4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok.
Don't know if these free roam parts will be used again in the future. If not, and your switch to VN is really desired, I would definitely remove that part again. Just because of that one scene the game now has the sandbox and point and click tag. But with that now both player sides are suddenly not the target audience anymore: the sandbox players, because it's not really one anymore. And the VN players, because they are scared off like me from that scene or, much worse, avoid the game now because of the game tags.
J.R. ,

I'm sorry if you felt somehow misled by that portion of the game. I'm not sure if it makes you feel any better about the game, but that single place is the only place in the game in which there's any free roam elements at all.

In any case, thanks for giving the game a try!

TRK
I'm gonna be honest if not blunt with this. The previous implementation sandbox in this game was nothing outstanding, It was empty and required you to skip multiple days with nothing to do in between, in order to trigger the next event. Sandbox players don't want that either and would actually rather play a VN style novel if the sandbox isn't done well, and most of the time it isn't. That's a huge part of the why sandbox has such a negative stigma attached to it.

So no, a lot sandbox players will still play it and actually prefer it to that alternative, it's not like we are deathly allergic to VN style like it seems to be the other way around for some. I get you don't like sandbox and that is fine. A lot of them simply waste time but considering that non-sandbox games on this site out number their counterpart 10:1 and that we aren't begging for it in every thread(you know the tags I am talking about), I think it is safe to say you don't speak for us(ofc by "us" I mean me :BootyTime: ).

Frankly I'd have like 5 really good sandbox games to play if I didn't play anything else. And I've already played them lol.
Personally I think having elements of free roam in sections of the novel, like say a single room or house where you need to find a way out, etc.., adds to the game as long as it's done properly, but if it isn't It can quickly ruin the experience.

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: qaywsx and LUSTFER

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I thought this game was abandoned but it wasn't.. finally my dick is excited again. good luck for new updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: LUSTFER

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Dominant =/= abusive. Not kink shaming, sometimes being an asshole is fun...but there is a difference.
that's why i play this games to do things i can't do in real world but unfortunatly most games come with whimp MC which really a shame

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm gonna be honest if not blunt with this. The previous implementation sandbox in this game was nothing outstanding, It was empty and required you to skip multiple days with nothing to do in between, in order to trigger the next event. Sandbox players don't want that either and would actually rather play a VN style novel if the sandbox isn't done well, and most of the time it isn't. That's a huge part of the why sandbox has such a negative stigma attached to it.

So no, a lot sandbox players will still play it and actually prefer it to that alternative, it's not like we are deathly allergic to VN style like it seems to be the other way around for some. I get you don't like sandbox and that is fine. A lot of them simply waste time but considering that non-sandbox games on this site out number their counterpart 10:1 and that we aren't begging for it in every thread(you know the tags I am talking about), I think it is safe to say you don't speak for us(ofc by "us" I mean me :BootyTime: ).

Frankly I'd have like 5 really good sandbox games to play if I didn't play anything else. And I've already played them lol.
Personally I think having elements of free roam in sections of the novel, like say a single room or house where you need to find a way out, etc.., adds to the game as long as it's done properly, but if it isn't It can quickly ruin the experience.
I agree that maybe the "non sandbox" players are more strict with this tag then the ones liking it. It's a bit like the "three letters" tag, there also the non-likers are more sensible then the others wanting such content. To my "defence" my experience in the already very few and mostly easier free roam games I've played was that some pro-Sandbox guys were quite demanding to add more of the - for me - grind content there...

Reactions: qaywsx

ssver64

Jun 23, 2017
I played the game for a short time, but I liked it very much. I'm following you, I'm looking forward to the new update.

• Red Heart

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did I miss something, I changed the name of the MC, so why the hell does it keep showing, Renza Renzo or something, not the name I picked.

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey Havik79 ,

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I just checked in here and I was able to change the character name normally.

May I ask what platform you are playing on?

JOhn.png

Did I miss something, I changed the name of the MC, so why the hell does it keep showing, Renza Renzo or something, not the name I picked.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or I wasn''t paying attention and missed picking the first name and instead changed the last name, my bad.

