3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So Nagisa has 5 affection points now and Yuriko has 2, when will they get added to the character list/circle, they both even have lust stats in the code (currently at 0, obviously).

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Are there repeatable scenes for Takane and Kat experimenting, or are they just doing it in the background now when we can't see it?

I want to see more Kat x Takane only scenes as well.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are though. You weren't necessarily made with a penis and vagina but you are absolutely of Ashikaga blood.
Fair enough, but I doubt it's enough for the law to count it as blood related, as you also have the genes of the other families.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretsOfSorcery-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Franka

May 5, 2018
Lame.

You basically need to get back to the entire moment Takane asks if she can seduce Kat so that she won't get angry on the "Little sluts" event.
I don't think so. You can't avoid Takane getting mad, there's just extra text if you had a threesome.

...and as long as they both have enough lust before the event, there's still a happy ending.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Skip bug in latest release. The skip button goes gray when it should not skip but than immediately goes active and skips the new content anyways.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes