VN Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of the Browns Family: The Mentalist [v0.05] [Secrets of the Browns Family]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
Playing for a geek guy you witness a lot of different events around you, and it’s only up to you where your decisions will lead this guy.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-05
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Secrets of the Browns Family
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Enable Incest:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

pool.jpg 17,18.jpg 11,12,15.jpg 10.jpg 8.jpg
sleep.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Same old boring song. Life is so short, I wonder why dev wastes it on creating 'game' repeating every single step used in hundreds of other 'dominate your family' clones? Oh. I got it, Patreon. Russian guy with pirated DAZ models hopes to make a dollar starting from 0.01(!), gets disappointed and soon we have another 'abandoned' status. Same old song.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Was about to ask if the two guys on the banners were twins, but just noticed the "incest" tag... so definitely related...so the my next question is... Is the male using a modified version of the female model ? like the female's head mesh put on a male body mesh, with some alterations to make it more "manly" ? Cause he still looks very "girly". Not that its a bad thing, I think the male looks attractive unlike so many other games with disgusting ugly male protagonist (or male side characters).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game looks more like a parody and I doubt the game will be around long. Mc's wig needs to die he looks like a idiot. Checking the variables Olivia is the mom mother doesn't look that great so Johnny gaylord can have her. First scene with introduction I have no clue how they fucking expect anyone to be able to read that shit without a magnifying glass.

I made it to the spot where you gain control and that's when I just decided to dump it into the toilet and flush it.

Playing for a gay geeky repulsive guy you witness a lot of different events around you, and it’s only up to you where your decisions will lead this guy.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game has the worst of BB, grindfest and being a cuck, and the incest password doesn't even work: it's still mom's friend.
Edit: the password that works is "Olivia (mother)", as gigan said.

Reactions: CharleyT

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not one to criticize games in general, but when you have a thing roughly copied on Big Brother, you must avoid doing such a bad job!

immediately tried, immediately deleted, I had to take a magnifying glass to read the introduction, the renders are of poor quality, version 01 and the milf is already fucked by her boss .... 0 plot, 0 story, a game without interest !!

good luck !!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
of course, after tons of the same concept its starting to get old.
we all want something fresh and new, but how? if the dev has the MC as a fat dude or ugly or old, you start to complain.
if we add ntr, the same, this is what you get since most of you like "young dude in a harem situation".
its also impossible to demand a new dev to be better than experienced devs.
what we get is this kind of game, same old, mediocre renders, bullshit story.
but what could be different without getting flamed with complains?

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
of course, after tons of the same concept its starting to get old.
we all want something fresh and new, but how? if the dev has the MC as a fat dude or ugly or old, you start to complain.
if we add ntr, the same, this is what you get since most of you like "young dude in a harem situation".
its also impossible to demand a new dev to be better than experienced devs.
what we get is this kind of game, same old, mediocre renders, bullshit story.
but what could be different without getting flamed with complains?
Recommendation to new devs: Stop acting desperate for patrons and you're more likely to get support. And in an oversaturated market you have to do something to stand out - have a unique theme, gameplay or extremely high quality renders. Ideally all three.

Cloned projects like these scream money grab. If they're done well enough like 'Ways of Life' (another BB clonse that happened to get lucky on youtube) they could get a few patrons and survive. This one's likely dead on arrival.