• Red Heart

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
ssver64 ,

I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our game a lot. :love:
Soon I'll make a post about the next update, stay tuned!

Don't forget to rate our game when you have a spare time - it helps a lot. ;)

I played the game for a short time, but I liked it very much. I'm following you, I'm looking forward to the new update.

Dec 9, 2020
Just checked it out, and it has free roam. So still has some sort of sandbox elements, just not full sandbox.

Otherwise, was alright. Though you're forced into a relationship(?) with one of the girls without any choice (the shaved head one, Alison). Never played the previous version, so this is all new to me. Not sure if it was the same in the other or not.

Either way, not a fan of that so gonna pass. Still, wish you luck dev and hope things go better for you with the remake. ;)
Thanks for the heads up.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Feb 25, 2022 initial release of Secrets of the Valley.
July 02, 2022 initial release of Secrets of the Valley Remake...

Can we expect a initial release of Secrets of the Valley Remake Remaster Special Edition in Dec, 2022?

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
EnterYourNameHere ,

No, my friend, we made a change to the core mechanics of the game. So it was necessary to relaunch a new version on which the game will be maintained. The change was made only once and the game will be carried on under this format until its completion.

Feb 25, 2022 initial release of Secrets of the Valley.
July 02, 2022 initial release of Secrets of the Valley Remake...

Can we expect a initial release of Secrets of the Valley Remake Remaster Special Edition in Dec, 2022?

It was explained as you can see in the old thread or here below in my quote:

Friends,

Several months ago, Lustfer Games released Secrets of the Valley, what we hope will be the first of many games to come in the future. When we first envisioned Secrets, it was a far different game than what you see today. However, as time has gone on, our studio has grown. We now have a writer and proofreader who is a native English speaker, whose contributions have helped not only smooth out the grammar and spelling in Secrets’ text immensely, but has helped expand the scope of the game’s plot, as well. We hope that those of you who played the first version of the game will be able to notice the difference and find it to your liking.

Additionally, when it was first released to the public, the format of Secrets was that of a Sandbox game. At the time, we felt that this was the best approach to take in order to convey the type of experience we wanted to provide. However, the voice of those playing the games spoke loudly and clearly to us. The vast majority of comments made by those who’d tried the game were put off by the Sandbox nature of the game, far preferring a Visual Novel format, instead. Lustfer Games aims to make the kind of entertainment our players want to experience – and we listen closely to their desires in our games. Therefore, we have completely re-envisioned Secrets as a Visual Novel. We hope that this satisfies and pleases those of you who disliked the initial format or were reluctant to try the game because of its former nature.

What you see today is the result of the retooling of the initial release of Secrets, improved in quality with the addition of our new creative talents and expanded considerably in length as a way of rewarding those of you who have patiently awaited this release after playing our first release. We very much hope that you enjoy the game – and are sure to let us know what you think of this new iteration of the experience! We look forward to reading your comments and hope for your support – so that Lustfer Games can continue to make high quality interactive games for you in coming days!

Cheers,
Lustfer

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OMG a dev who knows how sciences work, I think I am going to cry, finely not the stupid catch a cold shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aww fuck me, spoke to soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LUSTFER

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Haha Havik79 ,

I'm pretty sure I'm a dev who knows how science works. :cry:

But who's talking is Norma, right? Let me tell you something from her backgound that is not yet disclosed:

It seems quite plausible that she would say such a thing. :p

OMG a dev who knows how sciences work, I think I am going to cry, finely not the stupid catch a cold shit.

Aww fuck me, spoke to soon.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for dropping the sandbox style ,love the game now. Renders also look better. This is a remake Ican agree with.

• Red Heart

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Nice game , decent tags

hope the dominant route be more s-expanded m and more contened , keep going , do one route then other and so ,

dont need to made re mades more , only go forward

if some pregnancy and pregnancy sex or rape , or hard domination scenes on the future should be good

if vainilla good too ♪ like the little one

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes