metrio

Aug 31, 2018
Seems like the inventory improvements on this version made the save incompatible with the previous version. Guess it is time to do a fresh start.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody got an import or save after they've gotten the chastity cage put on? I was playing the online version not realizing it was 4.10 instead of 5.0... Thanks.

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
this is from discord a moment ago from deedee
Everyone[/USER] So, sashka and me (mainly sashka) worked tirelessly to bring you Version 0.5.0.1. One Warning first! !!!! Switching to this version will delete all your save files from 0.5.0.0. You can use the [exp] button to export your last save first and import it in this new version. I realised to late that changing the game name does that, that's why the version number is no more in the game name, but in the options menu. Containing mostly bugfixes, now the expert makeup has a visual representation, which is quite different from the other two. You can download them and

Reactions: gregers

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I usually avoid taking the pill when I do a run of this game, but I always wonder: Do you need to take it to fully progress through the content?

In these sorts of games, I've always preferred more "trap" feminization to "shemale" feminization.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You do not need to take the pill, AFAIK. But it can help at times to get a stat to the minimum necessary to buy and/or wear certain items if you're 1 level short.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I have still failed to trigger the new Alex content although my makeup skill is maxed, I am wearing all the pink secretary outfit manager gave me. Has anyone else triggered the event?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I have still failed to trigger the new Alex content although my makeup skill is maxed, I am wearing all the pink secretary outfit manager gave me. Has anyone else triggered the event?
did u use the latest version of 0.5.0.1?
u need to change ur character name to trigger alex content

Reactions: ADIDAS

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.5.0.2:

Savegames from 0.5.0.1 should not disappear, but again you can always use the export feature (not the save to file one). This is another test release and there will still be a few bugs and images to tweak for the final release, in case some of you want to wait for that one (which will be 0.5.1.0).

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
did u use the latest version of 0.5.0.1?
u need to change ur character name to trigger alex content
Thanks, I eventually figured it out on my own and am currently playing through new content. To answer your question, yes I am using 0.5.0.1.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
0.5.0.2:

Savegames from 0.5.0.1 should not disappear, but again you can always use the export feature (not the save to file one). This is another test release and there will still be a few bugs and images to tweak for the final release, in case some of you want to wait for that one (which will be 0.5.1.0).
Is this just another bug fix or does it contain some new content as well?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is this just another bug fix or does it contain some new content as well?
Fixes. And more will be coming later today. 0.5.0.0 had a LOT of bugs. Players (including myself) keep finding more. And sashka keeps squashing them. I just reported another bug a few minutes ago.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anybody got an import or save after they've gotten the chastity cage put on? I was playing the online version not realizing it was 4.10 instead of 5.0... Thanks.
To get the current online version just change the version number in the url, like so:

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
I can't import my previous save: "Error, trying to import from old version. Version as to be at least 0.5.0.0. Import Version is 0.4.1.0!"

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Fixes. And more will be coming later today. 0.5.0.0 had a LOT of bugs. Players (including myself) keep finding more. And sashka keeps squashing them. I just reported another bug a few minutes ago.
Yeah I had uploaded a save file to discord that sashka fixed for me. I was bugged out of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LunarMethod
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes