subboy97

Jan 12, 2021
how do you unlock the a-slut challenges? I got all of the items in a pervious release, but the content didn't exit yet-imported my save and i'm afraid i've locked myself out of getting them

lgirlvang

May 23, 2019
how do you unlock the a-slut challenges? I got all of the items in a pervious release, but the content didn't exit yet-imported my save and i'm afraid i've locked myself out of getting them
You have to get your smart skill up, then open up your email and read your contract from your manager

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
yeah, i read the contract at home and nothing. I already have the corset, heels and earrings.
You will have to read the contract multiple times to fully understand it and realize that you should be eligible for a uniform stipend. Approach Ms. Antlers after work and ask about the stipend. She'll grant it to you once you've successfully completed your probationary period. You will then need to buy one of the items and present the receipt to Ms. Antlers, which, seeing as you already own all of them, may end up not being possible at all…

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Are you able to become full female
not yet but an option to replace your PP with a vagina is in the works and most likely coming in the next few releases. It will be in the same machine where you can get your boobs enlarged. It will probably besome unlockable level dependant thing though (I think)

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:56 am

Version 0.7.10.3

File size: 61.05MB links :

changelog:

0.7.10.2 & 0.7.10.3
  • Bugfixes

have fun

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I really enjoy playing this game thank you.
How do we start the milking content? I asked Candy once about that, I also discussed it with the doctor and I tried masturbating with the breasts but I don't know how to trigger the milking stuff. I thought it would be during an afternoon shift at the coffee with Candy but nothing happened when I went there.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do we start the milking content? I asked Candy once about that, I also discussed it with the doctor and I tried masturbating with the breasts but I don't know how to trigger the milking stuff. I thought it would be during an afternoon shift at the coffee with Candy but nothing happened when I went there.
I can't remember exactly how you start it but i know that at some point you need to buy stuff from the sex shop in the mall.

Casmara

Jan 2, 2019
You need to have hormones added to your food, talk to Alex at the cafe to about meal replacement powder and then Dr Trapper.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to raise the threshold on oral aptitude, I am stuck at 10?
Here's what the Wiki said (Wiki, Game Mechanics, Character Stats, All stats have their own guide)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't been able to find out what the fucking machine is or how to deepthroat the horse dildo (Probably related to encounters as a maid or while on a jog)

Reactions: anwind
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes