sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, how the actual fuck do I increase the Oral threshold past 5?

Two months in and I've been stuck there for at least one of those

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Any idea/planned time table to increase stuff you can do with Tech Wizard?
Really love the content with each update but you know how it is involving your OTP

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
is there a cheat or something? i want only for money but the save file has infinite text cant find the money value

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I wonder how you get access to the beast part in the game, if anyone know i'm curious lol thanks!

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i opened the save file with saveeditonline but you cant search word like in note pad so takes a lifetime

May 6, 2018
I wonder how you get access to the beast part in the game, if anyone know i'm curious lol thanks!
Do maid cleaning for your land lord, unlock cleaning the dog owners apartment, go jogging outside your apartment for a chance to run into a pack of dogs.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Do maid cleaning for your land lord, unlock cleaning the dog owners apartment, go jogging outside your apartment for a chance to run into a pack of dogs.
Note to go jogging you first have to unlock the gym which involves meeting with Bob twice.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
is there a cheat or something? i want only for money but the save file has infinite text cant find the money value
press f12 and type "sugarcube.state.variables.player.money.total = (desired ammount)"
You can edit most other variables that way too, I do it to cut back on the grind for some of the slower skills. This also works for many other html games, since twine is so popular.

futakin

Jul 16, 2020
i think i broke my game? player character won't leave the house wearing anything feminine, i had to go back to the androgynous clothing, and so i'm stuck in the house and can't progress to the A-SLUT requirements because of it.

but basically what i've done is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: i technically did break the game because i can't progress after bob's first bar scene but also i realise im at the end of content for a-slut :cry:

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Well that's weird, i don't have acces to my landlord, he is never there, and in have meet bob multiple times and he never talked about gym. I started the game already in "sissy" maybe it change things, or i missed something.)

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i know someone ssked for the beastiality but as maid and joging next level wont triger and how do i trigger the next watersport level ?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
oke next bestiality onluck when you have level 10 dexterity but still i dint figure out the pee route , help?

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
SceneVars.npc_psychiatrist.themename is undefined. Aborting.
Running into this error when attempting to load save files from 0.7.5.0. Can this be fixed or am I better off restarting fresh?

Apr 30, 2019
press f12 and type "sugarcube.state.variables.player.money.total = (desired ammount)"
You can edit most other variables that way too, I do it to cut back on the grind for some of the slower skills. This also works for many other html games, since twine is so popular.
I tried doing this myself and it doesn't seem to work (First time trying to use cheats in an html game). Am I supposed to enable something else beforehand?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes