VN Ren'Py Secrets of Sorcery [v0.23.0 Public] [Habardgames]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Guess I'm dumb, but how do you know what to do? All I get are choices and most lead to looping events I've seen many times before. I hope I'm missing something but are there hints or clues?
I play the game with skip text after choices on. If you get something new the skipping will stop. Then you just mill through the day with a different person in school and on weekends until something new happens. At some point you'll truly find it impossible and then you start picking someone at school on friday, rewinding if its nothing new and going down the list, then doing that at home with evening encounters and eventually calling people.

And if you ever get caught up and are playing each new version, read the patch notes for hints about who has new content.

Some people need more points before you see their next event. And if you want to be 100% safe farm up 15 lust asap from whoever you just unlocked the ability to grind lust on.

Reactions: CleanJebboy

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
What the actual fuck is up with Hana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yh I couldn't play this at all 1 reason cuz there is no guid or summing like most of these types have and also the mc Is a massive pushover i prefer mcs who take so shit, sure maybe he could of forgave her but he should of atleast got some revenge first, hate it when mc is way to nice

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Does anyone have a complete save?

I've only managed to unlock about 2/3rds of the scenes after 1081 days and the random clicking to rarely advance the story is getting old.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.21.0 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Yh I couldn't play this at all 1 reason cuz there is no guid or summing like most of these types have and also the mc Is a massive pushover i prefer mcs who take so shit, sure maybe he could of forgave her but he should of atleast got some revenge first, hate it when mc is way to nice
I hate that cliche too. I blame the Japanese for that timid cuck shit. See way too much of that in anime too. Which is why Kazuma from Konosuba was a breath of fresh air when that anime came out.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
what is safe password ? trying to not use the guide/WT here but i do not remember any password ( i am almost give up and try guide)
PS: nvm ... idk if gonna make a full save with femdom path i take to log without using WT maybe later
PSS: here URM aff and lust

Last edited:

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Hi.
Is there a plan to make progress differently? You can spend hours building affection without seeing progress anywhere. For example, the main event "Keep looking up" needs 11 other progressing events to be triggered. And that gets worse towards the end. If even one character doesn't progress well, you'll be stuck at some point. Sandbox has its justification somewhere, but this progression system is just extra annoying and takes the fun out of it. It would be much easier and more enjoyable to play if the events triggered automatically at a certain amount of affection. Anyone who plays to the end like this is a masochist. I'd like to play the game regularly myself, but I'm sick of the stupid clicking. So I'll probably get a savegame from one of the aforementioned masos^^

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Franka

May 5, 2018
It seems like the game, as it's run right now, mostly is for people who are already caught up. It's easy to trigger missing events when only three characters are featured in each update. I'd hate like hell to start over though.

Reactions: CrazyRosie

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.21.5 Public] [Habardgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
Hi.
Is there a plan to make progress differently? You can spend hours building affection without seeing progress anywhere. For example, the main event "Keep looking up" needs 11 other progressing events to be triggered. And that gets worse towards the end. If even one character doesn't progress well, you'll be stuck at some point. Sandbox has its justification somewhere, but this progression system is just extra annoying and takes the fun out of it. It would be much easier and more enjoyable to play if the events triggered automatically at a certain amount of affection. Anyone who plays to the end like this is a masochist. I'd like to play the game regularly myself, but I'm sick of the stupid clicking. So I'll probably get a savegame from one of the aforementioned masos^^
If you click on "Characters", you can see how many events are expected. Otherwise, you would be running around in circles.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretsOfSorcery-0.22.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Sorcery [v0.22.0 Public] [Habardgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [625 MB]
- - -

Mac [638 MB]
- - -

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Alright, seriously, wtf is she hiding in there? We know she ain't got gigantic hips so why is the hoodie so puffed out...

• Haha
Reactions: Vizer007
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes