dews

Oct 21, 2017
There must be more to it than that, I meet all of those requirements and the last thing I've got is the "help her relax" scene.
I'm afraid that's it. Feel free to open up the source code yourself and review the block that checks for the pegging sequence, or just modify the value directly in the file to trigger the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm afraid that's it. Feel free to open up the source code yourself and review the block that checks for the pegging sequence, or just modify the value directly in the file to trigger the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured it out, it can only trigger within the first 28 days. If you don't meet the requirements within that time, it never happens. You can fix this by entering SugarCube.State.variables.player.work.qualifyingperiod = 7 into the console.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Really nice game.
I would like to have a gym (and leggings, shoes, etc...) with a couple of minor events and mayor story.
Also more clothes, accessory like glasses, belt, earring necklace, contents, play with alex on the mmo, phone calls with chat, pranks, pictures sent, meeting people/friends at the office.

Reactions: meimatsumoto

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
You'll probably get those at one point. However you should also know that this game updates literally once in a year.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
You'll probably get those at one point. However you should also know that this game updates literally once in a year.
That isn't entirely accurate there are multiple releases in a year. Granted they are limited and there is a load of test builds to muddle through before you get a few full releases.

The release schedule has gotten slower as time has gone on though and made me reconsider giving them my support. :cautious:

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I got this bugged dialogue choice when talking with the the-rapist during the Friday session:
Talk about <<=setup.getNpcName(

Also after the strap-on scene the main plot seems to be finished, I just repeat the same routine.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
That isn't entirely accurate there are multiple releases in a year. Granted they are limited and there is a load of test builds to muddle through before you get a few full releases.

The release schedule has gotten slower as time has gone on though and made me reconsider giving them my support. :cautious:
It's an awesome start of a good game, but if they can't update with significant and meaningful content at least once per month, they don't deserve support. Seriously, they can't find a few hours a month to work on it when they are being paid!!?? That's pathetic and dishonest with their patrons.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
It's an awesome start of a good game, but if they can't update with significant and meaningful content at least once per month, they don't deserve support. Seriously, they can't find a few hours a month to work on it when they are being paid!!?? That's pathetic and dishonest with their patrons.
I don't really know why you're lashing out at me. I already said I reconsidered supporting them. :unsure:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Those links, which were posted on the Discord, are no longer usable.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes