lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Here's my most recent save for the game. You'll be better off starting over honestly because there is a lot of new content that I've already been through that you'll miss. If you do decide to use this file open console command and enter SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.first_name="enter name here" to change the first name of the character and SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.last_name="enter name here" to change the last name. I have progressed far enough where I had gotten to choose a female name for my character.
I think I'd rather start over then, thanks anyway

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Pro tip: if you have stress, take naps in 1 hour chunks. Why? Because you can drink coffee in the kitchen once per hour to lower stress by 2. Nap, drink, nap, drink ...

Pro tip: if your fatigue is over 100 you won't sleep properly. Put clothes on and nap until your fatigue is below 100. Then go to sleep.

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
question? is there more interaction with the bartender then just ordering drinks?? and if there is, how do you get it to kick in?
thank you

yuupyuup

Jul 4, 2019
After you reach the gloryhole options, Dr. Trapper does the little roleplay session offering you credits, if you accept it gives a little hint text that maybe you should take her advice next time. . . If you decline she virtually says the same thing but nothing changes. Is there any progression to this roleplay session? I mean i can't demand more money at the gloryhole unless i'm missing something

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sooner or later the MC will have a special interaction with the dear doctor. Your interactions with the doctor, AFAIK, do not affect what happens at the gloryhole. At least not in the current version. Once you're doing BJs at the GH you'll typically get $23 (at the start it might be $11), and occasionally $44. AFAIK it's random as to how much you get.

Reactions: yuupyuup

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
After you reach the gloryhole options, Dr. Trapper does the little roleplay session offering you credits, if you accept it gives a little hint text that maybe you should take her advice next time. . . If you decline she virtually says the same thing but nothing changes. Is there any progression to this roleplay session? I mean i can't demand more money at the gloryhole unless i'm missing something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frirry

May 2, 2019
Prostitution - (y)

Bestiality - (y)

Getting raped - (y)

Raping someone else - BAD END

I'm liking this a lot so far, but that was pretty funny.

---

Oh, I guess some of that isn't actually implemented yet? I thought I answered positively to everything (which is what lead to the bad end initially), but looking at the quiz pad when Trapper's gone has a few things disabled. Weird.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Prostitution - (y)

Bestiality - (y)

Getting raped - (y)

Raping someone else - BAD END

I'm liking this a lot so far, but that was pretty funny.

---

Oh, I guess some of that isn't actually implemented yet? I thought I answered positively to everything (which is what lead to the bad end initially), but looking at the quiz pad when Trapper's gone has a few things disabled. Weird.
That detail came off to me as passive aggressive kink-shaming. I don't actually have a problem with kinkshaming, but being into fantasy versions of men being sexually coerced is just as immoral as being into fantasy versions of women being sexually coerced, regardless of who the protagonist is in my opinion.

Also, that quiz disables questions/answers that are set to always being on and that can be confusing. You can't disable feminization and a few other options and it just lists them as disabled in the quiz pad.

In other news I still haven't figured out how to do the bad girl or "rebellious" path properly in this version.

frirry

May 2, 2019
That detail came off to me as passive aggressive kink-shaming. I don't actually have a problem with kinkshaming, but being into fantasy versions of men being sexually coerced is just as immoral as being into fantasy versions of women being sexually coerced, regardless of who the protagonist is in my opinion.
Yeah, I kinda thought the same. But I guess raping someone else doesn't really fit thematically with the rest of the game.

Also, that quiz disables questions/answers that are set to always being on and that can be confusing. You can't disable feminization and a few other options and it just lists them as disabled in the quiz pad.
Ah, yeah, that is a bit confusing. Should probably say "enabled" or "can't be disabled" or something that doesn't make it sound like it's off.

Mariann

Aug 26, 2018
Did someone know how to get a bigger tits in this game? I saw images for them in folder but i dunno what to do..

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is only A and C in the game at present. You'll have to wait until the dev adds new content to expand the body shop and tie it to the rest of the game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's gated. You can't join her group until you're wearing sufficiently feminine clothes and you have changed your name to something appropriately girly. Your boss will do this to you. Exactly how and when this happens depends on whether you're on the good girl (obedient) or bad girl (disobedient) path.

Reactions: acid_11

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
What a little gem of a game this is! The slow, steady feminization is great.

I do have some questions, though. What do you wear with the maid outfit? I've went to work wearing the outfit, but it has it's own leggings, so I wear it with the plain white underwear. But the boss still chews me out for doing something wrong.

While we're talking about outfits, what should I swear with the pink formal dress? It unequips the bra, but aside from it not looking very good (it makes your chest look flat, even when I already have a permanent C-cup), my boss also scolds me for not wearing a matching lingerie set. But I can't find any other lingerie set that doesn't include a bra.

How do I get my skill with high heels up? It seems stuck, I keep trying the VR with the heels, but it just seems to increase the foot worship stat.

And probably more of a suggestion regarding the story, but I'm not really "feeling" the cock cage thing. I understand that the main character is very submissive, and had been virgin before all this came down. I also know that the cage thing is a popular trope with feminization stories.

However, if my character wanted to be sexually frustrated and unsatisfied, he could have just stayed with his girlfriend. The point of going along with the feminization, is because he's found sexual satisfaction from it.

I suggest at least an alternate path where instead of "edging," the boss just gives the character constant sexual satisfaction. There was already the time when he got fucked with the dildo, but for some reason I only had that happen once; I'm talking about an at least weekly "reward," where maybe you can opt to get get fucked instead of getting a bonus.

I was also wondering why my completely feminized and perfectly willing character still wasn't getting fucked by Alex or Bob, but maybe the content isn't there yet?

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
  • The maid outfit is intended to be used for content that's not yet in the game.
  • Wear the pink pantyhose with the pink dress. (This should be obvious.)
  • Walking in high heels is currently broken. Won't be fixed until 0.6. Dev says not to worry because the content the skill is used with isn't in the game yet and won't be until 0.6.
  • The point of going along with what the manager is doing to him is the contract he's under. The penalties for breaking that contract seem more onerous to the MC than allowing himself to be feminized.
  • There are two more paths slated to be added to the game in the not-distant future (for a total of 4). Right now we just have obedient (good 'girl') and disobedient (bad 'girl').
  • Sex with Bob and Alex isn't in the game yet. It, too, is coming.

Reactions: Cirro84

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
  • The maid outfit is intended to be used for content that's not yet in the game.
  • Wear the pink pantyhose with the pink dress. (This should be obvious.)
  • Walking in high heels is currently broken. Won't be fixed until 0.6. Dev says not to worry because the content the skill is used with isn't in the game yet and won't be until 0.6.
  • The point of going along with what the manager is doing to him is the contract he's under. The penalties for breaking that contract seem more onerous to the MC than allowing himself to be feminized.
  • There are two more paths slated to be added to the game in the not-distant future (for a total of 4). Right now we just have obedient (good 'girl') and disobedient (bad 'girl').
  • Sex with Bob and Alex isn't in the game yet. It, too, is coming.
Oh. Thanks for the answers. I'm also wondering how you can get the pink set of office uniforms. I got it in a previous run, I think before getting the cock cage, but now I have the character with the cage but not the outfit yet.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes