Unity Abandoned Secrets of Trampling [v0.3.1] [Moreffector]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Wow, another asset flip from the same developer using the same animations as the last 500 fucking games he's copied and pasted. The patrons for this guy are stupid.

Reactions: 28-RISE

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
just played this game and can give only 2 stars
daz(poser) characters + mixamo animations + some Blender tweak and recording
game just bunch of videos taped around cheap Unity gameplay
Goddes of trampling still better in terms of quality(real time 3d even it uses same mixamo animations and old models)
when make similar scenario games people should make them better not worse then original

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Secrets of Trampling v3.1 - Ready to Play !

Changelog

--------------

+ The foot stucking scene added between Sonia's attacks.

+ New winning scene imported for Sonia. So upgrated.

+ Wall leaning and squashing scene added between Sonia's attacks. You can select "Try To Survive" or "Power Up" options.

+ You can find long versions of foot stucking and catwalking scenes in this version.

+ Sound quality improved.

+ Render quality improved.

NOTE ABOUT MP : In this version, your heal and ability ratio (mp) can be trigger "wall leaning" scene. If your ability ratio + heal less than a specific value, you will be fine with her feet.

Mega

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo...

what's the goal of this game ? to be crushed by giant woman feets ? or there is some actual gameplay stuff, like.. fighting or something ?

• Angry
Reactions: Choo-choo

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It's strange to me but I also don't see how fantasizing about having sex with one's sister or mother is any more strange personally. The commonality or rarity of something doesn't in itself make me think of it being strange, it's just my initial visceral reaction when seeing it. I also know I have unique kinks that others might find strange, so this is just all F95 at its finest I suppose.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I come to this site for some light relief when at times I feel small and very trampled on.

Hoping for an exhilarating pick me up soon. ;) :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If that bitch drives like that I can't imagine how she got a fucking license. Must have blown the instructor, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: nhyn

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to be honest, on my opinion, this is more weird than another thing that is similar...

i mean, i see giant woman using super small men as sex toys (put him in her vgina and else, rubbing him etc..), that , for me, is already weird... but its kind of "sexy" in it, because it still have the attraction of being used as sex toy. soo i understand some peoples may be attracted by this.

but here... its completly different imho. i mean, the small dude get litteraly killed, smashed by her feet and else. for me, this is some serious wtf level... i know some peoples love vore, gore and else with sex. dont know if i can class this game in this category tho. its not properly vore or gore to me.... more kind of humiliation, but with violence and sexism.

would peoples react the same way if it was actually a giant men crushing an super tiny woman under his feets ?

i honestly doubt that. sooo, yeah, i dont understand why this is okay in one way, but not in the other.

not my thing anyway. but just trying to understand what could be attractive in this is very hard for people like me lol. everybody their own tastes, kinks and shit... as long you take fun.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
to be honest, on my opinion, this is more weird than another thing that is similar...

i mean, i see giant woman using super small men as sex toys (put him in her vgina and else, rubbing him etc..), that , for me, is already weird... but its kind of "sexy" in it, because it still have the attraction of being used as sex toy. soo i understand some peoples may be attracted by this.

but here... its completly different imho. i mean, the small dude get litteraly killed, smashed by her feet and else. for me, this is some serious wtf level... i know some peoples love vore, gore and else with sex. dont know if i can class this game in this category tho. its not properly vore or gore to me.... more kind of humiliation, but with violence and sexism.

would peoples react the same way if it was actually a giant men crushing an super tiny woman under his feets ?

i honestly doubt that. sooo, yeah, i dont understand why this is okay in one way, but not in the other.

not my thing anyway. but just trying to understand what could be attractive in this is very hard for people like me lol. everybody their own tastes, kinks and shit... as long you take fun.
It all comes from Asian culture including guro, amputee, gigantomania. they have their own menatlitet, which europeans and people of other cultures will never understand.Can only wonder what only human fantasy is not capable of and what only people do not want to fuck:DTake at least a list of fetishes or phobias in Google to see, you can laugh significantly)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I am European, but I fully understand it, it is a purposefully exaggerated form of femdom experience. You know, some people REALLY like dominant females, not that hard to wrap your head around that, I am sure. Being humiliated or otherwise dominated is a key part in any femdom content - to the welcome exclusion of coitus and dicks altogether. While giantess content is not my favorite within femdom, it is supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek expression of some of its aspects, which I enjoy right on the dividing line of the hilarious and the exciting. Now, regarding the above comment of how "sexist" it is for not containing the reversed sex scenario, I think the commenter is disingenuous. First and foremost because this site is choke-full of maledom content, where girls are exploited, dominated, humiliated and not only in explicitly, or traditionally understood sexual context. I would understand the objection, if the game did not already explicitly have "female domination" among its tags. And finally, I find it actually misogynistic from people who never seem to shut up complaining about ANY femdom content - on every damned femdom game. I never go and never saw anyone else go into the threads of maledom only games and then bitch about "sexism" and how we do not get it and how weird it is. Trust me, from my perspective, maledom is completely unappealing, can't understand it, it turns me off, etc...but I never go and complain about it when I fully well know that some people are into it, enjoying it, etc. On a site like this, we should be a bit more open minded and accepting than general...sigh.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I am European, but I fully understand it, it is a purposefully exaggerated form of femdom experience. You know, some people REALLY like dominant females, not that hard to wrap your head around that, I am sure. Being humiliated or otherwise dominated is a key part in any femdom content - to the welcome exclusion of coitus and dicks altogether. While giantess content is not my favorite within femdom, it is supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek expression of some of its aspects, which I enjoy right on the dividing line of the hilarious and the exciting. Now, regarding the above comment of how "sexist" it is for not containing the reversed sex scenario, I think the commenter is disingenuous. First and foremost because this site is choke-full of maledom content, where girls are exploited, dominated, humiliated and not only in explicitly, or traditionally understood sexual context. I would understand the objection, if the game did not already explicitly have "female domination" among its tags. And finally, I find it actually misogynistic from people who never seem to shut up complaining about ANY femdom content - on every damned femdom game. I never go and never saw anyone else go into the threads of maledom only games and then bitch about "sexism" and how we do not get it and how weird it is. Trust me, from my perspective, maledom is completely unappealing, can't understand it, it turns me off, etc...but I never go and complain about it when I fully well know that some people are into it, enjoying it, etc. On a site like this, we should be a bit more open minded and accepting than general...sigh.
i didnt consider this "sexist". i just think it have a bit of it in it, cant deny that.
like i explained, i have NEVER seen this exact same situation in reverse.
i know this website like many others are full of male dominating and all.

but tell me ... did you already have seen this exact same content but in reverse ? where the female is the small one and get crushed like this ?

i never ever have seen that. but i saw many many games like this, where female a giantess and use super small men in many way.

soo yeah, it definitly have a bit of sexism in it, cant deny that. even if its not a "bad" way of it, it still here.

otherwise, i would like to see exact similar stuff with a giant male crushing a super small woman under his feet repeatly. (but i bet its 99% inexistant)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes