4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey DubTru ,

Thanks a lot! If you liked the game so far, you'll love the next update, it's getting really good!

Bit on the short side but really enjoyed this, very nice renders and models looking forward to the updates. Salutes to the Dev.

YanekaXD

Jan 25, 2018
I like the game, characters are pretty with sexy bodies, advancement to the scenes is relatively fast (I like that a lot). Well done. Most of 3d game characters on other games don't have that realistic look so that's a big plus. Even tho the game is still short its well made.

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Thanks so much for the kind words, YanekaXD ! If you’d take the time to drop a review on the game, that would be wonderful. Before I was a Dev, the game reviews on this site often helped me determine whether or not I’d take a chance on a title…so your positive thoughts would be a great help in getting more eyes on our game!

Additionally…I’m seeing a trend where many players are commenting that they feel the game is short. Are you sure that you played the game completely to its conclusion (where Laura asks your thoughts on the game)? I ask because we currently have a screen reminding players to save their games that I think might be misleading people.

Then again, maybe the game’s just short! :LOL:
TRK

I like the game, characters are pretty with sexy bodies, advancement to the scenes is relatively fast (I like that a lot). Well done. Most of 3d game characters on other games don't have that realistic look so that's a big plus. Even tho the game is still short its well made.

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Friends,

I notice that a few of you have mentioned a desire to see pregnancy themes involved in Secrets. LUSTFER and I were talking about this and the idea intrigues us. We’re going to put it to a poll on Patreon…but for those of you who haven’t joined it yet (shame on you!), I’d like to know exactly what you want to see.

Are you interested in the ability to get the girls of your choice pregnant?

Do you want the ability to have sex with pregnant characters?

Both?

Let me know what you think! No promises, obviously…but if enough of you make your opinions known, you never know what can happen!

TRK

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
My first impressions are:
- good render quality
- At first I was like: Why is it called "valley" when it is in the woods (up a small hill). But then the place got a bigger town attached to it.
- pretty looking ladys
- I expect another "wrong door" situation with Laura in the future, if you know what I mean ;)
- I had a little chuckle when the store lady introduced herself as Norma, because thats the name of one of the discounter chains here in germany
- looks like the game is a bit heavier on the foot fetish...too bad...that fetish does nothing for me :(
- after the camp there is an odd image sequence shower-bed-shower-bed
- that girl(Abigail) on the bar at club six on the right must be huuuuuuge...(as in tall not fat) :D
- and the guy next to her seems to hop one barstool closer to her from one frame to the other
- the greenish/blue drink dissapears and re-appears
- the people at the bar seem to be frozen up to the point where you can talk to them

-Not really any negative things to say for now
-There is an "r" missing in "refrigerator" when you are introduced to your room
-When you go on the trip with Norma she says: "It'll take us a little more than a half hour to get there."
English isn't my first language, but in my opinion "It'll take us a little more than half an hour to get there." would sound a bit better...

I like the game so far.

I'm going to check back in here when I got the time and read all the posts. the page number is still small enough to do that.

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hello Modjoc00l ,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I'm glad you've enjoyed the game so far! :love:

About the small problems you found, I'ill look into it and fix it soon. Thank you for pointing them out.

Cheers,
Lustfer

My first impressions are:
- good render quality
- At first I was like: Why is it called "valley" when it is in the woods (up a small hill). But then the place got a bigger town attached to it.
- pretty looking ladys
- I expect another "wrong door" situation with Laura in the future, if you know what I mean ;)
- I had a little chuckle when the store lady introduced herself as Norma, because thats the name of one of the discounter chains here in germany
- looks like the game is a bit heavier on the foot fetish...too bad...that fetish does nothing for me :(
- after the camp there is an odd image sequence shower-bed-shower-bed
- that girl(Abigail) on the bar at club six on the right must be huuuuuuge...(as in tall not fat) :D
- and the guy next to her seems to hop one barstool closer to her from one frame to the other
- the greenish/blue drink dissapears and re-appears
- the people at the bar seem to be frozen up to the point where you can talk to them

-Not really any negative things to say for now
-There is an "r" missing in "refrigerator" when you are introduced to your room
-When you go on the trip with Norma she says: "It'll take us a little more than a half hour to get there."
English isn't my first language, but in my opinion "It'll take us a little more than half an hour to get there." would sound a bit better...

I like the game so far.

I'm going to check back in here when I got the time and read all the posts. the page number is still small enough to do that.

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Heya, Modjoc00l !

Thanks for the kind words about Secrets! It’s a labor of love for LUSTFER and I, so it’s always great to hear when people are enjoying it. Much of your comments were about the renders, which is Lustfer’s department, but I did want to address one of your comments about language.

In (American) English, regional dialect and the age of the speaker can affect bits of sentence construction and cadence like this one. In some parts of the US, you would find that most people structure the sentence in the way it is in the game — while in others, the majority would phrase it as you did. Likewise, people in certain age ranges phrase things differently than others might. Thus, Claire’s language might tell you a few things about her, in these respects.

Tl;dr: Both ways are grammatically correct, but different people say things in different ways! :LOL:

TRK

• Red Heart
Reactions: LUSTFER

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I was curious about the other (older) version and therefore tried it.
Too see if there is already more or cut/different content.

I can see why you got rid of most of the free roam / time dependend stuff.
It is a bit...much...
Still manageable, some other games have it too, but maybe its not for the average player.

I didn't play all of it, because I got the feeling from the Walkthrough v0.0.3 PDF thats about the same content as in the new one.

But because of the display with energy, hungry, money and stuff I remembered that I was spending money at the bar in the new version and something like -$20 popped up and I was looking around how much money I actually got, but cound't find any sign of it.

Overall...after having one day to think about the game...I would say you are rushing the sex a bit too much.
There should be a bit of build up....to have to work a bit for it.
I don't think most guys like game too much where you hump everyone practically the moment you meet.
But the same way hate games which take too long too.

You have to find a good middleground and in my opinion you are still a bit too fast.

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Modjoc00l ,

You may be surprised to hear this, but…I agree with your sentiments.

So why didn’t you fix it?” you might ask. It would be a fair question. The truth is, this is the first-ever release from Lustfer Games and we’re still only new developers. One of the reasons why we’re aggressively listening to player feedback (such as yours) is because we’re trying our best to find the right balance in adult content that will keep players interested in such to keep coming back. As you’re not the first player to mention the pacing of the story with regard to its adult content, you’ll likely notice that change in releases to come.

in any case, thank you for making your opinions known! It very much helps us “tune” the game as we move forward with the project!

TRK

• Red Heart

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
A bit sort but like that we can play as a bad guy the darker the game the better I like it but not the 3 letter word most people don't like. I just wanted to ask what are the plan tags for this. Looking forward to c where you guys take this next

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Heya, DoverUK25 !

If the three letter word to which you refer begins with an "N" and ends with an "R", then you have nothing to fear. We have no plans to include such content in the game. :)

TRK

A bit sort but like that we can play as a bad guy the darker the game the better I like it but not the 3 letter word most people don't like. I just wanted to ask what are the plan tags for this. Looking forward to c where you guys take this next

The Raven King

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Hey, all!

I just wanted to swing by and remind everyone that Secrets of the Valley has a Discord channel that those of you enjoying the game can check out. You can engage with the creators of the game, make your opinions known, participate in polls that can steer the direction of the game, view sneak peeks of the game as it’s being developed — and much more!

If you’re interested, just follow this link to join in the fun!:

TRK

• Red Heart

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Not a fan of discord, because it kinda sees everything you have running, even standalone/non-platform games and shows it to everyone in your status if you haven't explicitly disabled it.
Because of that I don't have it running in the background, just start it from time to time and usually I get overwhelmed by a flood of (mostly unessessary and/or) spam messages from users all over the place within a horrible, horrible thread structure and not enough ways to customize that pile to your liking.

There have been a lot of social/communication platforms out there on the internet in the past 25 years and discord is NOT one of the better ones in my opinion. And I hope it gets replaced soon by a better one. As you can see with other stuff...myspace->facebook->instagram and so on, social things are more short lived nowadays than a one or two decades back.

BUT I'm happy to follow the game here and visit your other social media from time to time.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes