Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
and last but not least i seen the new game havent downloaded it yet gonna wait for it to come along the second i seen you posted it im like no way he dropped a game about the chick you meet who came to your house in the gaurdian its nice to know that he was correct with the way he was thinking

Reactions: Seath Black

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you choose her to not be bi, you'll miss some. It for her bi path. Even if you choose for her to be bi, you still get content with her, so unless you just don't want Maddie to be with any other girl, you will still get the content. If you choose straight, you just miss her little bi content for now. Thanks!
how many scenes are there for each girl?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Trailer for Day 5 of SWP! Enjoy!
Whoa! The hype is real!
That trailer really gave me goosebumps while watching. Can't wait!

Just wondering, is Day 5 the final update for the game, or will there be more updates after that continuing the story (if more, any set plans as to how many days the game will be set, or is it yet undecided)?
I'm asking cause the trailer is sort of giving me the vibes that all secrets/revelations may be revealed in this upcoming update. :unsure:

• Red Heart

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Whoa! The hype is real!
That trailer really gave me goosebumps while watching. Can't wait!

Just wondering, is Day 5 the final update for the game, or will there be more updates after that continuing the story (if more, any set plans as to how many days the game will be set, or is it yet undecided)?
I'm asking cause the trailer is sort of giving me the vibes that all secrets/revelations may be revealed in this upcoming update. :unsure:
This is season one which will be 7 days, unless we end up not being able to get everything within the last 2 days, then we 'may' go into one more day, but so far everything is on track. That being said, there is a season two planned, which will take place several months after the events of season one.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
just got the biggest erection and wouldnt it be the biggest plot twist if we had to pick to kill one daughter over the other i would shit my pants lol
Eh, considering they both are LIs I think that's hard as Seath said that all LIs can live if you pick the right choices, but it certainly is possible that a situation that tries to force us into that scenario happens.

• Red Heart

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
This is season one which will be 7 days, unless we end up not being able to get everything within the last 2 days, then we 'may' go into one more day, but so far everything is on track. That being said, there is a season two planned, which will take place several months after the events of season one.
from what Seath said on discord there are 3 seasons planned. Unless he was drunk. I mean he always is but since it was in the "updates" i guess he meant it.maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes