Unity Abandoned Secrets of Trampling [v0.3.1] [Moreffector]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Peddle to the metal.

I thought I’d seen some bizarre fetish games but this right up there so to speak. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Spiced

Oct 3, 2017
I have some terrible news, both links are down, can someone please get new ones up? asking for a friend

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
:unsure: pretty common fetish(female domination/trample/size difference) and there already some similar games like this on F95(and hundreds on internet)
but comments here no surprise with harem/loli/incest fans :FacePalm:
I think you and I have different definition of common.

May 4, 2019
Why is it always a bunch of normies arguing in these kind of threads?
You'd better stop pretending or why are you even here in the first place?
>haha weird game I'm not interested nono but I'll still try it out... but before I do that I absolutely must inform everybody ITT about me being absolutely normal. Yes, that'll do.
stahp

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There's far too much surprise and confusion in this thread over a simple gts game. The genre is well established, and from what I've seen it's a pretty widely shared fantasy (though admittedly the more sadistic giantesses are probably more for those who also like femdom (like me :))). It's also far from the first game to be based around the fetish, including on this site...

Anyways, this looks great, can't wait to try it!

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
Reminds me of Godess of Trampling, quite a bit actually. Is the creator the same guy?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes