis-women. I'm being precise with my words here because I know that by just saying a "woman only mode" can be misconstrued with the LGBTQ concepts of what a "woman" is but female does refer to women in the traditional sense.
A Trans woman is just as much of a woman as a Cis woman.

Reactions: Chainciller

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
A Trans woman is just as much of a woman as a Cis woman.
Biologically speaking, factually speaking, and even biblically speaking, this is not the case, they are not.
The biological markers to be a woman are relevant, being born of the female sex is what makes a person a woman.
Trans-women are individuals who suffer from gender dysphoria. So even though they're male, they believe they were born in the wrong body. In modern society it's seen as rude to not accept a trans person by how they feel or identify so people are choosing to be polite about the issue, but to say trans-women are "real women" is a step too far in my opinion.

Last edited:

Jac3

May 21, 2022
Biologically speaking, factually speaking, and even biblically speaking, this is not the case, they are not.
The biological markers to be a woman are relevant, being born of the female sex is what makes a person a woman.
Trans-women are individuals who suffer from gender dysphoria. So even though they're male, they believe they were born in the wrong body. In modern society it's seen as rude to not accept a trans person by how they feel or identify so people are choosing to be polite about the issue, but to say trans-women are "real women" is a step too far in my opinion.
Nope. Identifying as a woman is what makes someone a woman.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Lads, please. We are all here to jack off, can we talk about politics some other time but possibly never?

Reactions: ItzSpc

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Attack the argument not the person. Besides, it's ridiculous to call someone a bigot for holding a traditional view of a woman.
Fair point, but you're looking to transition a game which is as gender non-conforming as they come. Which also makes the story of the main character forced or duped into gender transformation not very plausible in a world where girls have dicks, just because and no-one bats an eye.

Why bother?

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes