4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a fair bit of content to the game so far? It looks interesting! I just hate getting into a game and then running out of content right when everything gets good!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think your supposed to get different cards depending on your choices.
In my experience, that sounds right. I've at least confirmed card-vs-no card is dependent on choices you make. For example, previously I said one thing about the painting in the Lucy mission and chose one of the items in the vault. I didn't get a card. I replayed that mission, saying something else about the painting and choosing a different item from the vault. I ended up getting a card.

Reactions: Mikhu

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Well, i had some time and made a walkthrough for each of the main characters/side characters so far.
If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update the WT
Can someone add this to the OP?

KingKool

Jul 17, 2017
Really disappointed by the lack of content in this update. A lot of times i want to support people by becoming patreon and watch out what kind of updates they bring out. Have really high hopes for this game and have been waiting patiently. Kinda sad. I hope next update is gonna be better.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really disappointed by the lack of content in this update. A lot of times i want to support people by becoming patreon and watch out what kind of updates they bring out. Have really high hopes for this game and have been waiting patiently. Kinda sad. I hope next update is gonna be better.
Dev especially chose the format for Chapter 3 so he could add updates to the map any time he has finished one of the quests, instead of doing really big updates that would take really long in between. Whether you agree with the dev or not, it is kinda unfair to expect really big content updates in that case anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Another reason for the map/quests system was that it would also allow players the option not to play any quests that they did not want to play except for story quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Possible bug.

When I try to start a new game - it does not matter what route I'm taking (Jolana or Elun) - later all recaps show that I've chosen Jolana Route

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
geez...the updates takes longer to play than they actually are because for some us who are detail freaks spend too much time examining backgrounds and such..lol...we should actually be happy the dev brings updates out as frequent as he does..i know other games with this extreme level of intricate detail that take 5-6 months between(certain one with two hot redheads ;) )
WELLLL...one flaw graphically..the cum looks like cinnabon icing :p LOL
Yeah, the cum in this one is a last minute change, because the one which should have been in this update turns grey no matter what I change. Have to work on that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can we expecting android update ASAP ?
Android version is still under test because it doesn't work good with the vault. Sorry for that, you will have to be patient.

Man..... that title scene for every episode is freaking awesome...the developers are so talented..Hope one day your names will see on big screen...
Thank you so much for these words :love::love::love:

Zoe needs to lay off the lip injections, she looks like a clown.
You're absolutely right, I plan to work on that, once I've found where she hides her botox bottles ^^

Dev especially chose the format for Chapter 3 so he could add updates to the map any time he has finished one of the quests, instead of doing really big updates that would take really long in between. Whether you agree with the dev or not, it is kinda unfair to expect really big content updates in that case anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Another reason for the map/quests system was that it would also allow players the option not to play any quests that they did not want to play except for story quests.
I couldn't have explain it better myself :)

Possible bug.

When I try to start a new game - it does not matter what route I'm taking (Jolana or Elun) - later all recaps show that I've chosen Jolana Route
Just tried it and it worked well for me. Which version are you playing? PC? MAC? Android?

Lucy's right breast look weird
Like it was pulled down or something
View attachment 342064
Yeah, this angle is not good, and Julia's left breast make it like Julia is pregnant. I saw that after release, and now, I only see that ha ha.
Will work on that ;)

Just played this for the first time and it is fantastic. I am in love with Zoe and Lucy. I know the story is going to get dark at points but so help me if those girls get hurt there will be hell to pay.
Sometimes, life is unfair... ;)

yuza000

Jul 14, 2019
i cant open, it just say could not open, lib/window/ secrect episole 3 .exe.exe is that missing, pls say me how to fix

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I am really speechless ..... this game is Great , you can see how the developer put his effort for his game , this developer worth to got payed and more for his game , i am become a Fan of your game , you surprise us with every update , all the best for your game , and i hope you reach your goal :D

347007 Eric X.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Eric X.
ok.. I'm willing to admit I'm stumped. I try to continue from where I left off after having my suit made/si-fi tube and it just takes me to the map and says that's all for now.. how do I play the new content with Zoe and this new Dr.?

Eric X.

Developer of the game "Secrets"
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Eric X.
ok.. I'm willing to admit I'm stumped. I try to continue from where I left off after having my suit made/si-fi tube and it just takes me to the map and says that's all for now.. how do I play the new content with Zoe and this new Dr.?
It seems you don't have the last version. On the main menu screen, under the "Secrets" logo, you should have written "Ep.3 v.3.1" Do you have this? Last version is for PC or MAC only, not Android unfortunately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maxcub

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It seems you don't have the last version. On the main menu screen, under the "Secrets" logo, you should have written "Ep.3 v.3.1" Do you have this? Last version is for PC or MAC only, not Android unfortunately.
It was whatever version was in the link on the OP..

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes