LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
For Bimbo, I had OD'd on the Sissy Pill Mk1, wore the pink thigh boots, gold earings, Slut shirt, Hotpants, pink panties and pink pantyhose. I don't know if that is the only thing that works but it worked for me.

Edit - Forgot Ultimate Bimbo Makeup as well
thats odd im wearing all of that but im on MK2 and took extra to get to 19 Bimbofication but still cant do the [You need to look, and feel, like a bimbo slut to give this style of testimonial.]
Edit oooh i bought the red hot pants and now it worked

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
What traits do you need to increase to move forward in the game? Which traits are optional?

For example, do I have to increase Penis, BDSM, Bondage and Foot to advance? If I don't participate in the Hypnosis Therapy, am I locking myself out of the game?

Do I need to use the Sissy Pills to advance the game? Is there any way to enlarge your breasts without nuking your willpower?

And how does Willpower work? What is the difference between full blocks and empty blocks? How do you lose or gain empty/full blocks?
[Spent one Willpower by going out wearing makeup. Lost a bunch of empty willpower blocks by taking a sissy pill. Acquired an empty block closing the web browser on my computer after training Smarts at the online university.]

What is the effect of stress and is there a good way to get rid of it? Are relaxing games it?
[You can acquire it by using the online R&D university to increase your smarts. Having too much of it prevents you from using the tutorial for more than one hour though the intent it probably to prevent you from training at all when at 100%]

I've had many of my questions answered by DarkDoc's FAQ/Guide .

Last edited:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
From what i can understandt with Willpower its used at the hypnotic dr to unlock penis/cum/foot/bdsm/submissive stats to go higher
stress go away with sleep/coffee and the relaxing game its those i use to get it down but its never gitting that high that its a problem for me

Reactions: Habequiddum

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
so there are 4 advancement types: voluntary, forced, greed and obedient; you don't need to grind any stats to advance (as far as I'm aware) but you do need some stats to open up scenes for them so it's more of a preference thing, if you're really into bondage for example.

hypno therapy is useful for increasing your max level with each stat in exchange for willpower/giving willpower once you are at max level, it is not necessary either but does give you extra money per visit

willpower drops from bimbo and are gained mostly from therapist visits and the bubblegum

stress also drops once a week from calling bob to talk, and drinking at the bar if you got cash to spare

Reactions: Habequiddum

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Problem:
This is what I wear, the Mistress says I'm not properly dressed.
What to do? I did the first night with milking device but can't repeat it.
Had the same problem. If you haven't figured it out, you were probably missing the shocking collar. Before, it was put on during the scene. Afterwards, you have to remember to put it on yourself.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
There are three different Maid Uniforms.

In order to purchase the Black Maid Uniform, you need a Feminization of 5. It requires a 13 to wear outside.

In order to purchase the Slutty Maid Uniform, you need a Feminization of 9 AND a Bimbofication of 5. It is 12 and 8 to wear out and about.

In order to get the Latex Maid Uniform, there's a special event that starts with Bob and your manager meeting. They send you for coffee, Candy spills it on you and then gives you the Latex Maid Uniform to wear.

Tiphoid

Feb 11, 2019
So I've gotten the electrified cage. Is there one after that? If so, how to get it? Antlers and the Therapist both seemed to have referenced a smaller cage.

OrenSoloman

May 19, 2020
Is it possible to increase the oral cap above 10? I keep getting berated by people claiming my oral skills aren't good enough, and I lost an oral competition with the hitching post for the same reason, but I can't seem to find a way of increasing my oral cap.

Also, I can't seem to get the girl in the women's restroom at work to use me as her toilet. There is inner dialogue text hinting that I need to look more trashy, but I don't know how to do that when I'm limited as to what I can wear to work, and applying bimbo makeup takes longer than the time I have available for lunch.

Lastly, there is an option in the work restrooms that allows people to urinate directly into your ass. So far the only way I have been able to do it is by wearing the extra secure chastity belt. Apparently it has an attachment that allows for this, but the belt tucks away your penis so you can't see it at all and I prefer being able to see my locked up penis. Are there any other items in the game that allow others to give you a piss enema straight from the tap that doesn't also hide your penis?

Reactions: Tiphoid

Jekx00

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are the conditions to hilt the Mare Breaker?
I've bought it, but no matter what I do it's not possible for the MC to take more than the tip

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are the conditions to hilt the Mare Breaker?
I've bought it, but no matter what I do it's not possible for the MC to take more than the tip
What is your anal skill at? I was able to take half of it by the time it let me buy it. I believe the skill goes to 14 for taking the whole thing. You need to get your anal skill high enough to complete a certain mission for Aiko which increases the skill cap.

Reactions: Jekx00

Jekx00

Sep 27, 2017
What is your anal skill at? I was able to take half of it by the time it let me buy it. I believe the skill goes to 14 for taking the whole thing. You need to get your anal skill high enough to complete a certain mission for Aiko which increases the skill cap.
Thank you!

Using the dildo shows Max thresholds for Penis (10), Anal Abilities (10), and Bestiality (No idea what value) so I probably need to get some quests completed to let the MC take the whole thing!

Back to grinding haha

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes