RosieShy

Aug 22, 2018
In the pegging scene, Antlers offers to unlock chastity, and the game text implies this choice could unlock something later. Anyone know what exactly this affects?

Last edited:

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
hey guys! anyone can tell me where can i find make-up as make myself make-up before to work for without failure quest? i have looking for that but didn't get any luck find that yet.. help?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
hey guys! anyone can tell me where can i find make-up as make myself make-up before to work for without failure quest? i have looking for that but didn't get any luck find that yet.. help?
Invite Alex out for coffee and she'll teach you to use makeup, after that you can practice on the living room computer

Jordd92

Jul 8, 2018
thats odd im wearing all of that but im on MK2 and took extra to get to 19 Bimbofication but still cant do the [You need to look, and feel, like a bimbo slut to give this style of testimonial.]
Edit oooh i bought the red hot pants and now it worked
How did you do the last one? Red hot pants again?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How did you do the last one? Red hot pants again?
Go into the inventory, search by all and type in "slut" put on as much shit from there and have bimbo makeup on. If you are talking about the ruined look, do the same but ruin your make up.You may also need to get cum on your shirt(giving gobbies at the bar is a quick way).

Devilmixer

Jun 26, 2017
i think i broke my game? player character won't leave the house wearing anything feminine, i had to go back to the androgynous clothing, and so i'm stuck in the house and can't progress to the A-SLUT requirements because of it.

but basically what i've done is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: i technically did break the game because i can't progress after bob's first bar scene but also i realise im at the end of content for a-slut :cry:
I have the same problem...

is there a way to change my Feminization stat??

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
@DarkWolf2055 Did you even look at the game or webpage? None of the major genres and tags are listed. Please update the op and tags.

"Some fetishes I plan to add are:

• Corruption
  • Submission
  • (Forced) Feminization
  • Physical Transformation
  • Humiliation
  • A strong emphasis on BDSM
  • Bimbofication
Some fetishes are allways within the game, as parts of the storyline depend on it (like BDSM and Feminizations), others depend on decisions the player takes within the game."
Guess that is me out thanks for the heads up.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
0.7.10 (patreon pre-release)

Major Additions:

• Let's get technical
    • Develop your relationship with that cute girl from IT
    • A new 1 on 1 roleplaying campaign!
    • Take charge or submit, this relationship is all up to you!
  • The reason attendance is so consistent...
    • Discover what happens to naughty players that fail to meet their commitment to showing up to RPG sessions...
    • additional consequences for showing up to game with "gamer smell."
  • Let's take this online...
    • Pickup the latest MOBA game all the cool people are talking about (also, the Tech Wizard really likes it)
    • Endure PUGs or play with a friend as you work on you skills and get those unlocks!
    • Three different character classes to choose from!
  • The Peak of Perfection
    • New maid café event to unlock the maximum value for heels skill
  • Sissy In Charge?
    • Dip your toe into taking on a dominant role...
  • Let's go to the mall!
    • New random events in the mall, and in its restrooms...

Minor Additions:

• Wearing plug/chastity/collar can affect your work efficiency (positively or negatively depending on your stats....)
  • Added option to skip repeat trips to the after work party if there's nothing new to unlock
  • Can inspect item details in stores
  • reworked the debug menu to function properly + allow adding xp
  • warp system completely overhauled up to current end of content, can now set starting xp via warp system

Reactions: pootin and Lynn

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
what is the password for the archive?
archive via Mediafire on password and MEGA without

Last edited:

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone help out with a save or cheat that has highest possible sex stats, feminization, bimofication, tiddy size and lactation?

I just wanna max out these stats and get all the content, I seriously hate the grinding in this game.

TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
Can anyone help out with a save or cheat that has highest possible sex stats, feminization, bimofication, tiddy size and lactation?

I just wanna max out these stats and get all the content, I seriously hate the grinding in this game.
You can use console commands to achieve this, just press f12 (or right click and choose to inspect element, then choose the 'console' tab at the top of the page, it's in-between the 'Elements' and the 'sources' tabs) and paste the commands posted here (just search for the keyword 'console' to find them)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone help me with the overdose event?
I know I've triggered it before without issue. But for the last few versions it's seemed impossible.
I keep taking pills until I get the hint about mixing them with booze. I go to the bar and pound everclear until it stops me. Then I just get the choice to run to the gloryhole or head home. I get the next bimbo threshold but never the Mk2/checkups with Twig.
What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: richarddlopatin

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to edit your stats?
You can use a site like this to change variables in saves...but this game can get weird, if you get too high in stats. So, I would only ever change money in this game. That works rather safely.

The problem of too high stats can happen even playing normally, which is not a fun time let me tell you.

Reactions: Emmitudo

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
You can use a site like this to change variables in saves...but this game can get weird, if you get too high in stats. So, I would only ever change money in this game. That works rather safely.

The problem of too high stats can happen even playing normally, which is not a fun time let me tell you.
I had that happen just with normal gameplay too, it was quite odd. The game is still great though.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes