Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
if the dev sees this i wanna have a convo about a few plot holes i found in the game im not sure if you didnt put the details in the game on purpose so it wasnt as easy to figure out or if you just didnt put them in and another thing the mc is as dumb as a box of rocks at first i was all sorts of confused honestly who the disciples could be up untill the very end of the camp arc and i couldnt figure it out other then zoey she makes a little sense all sorts of whacked out i had a very sus feeling about kenzie since i started the game (and tell me if im wrong but the "father" is kims dad it would make since how he knows things about the kim/bobby accident and kenzie wasnt there so that would explain how she found out and why theyre on this whole redemption bible shit) and there would be no way she would know to assume you cheated on your wife unless maddie or your other daughter told her and ruby cofuses me zoey knows a secret of hers and she was there when zoey said she "had to get ready to leave" and ruby also had the key to all the stuff they were using all while confirming she was using you then coming out and saying she loves you in town and ima about to go every where with this so try to follow i havent played a mystery/murder vn before so ik i had to download to see if i could out detective the sheriff so 1.the 2 disciples are obviously 2 of the campers and thats clear to see so what confuses me is even knowing that why the mc is like everyone here or there when he knows 2 of them are the disciples like yeah protect them and give them a cover 2. the daughter left to make sure he was alright when he was transporting her to jail yeah totally hes a grown man with cuffs already in a car makes since he needs you to make sure hes fine and (ill take ss to show you guys what im talking about like i said i went detective myself) if you look at the chick in the masks fingernails when she stands in front of the car she has long finger nails and the tips are long and white and shes wearing white shoes with pink laces well ill be damned when kenzie shows up with your older daughter at knife point guess what her finger nails are like long with white tips and on top of that she has no shoes on yes im gonna run through the woods with no shoes on makes sense and the disciple was seen to show a connection to the mc and kenzie tells her that she knew this was a possiblity and it was confirmed that maddie was in on it but while at the camp you can tell she wanted to pull out because you walk in on the 2 daughter talking and she said we should stop and the older one said they couldnt and then when you asked gave the dumbest excuse possible and even after the fake prophet confirmed maddie is the one who made the shit stained guy get the animal trenqulizers the mc was like nope couldnt of happened and acted like he never heard it na fuck that my daughters going in cuffs and explaining shit and on top of that we know that one of the deputies are dirty and it cant be your friend cause if you chose to lock up zoey you had him stay with ruby so zack had to lock you in the cell when you were done "discussing with zoey" and what doesnt make sense either is how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the biggest thing that bugs me is the tall disciple it either has to be zoey or your daughter and im 100% its your daughter cause one the tits are to big and perky to be zoey and 2. it was the same one that made you crash and 3. zoey was locked up when you were at the farm and she was there and what doesnt make sense about this is you shot that bitch in the side the leg now if she was the hulk id understand but shes not shes human and she dead ass kept running and thats not the biggest thing that makes no sense when you check on all the girls that night after that none i mean none of them have a single scratch on them and she also told the girl i told you to get closer to him and she said she did and she said not close enough fuck him if you have to but the daughters been there done that and
and the only thing i can think of is there is 2 cops in on it and that would make since why he left ruby and how you got locked in the cell but i doubt that and other then maddie and zoey it has to be between ruby and the other daughter because all the other girls stayed in and bailey and denise would snitch on each other about leaving theres a few more things but id have to re run through like the only thing left is he had multiple multiple chances to stop them and never tried like the white suit thing im sorry but bang bang and when the chick shut him in the room and was out that window im hitting her with knees be gone bang bang cause that door wasnt locked he found that out when she disappeared and how he never once heard them behind him sike thats rule number one always be aware when im walking down the street i live in one of the safest places in ny but every 3 seconds or so im checking my ass no way he never heard them and im not downing your game at all overall so far i have to say one of the best games ive ever played its just certain thing erk me a little bit and none more then the bitch we capped and didnt have a single scratch

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Shit for a second I thought I had gone to the BADIK thread of conspiracy, nonsense, and arguing text wall generators.

Perhaps break your theories into bite size chunks and use a lot more behind the spoiler label

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
if the dev sees this i wanna have a convo about a few plot holes i found in the game im not sure if you didnt put the details in the game on purpose so it wasnt as easy to figure out or if you just didnt put them in and another thing the mc is as dumb as a box of rocks at first i was all sorts of confused honestly who the disciples could be up untill the very end of the camp arc and i couldnt figure it out other then zoey she makes a little sense all sorts of whacked out i had a very sus feeling about kenzie since i started the game (and tell me if im wrong but the "father" is kims dad it would make since how he knows things about the kim/bobby accident and kenzie wasnt there so that would explain how she found out and why theyre on this whole redemption bible shit) and there would be no way she would know to assume you cheated on your wife unless maddie or your other daughter told her and ruby cofuses me zoey knows a secret of hers and she was there when zoey said she "had to get ready to leave" and ruby also had the key to all the stuff they were using all while confirming she was using you then coming out and saying she loves you in town and ima about to go every where with this so try to follow i havent played a mystery/murder vn before so ik i had to download to see if i could out detective the sheriff so 1.the 2 disciples are obviously 2 of the campers and thats clear to see so what confuses me is even knowing that why the mc is like everyone here or there when he knows 2 of them are the disciples like yeah protect them and give them a cover 2. the daughter left to make sure he was alright when he was transporting her to jail yeah totally hes a grown man with cuffs already in a car makes since he needs you to make sure hes fine and (ill take ss to show you guys what im talking about like i said i went detective myself) if you look at the chick in the masks fingernails when she stands in front of the car she has long finger nails and the tips are long and white and shes wearing white shoes with pink laces well ill be damned when kenzie shows up with your older daughter at knife point guess what her finger nails are like long with white tips and on top of that she has no shoes on yes im gonna run through the woods with no shoes on makes sense and the disciple was seen to show a connection to the mc and kenzie tells her that she knew this was a possiblity and it was confirmed that maddie was in on it but while at the camp you can tell she wanted to pull out because you walk in on the 2 daughter talking and she said we should stop and the older one said they couldnt and then when you asked gave the dumbest excuse possible and even after the fake prophet confirmed maddie is the one who made the shit stained guy get the animal trenqulizers the mc was like nope couldnt of happened and acted like he never heard it na fuck that my daughters going in cuffs and explaining shit and on top of that we know that one of the deputies are dirty and it cant be your friend cause if you chose to lock up zoey you had him stay with ruby so zack had to lock you in the cell when you were done "discussing with zoey" and what doesnt make sense either is how
and the biggest thing that bugs me is the tall disciple it either has to be zoey or your daughter and im 100% its your daughter cause one the tits are to big and perky to be zoey and 2. it was the same one that made you crash and 3. zoey was locked up when you were at the farm and she was there and what doesnt make sense about this is you shot that bitch in the side the leg now if she was the hulk id understand but shes not shes human and she dead ass kept running and thats not the biggest thing that makes no sense when you check on all the girls that night after that none i mean none of them have a single scratch on them and she also told the girl i told you to get closer to him and she said she did and she said not close enough fuck him if you have to but the daughters been there done that and
and the only thing i can think of is there is 2 cops in on it and that would make since why he left ruby and how you got locked in the cell but i doubt that and other then maddie and zoey it has to be between ruby and the other daughter because all the other girls stayed in and bailey and denise would snitch on each other about leaving theres a few more things but id have to re run through like the only thing left is he had multiple multiple chances to stop them and never tried like the white suit thing im sorry but bang bang and when the chick shut him in the room and was out that window im hitting her with knees be gone bang bang cause that door wasnt locked he found that out when she disappeared and how he never once heard them behind him sike thats rule number one always be aware when im walking down the street i live in one of the safest places in ny but every 3 seconds or so im checking my ass no way he never heard them and im not downing your game at all overall so far i have to say one of the best games ive ever played its just certain thing erk me a little bit and none more then the bitch we capped and didnt have a single scratch
a few of those are explained in the next update. It ended pretty abruptly so you wouldn't know the answer to some of those. But feel free to dm me if you need to :)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
thank you!!!
Is there going to be a lot of death in this game like there was Blackheat hotel? I'm just wondering cause not sure if I really want to get into this if the main characters are going to start dying, like Monique she is way to sexy to lose or the daughters(oops I mean tenants :LOL: ).

I don't mind if it is just some characters that we don't really know and they aren't super hot (like Monique or Julie) cause that would just be a shame.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Is there going to be a lot of death in this game like there was Blackheat hotel? I'm just wondering cause not sure if I really want to get into this if the main characters are going to start dying, like Monique she is way to sexy to lose or the daughters(oops I mean tenants :LOL: ).

I don't mind if it is just some characters that we don't really know and they aren't super hot (like Monique or Julie) cause that would just be a shame.
As I've said before, ALL LI will be savable. It's a thriller horror, and as such some can die, but you can solve of the cases and no one (of importance) will die. When in doubt, play with the walk thru on

Akifai

May 8, 2017
As all of these games set in this universe, dark and beautiful.
That's why I love this devs works, he delves deep into the dark stuff most others won't touch. I remember following his stuff when he barely had any supporters, and now look at him.

Sometimes, I see people coming into the threads of his games/novels, and complain about stuff being inappropriate, too dark, and not acceptable.

All I have to say about that is that his games are NOT DARK ENOUGH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Dammit, it needs to be darker than the blackest black!!!!!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
That's why I love this devs works, he delves deep into the dark stuff most others won't touch. I remember following his stuff when he barely had any supporters, and now look at him.

Sometimes, I see people coming into the threads of his games/novels, and complain about stuff being inappropriate, too dark, and not acceptable.

All I have to say about that is that his games are NOT DARK ENOUGH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Dammit, it needs to be darker than the blackest black!!!!!
lol dully noted :) Thanks brother!

Akifai

May 8, 2017
lol dully noted :) Thanks brother!

Like I said, love your stuff man. You, and the dev that does "Raptus" just fulfill my dark desires. Ever since I was a kid, I gravitated towards darker stories where the main characters are gray/evil in nature. :devilish:

I'm the type to always pick the evil/undead faction in a rpg. Be a sith over a jedi. Fight for Sauron, and destroy Middle Earth. Root for the Joker over Batman.

In other words, GTFO with that "power of love, and friendship conquers all" crap that prevails in many forms of consumable media. Also, if there are some presumptuous judgemental fucks reading this, and thinking that I must be a sick depraved fucker in real life, I just wanna say that I love puppies, and kittens just as much as you do. :love:

With that out of the way, lets continue where I left off. Darker forms of entertainment media are far, and few. People like to treat stuff like this as some sort of taboo thing. It's the reason why I really appreciate the direction that you take. Think about it, how many stuff out there mainstream, or otherwise, follow this darker path.

I've followed your work long enough to know about the crap you got with threads being closed by staff, and people in general giving you shit about your content, and reporting/flagging staff members to take you down. :rolleyes:

For what? Just because they deemed it too inappropriate? Yet, at the same time, there were all of these other titles on this site that went perfectly untouched doing similar content in one form, or another.

With that in mind, I hope Whispering Pines doesn't end too soon. It's like I'm living "Friday the 13th." Too bad I can't be the "Jason" killing everyone. Or maybe, just maybe, I can.....hmmmmmmmm. Is there a twist coming in the future? Que Captain Picard, "make it so, number one." (y)

Also, I'll be looking forward to the "Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition" release. That shit better be DARK!!!!!! Or else, I'm gonna be angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :mad:

Are you scared yet? No? Okay, fine, whatever. Bye. I wrote more than I wanted to anyway, I'll just crawl back into my hidey-hole in mother's basement now. :poop: :poop: :poop:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes