Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I had that happen just with normal gameplay too, it was quite odd. The game is still great though.
It's the reason why I keep lots of saves around after I get through higher thresholds. With how complex this game is, having some bugs is totally understandable.

And it is totally worth, this is one of my favorites games on this site. There are certain decisions/kinks I am not totally a fan of, but I like how you can mold the story a bit more to your liking, as you can avoid quite a bit of it. And the game does seem to roll with it. That again makes it even more complex for the narrative.

Reactions: Emmitudo and Fyo

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How can you show up late for an rpg session? If I'm late it just says I've missed it and alex is doing a one off instead. One the minute I'm past the time. If I try to go says can't enter.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The video is missing when i choose to masturbate, how should i fix it?
A lot of videos are missing in the latest update with a message saying deedee plans on changing them. For now, just merge the "video" folder of an older version with the same folder in the current version and everything should work fine.

May 24, 2020
do
A lot of videos are missing in the latest update with a message saying deedee plans on changing them. For now, just merge the "video" folder of an older version with the same folder in the current version and everything should work fine.
you happen to have one handy

May 24, 2020
help i cant get Candy to show up what do i do. Sorry, i had to edit i forgot something when talking about food i got to sip her drink only now i cant ask her again please help.

Last edited:

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you get alex's number? I did the entire desk scene when I started and keep getting teased to call her by the coworker/friend but I don't have the option to call her on the phone?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you get alex's number? I did the entire desk scene when I started and keep getting teased to call her by the coworker/friend but I don't have the option to call her on the phone?
Have you checked your inventory for her business card?

kent32

Nov 19, 2017
Is there like some kind of hu-cow route? How do I get max size breasts permanently and lactation?
I don't know for sure, but helping Dr. Twig mix drugs while being under the influence of Serum Sigma lets you be smart enough to change the configuration of compound B resulting in B+. When you take B+ the text says that "Somehow you know that everything that just happened is permanent".

For lactation, I haven't found a way of enhancing it beyond selecting the "Pour it on" option in your daily horomone intake along with the BoiLess Pink! mealplan. Not to mention the milkers you can buy, but I am guessing you already knew about those.

Reactions: DudeManBroGuy

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know for sure, but helping Dr. Twig mix drugs while being under the influence of Serum Sigma lets you be smart enough to change the configuration of compound B resulting in B+. When you take B+ the text says that "Somehow you know that everything that just happened is permanent".

For lactation, I haven't found a way of enhancing it beyond selecting the "Pour it on" option in your daily horomone intake along with the BoiLess Pink! mealplan. Not to mention the milkers you can buy, but I am guessing you already knew about those.
How do you get to start working for Twig?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes