Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Any help to remove the 9001 chastity device? I go into the computer but it doesn't work, my intelligence is 14, I have asked Mrs. Antlers for the key but she tells me she will never give it to me, all because I wanted my character to be a Futanari, tremendous injustice.

Can we skip working as a secretary for a few days to get ahead on other things?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
It's not to do with any specific scene, but the way they interact with gameplay in a meta sense.
The way that you (the player) have to seek out and try to force these forced scenes.
Like I'd want the MC to be against it the whole time and not eventually give in and be okay with everything.
Instead of things progressing gradually, and slowly, MC is thrown in the deep end from the start but isn't enthusiastically loving it.
The best way I think I can distill the idea is a sort of Strict alternative to the way Enthusiast works but more on-rails, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I'm really explaining it any better this time around, sorry.
That is an enormous request that approaches "I want a new game". As I said before, if there's a specific scene, I'll look at it, but I have neither time, nor motivation to re-architect thousands of scenes into a linear march.

Where can I get the bed heel?
Shoestore, after you choose the thigh high boots for uniform upgrade.

Any help to remove the 9001 chastity device? I go into the computer but it doesn't work, my intelligence is 14, I have asked Mrs. Antlers for the key but she tells me she will never give it to me, all because I wanted my character to be a Futanari, tremendous injustice.

Can we skip working as a secretary for a few days to get ahead on other things?
9001 is permanent baring disabling associated fetishes, you can still get surgery but you need to do a small quest to steal plans for such.

How do you the greed version for tattooing.
If you don't have a tattoo when you visit the shop you'll get an offer, take her up on it.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes