4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Any way to avoid sex with Alison? I tried various options and result is always the same.
I don't mind that scene (her) per se, cause I would pick her anyway, BUT if I won't be able to reject other girls in the future updates, than I should quit playing now, cause I play only monogamy routes.
So, in which direction this game will go? Is this going to be mandatory heremish fuck-fest game where player have no freedom to choose which girl he wants to have sex with and which to reject or it will be possible to be with just one girl and ignore others?

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey Prokopije ,

The Raven King and I were talking about this a few days ago!

We intend to make the sex scenes optional. We're going to try to make the sex scenes not affect the story we're telling. So, we are already thinking of ways to keep them optional.

For example, it is necessary that the MC agrees to walk with Norma to learn more about the Valley. But the sex scenes with her are basically optional since the player must choose to grope her twice before anything happen.

With Alison, the player can avoid some sexual interaction after they leave the club, letting her go to sleep. But in the cabin it is still mandatory.

In the cabin we thought of working around this by having the MC simply thinking that Alison is nice and it would be interesting to have a friendship and nothing more. So instead of proceeding with sex, the MC tell her about Visser and just hug her when she cries...going to sleep after.

The idea will be to keep the MC meeting and hanging out with the most diverse characters, which is necessary to tell the story, but being able to refuse sex.

Hello. Any way to avoid sex with Alison? I tried various options and result is always the same.
I don't mind that scene (her) per se, cause I would pick her anyway, BUT if I won't be able to reject other girls in the future updates, than I should quit playing now, cause I play only monogamy routes.
So, in which direction this game will go? Is this going to be mandatory heremish fuck-fest game where player have no freedom to choose which girl he wants to have sex with and which to reject or it will be possible to be with just one girl and ignore others?

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Heya, Konnect!

Amazing game! How is the update coming along? Thanks!
Funny you should ask! LUSTFER sent me the final Beta for this Chapter on Wednesday -- and I gave it my stamp of approval yesterday. The preliminary version should be coming to our Patreon supporters very, very soon...and I'm sure you'll be receiving it shortly afterwards!

Not sure if you're on the Discord or not, but over there, I was mentioning that this episode contains a LOT of surprises. Not only does it advance the story with a full-fledged chapter, but we've added some options to our earlier material that a huge cross-section of our Players have been asking for.

I want to take this opportunity to reiterate something else that I mentioned on the Discord, as well. It's my hope that with this newest chapter, we've completed all the retroactive adjustments necessary to make Secrets a top-notch title. This means that Lustfer and I can now put all of our energies into progressing the story we're eager to tell. For our players, this means longer chapters with a more frequent release schedule -- something I'm sure everyone enjoying the game can get behind!

TRK

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Friends,

I notice that a few of you have mentioned a desire to see pregnancy themes involved in Secrets. LUSTFER and I were talking about this and the idea intrigues us. We’re going to put it to a poll on Patreon…but for those of you who haven’t joined it yet (shame on you!), I’d like to know exactly what you want to see.

Are you interested in the ability to get the girls of your choice pregnant?

Do you want the ability to have sex with pregnant characters?

Both?

Let me know what you think! No promises, obviously…but if enough of you make your opinions known, you never know what can happen!

TRK
Yes to all of the above

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Raven King

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On the main CG on the OP it says chapter 3.

Does this include 1 and 2 and if not where are they?

• Hey there
Reactions: LUSTFER

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a nose ring AND a side-shaved haircut? utterly hideous.
am I a weirdo here? do people other than me actually find this attractive?
I find all piercing hideous but for small ear lobe piercing for 1 small ear ring or stud.
Same for tattoos other than 1 very small one on the butt check or ankle.

Reactions: qaywsx and mrttao
Mar 18, 2019
No. There exist no people in this reality or any other who have a different taste than you.

You're on a forum where eating shit, getting impregnated by bugs and xenos, and being the sole male that has ever had sex with any female in existence are some of the more normal and frequent fetishes, and this is the question you ask of people?

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
We've learned that a lot of people don't like it. But since there is a specific reason why it looks like this, it has been kept that way.
While many don't like the piercing, she still has many admirers. It's probably just a matter of personal taste.

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Hey, everyone!

Some answers & responses to today’s questions & comments…

Are the fjs optional? Or is this an fj-centric game? I'm not into them, so am asking. Not here to cause any shit.
You’re not causing any shit, man. That’s a perfectly legitimate question. You’ll be happy to hear the answer, too: No, it’s not an FJ-centric game. I think it’s important to reflect a wide variety of fetishes in the game, though. So it’s just another kind of content you’ll find in Secrets.

On the main CG on the OP it says chapter 3.

Does this include 1 and 2 and if not where are they?
This download contains all available Chapters (1-3).

You’re not a weirdo, man! You just have a certain taste — that doesn’t include Alison’s look! Nothing wrong with that, from where I sit.

Much like my comment about fetishes, I like to try and include all kinds of women in Secrets. Alison has a specific “look”, for sure. If you don’t dig it, I hope you’ll continue playing anyway, because I can assure you, you’ll find a wide variety of ladies in the game that might be more to your liking!

Also, there’s a specific in-game reason for Alison’s sense of fashion. If you stick around and follow her path, you might find that it enriches her character to some degree. Then again, it still might be a turn off. Either way, it’s all good.

Vive la difference, as they say!

TRK

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Heya, Konnect!

Funny you should ask! LUSTFER sent me the final Beta for this Chapter on Wednesday -- and I gave it my stamp of approval yesterday. The preliminary version should be coming to our Patreon supporters very, very soon...and I'm sure you'll be receiving it shortly afterwards!

Not sure if you're on the Discord or not, but over there, I was mentioning that this episode contains a LOT of surprises. Not only does it advance the story with a full-fledged chapter, but we've added some options to our earlier material that a huge cross-section of our Players have been asking for.

I want to take this opportunity to reiterate something else that I mentioned on the Discord, as well. It's my hope that with this newest chapter, we've completed all the retroactive adjustments necessary to make Secrets a top-notch title. This means that Lustfer and I can now put all of our energies into progressing the story we're eager to tell. For our players, this means longer chapters with a more frequent release schedule -- something I'm sure everyone enjoying the game can get behind!

TRK
Amazing!! Thank you!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey, everyone!

Some answers & responses to today’s questions & comments…

You’re not causing any shit, man. That’s a perfectly legitimate question. You’ll be happy to hear the answer, too: No, it’s not an FJ-centric game. I think it’s important to reflect a wide variety of fetishes in the game, though. So it’s just another kind of content you’ll find in Secrets.

This download contains all available Chapters (1-3).

You’re not a weirdo, man! You just have a certain taste — that doesn’t include Alison’s look! Nothing wrong with that, from where I sit.

Much like my comment about fetishes, I like to try and include all kinds of women in Secrets. Alison has a specific “look”, for sure. If you don’t dig it, I hope you’ll continue playing anyway, because I can assure you, you’ll find a wide variety of ladies in the game that might be more to your liking!

Also, there’s a specific in-game reason for Alison’s sense of fashion. If you stick around and follow her path, you might find that it enriches her character to some degree. Then again, it still might be a turn off. Either way, it’s all good.

Vive la difference, as they say!

TRK
Thank you for the response. I'm known as a huge asshole on these forums, for good reason, so, that's why I added that. Anyway, let me dl this and take a bite outta the girl with the side-shave and piercing.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
well hello again...

I didn't expect the new update here so soon and I haven't played it yet, but I had to comment on it.

I think you made a blunder if you put it here yourself.
I'm NOT one of your patreons, but still visit your site and there you posted a few days ago:

The release dates for SoTV v0.3 are:
  • $12+ : Friday, Aug 05
  • $5 : Wednesday, Aug 10
  • $3 : Sunday, Aug 14
With the release here on the same day as your $12+ patreons release you pretty much fucked them and the lower tiers over.
Early access is a big incentive for many people and by taking that away you made it less likely people want to give you money.

With that said...myself is happy about getting the new update earlier than expected.
I don't have the time today, but probably try it tomorrow and will leave feedback about the content.

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
No, previously the clicks directed to the scenes. I simply took away the need to click, at the end of each scene the player is taken to the next one. You don't need to restart the game. ;)

But if you find any problems, please let me know!

Um if the sandbox is removed, doesn't that mean restarting the game?.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes