VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.0 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SecretsOfSorcery-0.22.5Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.22.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
That said every update has a patch so recompressing everything every update seems wasteful compared to the 20mb patch.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
What the actual fuck is up with Hana.

She did save him with the possession thing as if eventually the man who created MC and tortured him as a baby prompting his foster mom to run away with him would find him and do the transfer thing utterly killing him in the proccess. The possession was the only thing able to eliminate a menace to his life.

Mar 28, 2018
She did save him with the possession thing as if eventually the man who created MC and tortured him as a baby prompting his foster mom to run away with him would find him and do the transfer thing utterly killing him in the proccess. The possession was the only thing able to eliminate a menace to his life.
Yeah, but the worst part IIRC is that, as far as Hana knew, getting you possessed should have been permanent identity death, and she had no idea that it wouldn't effect you for whatever reason when she did it. If someone straps a suicide vest on you to assassinate someone who plans on kidnapping you, they don't get a free pass if it later turns out that you're the only person ever who's immune to explosions.

Really, the fact that the MC just forgives her and you don't even have the option to at least tell her to fuck off and never talk to you again really put a damper on my enthusiasm for the game at the time.

Reactions: MAD6999

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, but the worst part IIRC is that, as far as Hana knew, getting you possessed should have been permanent identity death, and she had no idea that it wouldn't effect you for whatever reason when she did it. If someone straps a suicide vest on you to assassinate someone who plans on kidnapping you, they don't get a free pass if it later turns out that you're the only person ever who's immune to explosions.

Really, the fact that the MC just forgives her and you don't even have the option to at least tell her to fuck off and never talk to you again really put a damper on my enthusiasm for the game at the time.
In later game she is planning an assassination. She is very pragmatic and would kill and there are implications that she already killed to protect her family and her magic world. She didn't know MC but she knew he has related to an enemy house and their plans for him. After knowing MC further, I doubt she would have made anything to harm him as she grew fondly of him.

Mar 28, 2018
In later game she is planning an assassination. She is very pragmatic and would kill and there are implications that she already killed to protect her family and her magic world. She didn't know MC but she knew he has related to an enemy house and their plans for him. After knowing MC further, I doubt she would have made anything to harm him as she grew fondly of him.
Yeah, but in my book none of that means that you should have to automatically forgive her, and even not hold a grudge. Personally I'd be happy if I was just able to tell her to take a hike and refuse to work with (and certainly no romancing) her anymore, but with how the the gameplay works, and the way the plot is set up, means that sadly can't really be an option.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, but in my book none of that means that you should have to automatically forgive her, and even not hold a grudge. Personally I'd be happy if I was just able to tell her to take a hike and refuse to work with (and certainly no romancing) her anymore, but with how the the gameplay works, and the way the plot is set up, means that sadly can't really be an option.
But she isn't a bad person. She is helping their friend who is trying to find her girlfriend to the point that she is worried they try to crash some facility and be killed so she is trying to manage it politically. Also, she destroyed the man who would have killed MC and averted a sinister plot of the families to get even more power. If you choose to keep the agent alive in the last public update she will agree in respect to MC and won't kill him.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.23.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.0 Public] [Habardgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [611 MB]
- - -

Mac [624 MB]
- - -

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
full save ( 0.23.0 , femdom + exhibition ) , which is not really femdom but w/e , by hand w/o tools , 1870 in-game days..
whole page 1 of in-game saves is the full 1870 days one, also last one on page 19

Reactions: Formatta
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes