Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 86380

Overview:
Secretary is an erotic adventure life simulation game, where the character starts as an grown up, nearly 30 year old white collar worker in a well paid but dead end IT Job, when a few wrong decisions made his life fall apart, which lead him at the mercy of his new manager, whose personal opinion on how to motivate subordinates might differ from your typical work relationship​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-04
Developer: Deedee - -
Version: 0.8.7.1
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay Information:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Android (v0.8.6.4): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
- WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 26656 View attachment 135309 View attachment 135310 View attachment 135311
the rar password "secretary" to unzip the game, does not work

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Any and all underwear is missing after waking up the second time. I had my character take the panties and pantyhose.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
No Dudes:
  • Option to toggle any normally male NPC's to be female, instead.
  • Granular control to individually change all named NPCs as well as unnamed character.
  • Over 27k words of scene variants
Can we have this but with chicks with dicks?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Error in the male bathroom forced sex scene (0.8.6.4_ck game version) seems to be extra 'i' in $options again:
Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'fem')
<<if $optiions.fem>> <<set $player.flags.mall_events.gangbang_fem = true>> <<else>> <<set $player.flags.mall_events.gangbang = true>> <</if>>
edit: on unrelated note, a potential tweak to consider -- currently, wearing a dress sets the content of stockings slot to hidden, but nearly every available dress reveals at least half of the leg, often more. So perhaps wearing these items shouldn't exclude stockings from being considered as visible, and/or included in the appearance evaluation.

edit2: minor bug. event_school_4_8 doesn't put back the PC's panties after it's done.

edit3: event_work_hr_discipline_sub disobedient path has a mention of PC's testicles even when they lack any:
Code:
a few perfectly-aimed blows hooking down below to tag your tender testicles as she seems to make an effort to turn your entire rear a nice ruby
edit4: partial failure to recognize PC's genitals when aroused during break at the office:
(character doesn't have a penis, she's locked in chastity belt, with key permanently in possession of the manager)
Code:
Unfortunately for the purposes of resolving your arousal, your penis is quite securely locked away and the key out of your reach. 

[Fortunately you're plugged, which is really more your speed these days. You may have a vagina but maybe anal only is better?]

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You can actually play like woman? Or only male prota?

Edit: I just saw the comment up me lol
To be more precise, after a while playing as a guy (until a specific party event) you can change your genitals at a clinic and can become a girl, an herm/futa, stay a guy or get rid of everything (if i remember right).
it's also a this clinic that you can have animal genitals (if you enable it in the starting choices).

Just be sure to uncheck "universal chastity" if you want to use you vagina or it will also be locked

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just be sure to uncheck "universal chastity" if you want to use you vagina or it will also be locked
Though it might be worth noting that even with this toggle on you can have your fun, since there's various ways to remove chastity device.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Can we have this but with chicks with dicks?
Haven't tested it but as far as I understand, the characters with dicks will still have them.
Just to give out confirmation, yes, they still retain the dicks if the option is enabled. Different nouns and artwork but the equipment/scenes are still available.
1663215993887.png
That aside, I seem to have gotten myself stuck on content because I can't progress the pussy training with Hank, out of ideas as well, using dildos back home didn't seem to do anything to progress it.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
That aside, I seem to have gotten myself stuck on content because I can't progress the pussy training with Hank, out of ideas as well, using dildos back home didn't seem to do anything to progress it.
I had that problem a while ago because i said in the kink choices that pegging doesn't count as sex, so since it didn't count, every dildo, no matter how big, would not help with a "real" dick like hank's, even if you manage to take the dragon dildo all the way your not "trained enough".

Linkdtp

Apr 10, 2018
Couple of questions:

How do you progress makeup past 15. Is the primrose content bugged? Keep getting the question of confident vs disciplined and no way to apparently progress past that.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes